Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe said:
info29fu.jpg

:larry:Umm,I think we better get going cause there is a huge toy train comming,and my toy train ran over my kitty`s tail and..well-*sniffle*

:edge: Not now pouty,we better scram,or maybe we could just stay and chill for 3 seconds.

:adam:(thinking)toy train?this is so stupid these guys had lame toys...

:bono: :huh: Hey I want a toy train,and more of the story,hey my shoe`s stuck,this place we are sitting is very crampy and painful,I want off,oh no a train,lets go ,I`m scared:scream: ...

A L&E:Got some tape and rope?

sorry this one was totally lame.

kafrun said:
handonpants.jpg

:bono: GACK!! EDGE!! Don't look now.. but there's a PLEBAn hiding behind your amp :yikes: must..... not..... move........... :whistle: must........ protect......... goods........ :yikes:

:bono:: <thinking> ...and remember, The Edge said a PLEBAn's vision is based on movement! Stay still!!!

:edge:: <frozen still so PLEBAn doesn't see him>

Just a "Jurassic Park" reference for those of you who may not get it... :wink:

Last edited:
Bono_cymbal_Laryy_WTF_ChicagoDVD.jpg

:larry:: :ohmy: That special "grow to big boy size" potion Edge made for Bono seems to be working! Usually he doesn't even reach me own head's height when he walks behind me like that!

OR

:larry:: Yeah, you just go ahead and walk on, shiny boy. These shiny cymbals belong to Larry F@#*!ing Mullen!!!!!!
:bono:: <pouts> But I want shiny!!!!!! :(

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Bono_cymbal_Laryy_WTF_ChicagoDVD.jpg

:larry:: Yeah, you just go ahead and walk on, shiny boy. These shiny cymbals belong to Larry F@#*!ing Mullen!!!!!!
:bono:: <pouts> But I want shiny!!!!!! :(

:lol: :love: Larry F@#*!ing Mullen!

:drool: Shiny...

LG, you Rule XD but with Kafrun tho...

cap125.jpg

:adam: Who's my favorite member of the group? Well I suppose I'd have to say Bono. He's very affectionate.. really makes you feel special :yes:

cap124.jpg

:edge: *SOB* I knew I should've done more :sad: I knew I should've said 'I love you, Adam' more often :sigh:

Recyling my own material, but it works :D

cap067.jpg

:larry: Hold on guys, I gotta go make tinkle! :hyper:
:edge: :huh:
:adam: How many times have I told you, you have to make sure you go BEFORE the show starts :tsk:

cap071.jpg

:adam: Hey Lars, have you forgiven me yet? :cute:
:larry: //deathglare //silence

cap070.jpg

:adam: :( I'm sorry I called you 'Doogie Howser' :reject:

cap083.jpg

Interviewer: So Bono, tell me more about the show tonight.
:bono: Well Rick, the show we're doing now is a real change from Popmart and ZooTV. It's a real stripped down, back to rock and roll basics kinda show.. :blahblah:
:larry: Oooooh.. Larry moobs :drool:

cap098.jpg

:edge: ACK, surrounded by PLEBAns! :yikes: Act........... natural.......... don't let them see the fear in your eyes.............. try and........... uuuuh......... smile :uhoh:?? Yeah, that's natural...................

kafrun said:
cap083.jpg

:bono: Well Rick, the show we're doing now is a real change from Popmart and ZooTV. It's a real stripped down, back to rock and roll basics kinda show.. :blahblah:

"stripped down" :larry: :combust:

kafrun said:
cap083.jpg

:bono: Well Rick, the show we're doing now is a real change from Popmart and ZooTV. It's a real stripped down, back to rock and roll basics kinda show.. :larry: Oooooh.. Larry moobs :drool:

Kafrun, you are my caption queen! :bow: :bow:

kafrun said:
cap071.jpg

:adam: Hey Lars, have you forgiven me yet? :cute:
:larry: //deathglare //silence

cap070.jpg

:adam: :( I'm sorry I called you 'Doogie Howser' :reject:

in the last caption you should have put Larry sleeping!!
look at the first pic, he's slowly drifting
and in the second pic he's
Dodo17.gif

kafrun said:
cap083.jpg

[/QUOTE']

*chokes in sandwich*

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Kafrun :bow:

For Wayne, heehee..

cap071.jpg

:adam: So anyway, after I ate my cereal, I had my morning tea. I couldn't decide whether to go with earl grey or green. I went with earl grey. Then I was stuck between milk and honey or lemon. :blahblah:
:larry: *nodding off*
:adam: Lemon is always nice in tea, but I was craving something a bit sweet, so I went with the milk and honey. So while I was having my tea, I read the morning paper. Well actually, first I got a call from my mum. We talked for a bit and by the time I got off the phone with her, my tea was finished. :blahblah: So I made myself another cup and then sat down with the paper-

cap070.jpg

:larry: ZzzZZzzZzzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
:adam: Hmm. I really need to learn to get to the point :|

c8072xv.jpg

Larry: are you sure this isn`t what I use to clean my motercycle,cause I woulden`t want to ruin my beautful hair or get my hot body dirty...
<Adam with a picture phone hid talking to all Pleabans>
Larry:<quietly>OH NO!

Last edited:
Kristin Machina said:
2003energy5tt.jpg

Brosnan: Bond. James Bond.
:edge: Edge. The Edge.
:bono: Waitaminute...he gets 007 and I get some bald bloke? Not fair! *pouts*

:drool: OMG picture of Bono Edge and PIERCE BROSNAN :love:

:lol: yes Bono, I would be jealous too!

PERFECTION= Kafrun

kafrun said:
cap125.jpg

:adam: Who's my favorite member of the group? Well I suppose I'd have to say Bono. He's very affectionate.. really makes you feel special :yes:

cap124.jpg

:edge: *SOB* I knew I should've done more :sad: I knew I should've said 'I love you, Adam' more often :sigh:

:drool: Everyone loves Adam:heart:

kafrun said:
cap083.jpg

That was exactly my thought when I saw this pic, I didn't even notice the capion first :rolleyes:
But it's hilarious :lmao:

kafrun said:
cap098.jpg

:edge: ACK, surrounded by PLEBAns! :yikes: Act........... natural.......... don't let them see the fear in your eyes.............. try and........... uuuuh......... smile :uhoh:?? Yeah, that's natural...................
what show are these pics off? i know theyre elevation era but i wanna see!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom