Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John Sampson had turned his back for just a moment, but when he turned around again, he saw the impending disaster. Horrified at the possibilities of tomorrow's headlines, he quickly dove between Bono and the woman with the sequin top.......

bonobost5.jpg

:bono: Ooooooooh :eek: *makes grabby hands* Shiiiiiiiniiiiiies :drool:
John: BONO!! NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!

kafrun said:
John Sampson had turned his back for just a moment, but when he turned around again, he saw the impending disaster. Horrified at the possibilities of tomorrow's headlines, he quickly dove between Bono and the woman with the sequin top.......

bonobost5.jpg

:lmao: oh damn you kafrun! now I nearly choked again!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
poor John, needs to save his boss all the time

kafrun said:

bonobost5.jpg

:lmao:

*Run's out to buy the shiniest sequined top she can find!!!* :shifty: :sexywink:

kafrun said:
^ *snort* :lmao:

The early days of Adam/Bono love..
b0c82ac2.jpg

:adam: But I swear I felt it from over there :eyebrow:
:bono: :| I honestly have no idea who would've tried to pinch your bottom*snort* *snicker* *cough* :|

:lol:

The real reason Bono does all of his humanitarian work...

346%3C96%3A38%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3B%3A467894nu0mrj

:bono:: Okay! Okay! I did the speech! Now we go for ice cream and I get to eat it with a shiny shiny spoon!! :hyper:

:ali: Yes, dear, you get your ice cream and your shiny shiny spoon. <thinking> You just gotta love him. He does all this work and only wants ice cream with a shiny shiny spoon in return. :cute:

:bono:: Oooo! Can I get rainbow sprinkles this time?

:ali: <thinking> You just gotta love him. :cute:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
The real reason Bono does all of his humanitarian work...

346%3C96%3A38%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32337%3B%3A467894nu0mrj

:bono:: Okay! Okay! I did the speech! Now we go for ice cream and I get to eat it with a shiny shiny spoon!! :hyper:

:ali: Yes, dear, you get your ice cream and your shiny shiny spoon. <thinking> You just gotta love him. He does all this work and only wants ice cream with a shiny shiny spoon in return. :cute:

:bono:: Oooo! Can I get rainbow sprinkles this time?

:ali: <thinking> You just gotta love him. :cute:

:cute: all together now, "aaaawwwwwwwww"
*pets hyperactive kid Bono*

he's such a cute dork...
great caption LG :lol:

I don't know what it is about cars and Bono, but he *always* makes me think of a big puppy. And that's not meant to be mean or anything...I LOVE puppies! :cute:

Bono Mot said:
I don't know what it is about cars and Bono, but he *always* makes me think of a big puppy. And that's not meant to be mean or anything...I LOVE puppies! :cute:

me too,I extreamly love it when he has his mouth open like that,he also reminds me of a big,big teddy bear in clothes:heart: :cute:

Bono Mot said:

:shifty:

I know..

bonomexico7fp.jpg

:cute:
no caption, just.. :cute:

this is my first, not very good but, this is for the pic above

Bono : yes I passed my driving test!!

Woman in background on phone to BBC news : Its a miracle Bonos passed his driving test!!

I came up with this idea from the other U2 members on saying how bad he was at driving.

U2_Dudette said:
this is my first, not very good but, this is for the pic above

Bono : yes I passed my driving test!!

Woman in background on phone to BBC news : Its a miracle Bonos passed his driving test!!

I came up with this idea from the other U2 members on saying how bad he was at driving.

:lol:

only one thing I still wonder about.. how on EARTH did he ever get a license??? :lmao:

lol, ive never seen him drive so i dnt no how bad he is, but if i do see him driving im gonna get out of the way quickly.

can u imagine if he saw summin shiny and it distracted him, hed probaly drive into a wall.

U2_Dudette said:
lol, ive never seen him drive so i dnt no how bad he is, but if i do see him driving im gonna get out of the way quickly.

can u imagine if he saw summin shiny and it distracted him, hed probaly drive into a wall.

I think Bono is just generally bad in the traffic! :wink:

He really does drives like :censored: and as far as I remember he was close to being run down by a LUAS when walking around Dublin a few years ago... :giggle:

Galeongirl said:

While I love dudette's cap for this (and really, who did pass this boy to get a driver's license???), this of course was the first thing that popped into my head:

:bono:: I get 2 scoops of ice cream this time!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

(And BTW my dear dear friend in England who lived in Ireland for awhile and camped out at their recording studio for a period of time can verify - Bono's driving abilities leave a lot to be desired. If you see the man driving on the street, seek higher ground immediately.)

ntbono9nf.jpg
:bono:I saw that beachball first,give me give me.
(gets :sad: )
sorry but it was the best I could come up with,hope you guys like it.btw I`m not very good at this

info29fu.jpg

:larry:Umm,I think we better get going cause there is a huge toy train comming,and my toy train ran over my kitty`s tail and..well-*sniffle*

:edge: Not now pouty,we better scram,or maybe we could just stay and chill for 3 seconds.

:adam:(thinking)toy train?this is so stupid these guys had lame toys...

:bono: :huh: Hey I want a toy train,and more of the story,hey my shoe`s stuck,this place we are sitting is very crampy and painful,I want off,oh no a train,lets go ,I`m scared:scream: ...

A L&E:Got some tape and rope?

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
(And BTW my dear dear friend in England who lived in Ireland for awhile and camped out at their recording studio for a period of time can verify - Bono's driving abilities leave a lot to be desired. If you see the man driving on the street, seek higher ground immediately.)

:lol: :yes:

To me it's a wonder that we haven't heard about any damage to the Maserati yet - I'm sure the Irish tabloids would be the first to publish a story of Bono damaging his very, very expensive Italian sports car! :wink:

handonpants.jpg

:bono: GACK!! EDGE!! Don't look now.. but there's a PLEBAn hiding behind your amp :yikes: must..... not..... move........... :whistle: must........ protect......... goods........ :yikes:

bostonacceptingaward0px.jpg

:bono: And now we're going to do something a bit different for you. We've prepared an interpretive dance to Mofo :yes:
:edge: Heck. No.
:adam: :huh:
:larry: *deathglare*
:bono: Aww, c'mon guys.. I showed you the choreography at rehearsal. All you've got to do is follow my lead :shrug:
:adam: Ok, I'll go along. But do I get to wear a skirt?

cdukbonoedge4.jpg

:bono: What's that look for?
:edge: I didn't like the way you interrupted me just then.
:bono: I didn't mean to, I just had a point to add.
:edge: NO, you INTERRUPTED me. I don't appreciate that.
:bono: I didn't mean to. What do you want me to say? Can't this wait? I mean, do you have to do this now? In front of the interviewer?
:edge: Why? Why do I have to wait? So you can just hope I'll forget all about it by the time we get back to the hotel??
:bono: You're making a scene.
:edge: You should've thought about that before you interrupted me :grumpy:

kafrun said:
cdukbonoedge4.jpg

:bono: I didn't mean to. What do you want me to say? Can't this wait? I mean, do you have to do this now? In front of the interviewer?
:edge: Why? Why do I have to wait? So you can just hope I'll forget all about it by the time we get back to the hotel??
:bono You're making a scene.
:edge You should've thought about that before you interrupted me :grumpy:

:lol: bitchfiiiiight :lmao:

SOOOOO Funny K!

kafrun said:
bostonacceptingaward0px.jpg

:bono: And now we're going to do something a bit different for you. We've prepared an interpretive dance to Mofo :yes:
:edge: Heck. No.
:adam: :huh:
:larry: *deathglare*
:bono: Aww, c'mon guys.. I showed you the choreography at rehearsal. All you've got to do is follow my lead :shrug:
:adam: Ok, I'll go along. But do I get to wear a skirt?

You can wear whateva you want baby!

kafrun said:
cdukbonoedge4.jpg

: bono: What's that look for?
:bono: You're making a scene.
:edge: You should've thought about that before you interrupted me :grumpy:

:lmao: I luv it

kafrun said:
[
bono: I didn't mean to, I just had a point to add.
edge: NO, you INTERRUPTED me. I don't appreciate that.
bono: I didn't mean to. What do you want me to say? Can't this wait? I mean, do you have to do this now? In front of the interviewer?
edge: Why? Why do I have to wait? So you can just hope I'll forget all about it by the time we get back to the hotel??
bono: You're making a scene.
edge: You should've thought about that before you interrupted me :grumpy:

:giggle: :giggle:

:D :applaud: :D

:heart: you all!

Back
Top Bottom