Caption Thread #15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kafrun said:
bono14.jpg

Bono: Are you sure the blindfold is standard ceremonial practice? *gets a bad feeling*
Undercover PLEBAn: Completely normal. Hold still please.
Bono: I mean, I'm flattered, I really am. But an honorary degree in Moobology? Granted on the basis of "uber-hotness"? Is all of this real?
PLEBAn: Mr. Bono, is that not what your official letter from the university said? :tsk:
Bonp: Well, yes.. :uhoh:
PLEBAn: Well there you go.
Bono: But it was scrawled on a napkin and..
PLEBAn: Someone go get the fuzzy handcuffs.. quickly
Bono: I suppose I got a bit confused when the address led me to the back alley between the Savemart and the Burger King :huh:
PLEBAn: Ummmm..
Bono: Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever heard of the University Of Something-Something :scratch: I mean, if this is all a ploy, couldn't you have come up with something a bit more clever? :eyebrow:
PLEBAn: Yeah yeah, sure. SOMEONE GET THE VAN!!

:lmao: :love:

and that pic, SQUEE!!!!

BonolehacecarioaAli.jpg

:bono: Honey, my coffee tastes kinda wierd...almost if you...zzzzzzz....

:ali: tell me my vegtables are undercooked will you...now while your asleep with that pill i slipped into your coffee...i'll just fix up a little "somthing" for dinner :mac:

kafrun said:
bono14.jpg

Bono: Are you sure the blindfold is standard ceremonial practice? *gets a bad feeling*
Undercover PLEBAn: Completely normal. Hold still please.
Bono: I mean, I'm flattered, I really am. But an honorary degree in Moobology? Granted on the basis of "uber-hotness"? Is all of this real?
PLEBAn: Mr. Bono, is that not what your official letter from the university said? :tsk:
Bonp: Well, yes.. :uhoh:
PLEBAn: Well there you go.
Bono: But it was scrawled on a napkin and..
PLEBAn: Someone go get the fuzzy handcuffs.. quickly
Bono: I suppose I got a bit confused when the address led me to the back alley between the Savemart and the Burger King :huh:
PLEBAn: Ummmm..
Bono: Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever heard of the University Of Something-Something :scratch: I mean, if this is all a ploy, couldn't you have come up with something a bit more clever? :eyebrow:
PLEBAn: Yeah yeah, sure. SOMEONE GET THE VAN!!

sumthin- sumthin university! LOL:lmao:

europop2005 said:
BonolehacecarioaAli.jpg

:bono: Honey, my coffee tastes kinda wierd...almost if you...zzzzzzz....

:ali: tell me my vegtables are undercooked will you...now while your asleep with that pill i slipped into your coffee...i'll just fix up a little "somthing" for dinner :mac:

:lol: Don't mess with Ali!

laugh.jpg

Tony: So it’s, like…BOOM! CHA! Discothèque! Right?
:bono:: Erm, no, Ton, that’s the Robot. It’s more like…BOOM! CHA!…no, wait, that’s the Macarena...…hold on…:scratch:
Woman (thinking): I wonder how he gets his hair so shiny? Hmmm….:hmm:

I'm in a Python mood, sue me!:wink:

DP1.jpg

Bono: It's a stiff!

DP3.jpg

Bono: Bereft of life, it rests in peace!

DP2.jpg

Bono: If you hadn't nailed it to my head it would be pushing up the daisies!
Adam: It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible!

DP5.jpg

Bono and adam: THIS IS AN EX-MULLET!

231315214wk.jpg

Morleigh: blah..... blah.....
Woman: yeah... men are strange.... aren't they? :yes:
Morleigh: You telling me???.....From some time now.... my husband wants his boxers with little praying mantis pattern.....
:edge: : HONEY!!!!!!!.... :yell: :uhoh:

Yeah, I know its lame..... :reject:

Last edited:
Lobe said:
231315214wk.jpg

Morleigh: You telling me???.....From some time now.... my husband wants his boxers with little praying mantis pattern.....

:lmao:

bonovox.jpg

guys in red: The new member of our barbershop quartet refuses to wear the red outfit and he insists on being the lead...there is NO lead!

Bono: :grumpy:

Dismantled said:
bonovox.jpg

guys in red: The new member of our barbershop quartet refuses to wear the red outfit and he insists on being the lead...there is NO lead!

Bono: :grumpy:

:lmao: he looks so grumpy! :cute:

:shifty: it's amusing that you will find Heineken ANYWHERE on this planet!

Lobe said:
231315214wk.jpg

No it is GREAT!! ;lol:

I have another version of this pic Ill look for it that girl sitting next to Morleigh is one of Edges daughter I beleive..Ill look for the pic

Lobe said:
231315214wk.jpg

Edge looks EVIL in this pic hahaha

Bono's just met GG outside the stadium venue and is now backstage pondering what she said to him...
bononaacpawardxj8.png

:bono:: She wanted to do what with my rectus femer?
:edge:: Your rectus femoris, Bono. And I'm not sure what it was she wanted to do with it.
:larry:: She was kinda scary. :yikes: And all that talk about Wayne and getting on the bus and pink fuzzy handcuffs - it was really strange.
:adam:: Oh, I don't know, she was kinda cute if you ask me. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom