Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hcbiggs2002 said:
Arhhh this is driving me grazy, coz I keep seeing screen caps of this Norwegian show, that I soooo desparetely want to see and even though I've asked for it on numerous occasions no one seems to have it on file!?! :(

I've got it! :nerd: I'll see if I can upload it later...

It's one of the best interviews ever (okay, I might be a bit biased! :wink: )!

Merc said:

I've got it! :nerd: I'll see if I can upload it later...

It's one of the best interviews ever (okay, I might be a bit biased! :wink: )!

Merc, please if you would, please, pleeeaase!! :bow: You'd make one Bono girl (and a must admit old Lars there isn't hard on the eyes!) VERY happy!!! :hyper:

kafrun said:
bonomicpc7.jpg

:bono: I'm serious, someone had better tell me where my mic is RIGHT NOW :grumpy: I know someone is hiding it.. The joke's over, give it up :grumpy:
:adam: :giggle:
:larry: :rolleyes:
:edge: :eyebrow:

Aw, cuuuute!
The grumpy emoticon fits so well with that picture !

kafrun said:
I realize the third person in this pic is probably someone I should be recognizing, but I'm not totally sure.. soo...we'll just pretend he's the waiter : wink:

072.jpg

:bono: I don't understand why there are no crayons at our table :grumpy:
Waiter: Sir, we don't have crayons at this particular establishment. I'm very sorry.
:bono: :(
:edge: Look, there's got to be some way you can get some at least. If he doesn't have something to keep him busy, he'll start making speeches :|

OMG :lmao: :lmao: I love it! :up:

kafrun said:
bonomicpc7.jpg

:bono: I'm serious, someone had better tell me where my mic is RIGHT NOW :grumpy: I know someone is hiding it.. The joke's over, give it up :grumpy
:adam: :giggle:
:larry: :rolleyes:
:edge: :eyebrow:

:love: and yet another caption for my files.... Kaf, it's good to see you're back, and better than ever *wipes away happy tear*

^^

U2_Dudette said:
lol, ive never seen him drive so i dnt no how bad he is, but if i do see him driving im gonna get out of the way quickly.

can u imagine if he saw summin shiny and it distracted him, hed probaly drive into a wall.

ok this whole thing reminds me of this t shirt my friend has that says "i was going to save the world but i got distracted my something shiney" perfect caption for something, just need to find the right pic:wink:

Those captions are absolutely fitting, great work!
And I too would like to see this interview so badly. They look very good and Bono's smile is just :drool:

lemons3.jpg

the boy's knew Bono's lemon obsession had gone too far when he upset a fruit stand, declared himself the pied piper and demanded all the lemons follow him down the street.......

^ :lol:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I say we change kafrun's name to capfrun. :p :wink:
:ohmy: Capfrun? Kapfrun? Though I tend to spend more time on my fic these days, so Ficfrun? Kapficfrun? Um.. :uhoh: :crack:

:lol::coocoo:@self

Back
Top Bottom