Caption Thread #16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
europop2005 said:
offtherecord3.jpg

:edge: I love you Bono
:bono: I love you too Adam
:edge: huh?
:bono: Oh sorry Larry
:edge: you don't even know who you pose with anymore do you?
:bono: of course I do Ali!
:edge: oh brother
:bono: are you even in this band???

:Bono: Please!
:Edge: NO.
:Bono: Please come on it's my turn.
:Edge: No your not driving my new car!

jaynejenjune said:
borrowed the photo .. BonoFox1 .. hope you don't mind...

slash.jpg

:bono: oooh baby... what you do to me ... you make me feel soooo good inside ........
:edge: :|
:bono: ..... and now i just wanna be ... close to you .... you make me feeel ....you make me feeel ... like a N A T U R A L
WOMAN... yeah ... you make me feeel .......
:edge: :yikes:

LOL!!!! :lol:

Grest captions everyone!!!

_MG_1979.jpg

:bono: I mean you shoulda seen this sucker, Adam. It was THIS BIG!
:adam: Erm.. not now, big guy.

It started off as a day like any other, when suddenly a group of guys stumbled upon a mysterious compound and heard a desperate cry for help..
bono_airportspain2.jpg

:bono: OMG! My saviours! Quick, lift me out of here while they're distracted!
Guys: OMG :ohmy: Bono! What are you doing here?
:bono: No time to explain, man! We only have so much time while the PLEBAns argue over how to cut my hair :no:

bonokissground.jpg

:bono: Never EVER again do we let Adam fly the chopper :no: :kiss::kiss:

OR

:bono: *SNIFF* Oohhhh, yeah, it's got that 'new ramp smell' :drool: I'm so glad I let Adam talk me into resurfacing the stage in this shiny new material *sniff* Oooooh, daddy likes it.. *gets closer**sniff* It's like- hey..............by dose appears to be stuck........ :angry: ADAB!!

wuy88.jpg

:bono: Damnit, Edge! You're really pissing me off with your attitude :mad:
:edge: ........:uhoh: ....Huh?

gjx8A.jpg

:bono: You think you're so great just cause your guitar is real and mine is only invisible :yell:
:edge: You... um. Wait.. what? :scratch:

bonoadambrisbane.jpg

:larry: I cannot believe we're wasting time out here looking for Bono's shiny when we should be getting to the show :angry:
:adam: Less complaining, more looking. We're trying to avert a miniature crisis right now.
:larry: Pfft. Bono IS a miniature crisis :rolleyes: Could this be any more ridiculous?? *SIGH*

bonoadambrisbane1.jpg

:bono: Yes, officer, it's blue, shiny - very shiny - and it sparkles. When you twirl it, the light hits it and it sparkles. Monetary value? I'm not sure. It can't be that much, I found it at the bottom of a cereal box. I suppose the value is mostly sentimental. It's been with me a long time. Two whole weeks without losing this one - that's got to be a record.. :sigh: I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time talking about this right now. How long after the police report is filed before the official search party is sent out?
:adam: Well that answers Larry's question.

73003604_b85d72ba8e.jpg

Bono: Just trust me on this for a little bit

Edge: You want me to trust you

Bono: Laughs

(Its from day in the life of the edge, I was watching it while on here and thought it fit a lil bit :D)

U2_Dudette said:
73003604_b85d72ba8e.jpg

Bono: Just trust me on this for a little bit

Edge: You want me to trust you

Bono: Laughs

(Its from day in the life of the edge, I was watching it while on here and thought it fit a lil bit :D)

:up: one of the best I've seen with this pic

funny2.jpg

:bono: I come in peace!
:statue: *silent*
:bono: do I smell? *sniffs himself*
:bono: hi, my name's Bono, short for Bono Vox. I'm a big rockstar! Tehe!
:bono: :confused: do you not know about me? who doesnt know me? i'm too special not to be known about!!
tantrum.gif

:bono: Edge?? The foreigner's being mean to me! :sad:

Last edited:
kafrun said:
bonoadambrisbane1.jpg

:bono: Yes, officer, it's blue, shiny - very shiny - and it sparkles. When you twirl it, the light hits it and it sparkles. Monetary value? I'm not sure. It can't be that much, I found it at the bottom of a cereal box. I suppose the value is mostly sentimental. It's been with me a long time. Two whole weeks without losing this one - that's got to be a record.. :sigh: I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time talking about this right now. How long after the police report is filed before the official search party is sent out?
:adam: Well that answers Larry's question. [/B]

Freaking awesome!:lmao: :applaud:

band_116.jpg

:bono: And now I'm going to take you on a little tour of our trailor. Its under a little construction now, so be aware of pokey objects..oh, and if you see anything shiney...:blahblah:
:larry: Bono? We're outta toilet paper, and I rreeeallllyy gotta pee
sad0049.gif
Hurry!! *bounces up and down*
:edge: *walks away with toilet paper trailing off foot*:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom