Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgenbonosing42pe.jpg

:bono: hey Edge, guess what
:edge::ohmy: what?
:bono: no PLEBAn's like you

edgenbonosing27fm.jpg

:edge: now that you said that *moves close to Bono and whispers* i'm not telling you the H-chord :grumpy:
:bono: :scream: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

last unicorn said:
great pictures.
can anyone tell me where and when the "mommy"-picture with bono and ali and the violet tie (I love this colour) is from? thanx a lot.
I nicked it from another thread, so I can't really say for sure. I'd guess it to be from about 1998-1999, though.

kafrun said:
2bcac4f9.jpg

:bono: Um.. this can't be good :uhoh:
Babydoll: AHA! It worked!!:evil: I was right to listen to kafrun's advice to bring a Bono-sized net. Now where'd I put that rope??

:lmao: he had better watch out in hawaii!

:love: kafrun, you are one of the sweeeeeeetest members of my posse :D:D or, "inside joke", as I would say. :wink:

u2rocksedge33.jpg

:edge: *snicker* I can't believe Bono fell for that H-cord gag! This will be years of fun!
:adam: (off camera) *snicker* I can't believe Edge fell for that "superglue on your palm" gag! This will be years of fun!

Babydoll said:

:lmao: he had better watch out in hawaii!

:love: kafrun, you are one of the sweeeeeeetest members of my posse :D:D or, "inside joke", as I would say. :wink:

*feels replaced*

don't you dare stealing Kafrun away from me!!!! :scream:

Kristin... :evil: I like the tshirt one :)

DreamOutLoud13 said:
0bedgeyell2wa.jpg

:edge:: Haha! Look at me! I'm playing the H chord!
:bono:: :scream: Wah! I wanna play it!

:lmao: that's the perfect follow-up to my caption!!

Kristin Machina said:
u2rocksedge33.jpg

:edge *snicker* I can't believe Bono fell for that H-cord gag! This will be years of fun!
:adam (off camera) *snicker* I can't believe Edge fell for that "superglue on your palm" gag! This will be years of fun!

:lmao:

You guys crack me up, why can't I take you home with me? :drool:

As per request, for Molly ;)
dikevans.jpg

:bono:: *nerding it up*
Audience: :scratch:
Dik Evans: This used to be my band, y'know. We were cool before we let the little guy in :|

I thought the caption thread readers would appreciate this.. It's crap, but it fits in here:
shinyedge.gif

Bono and his Shiny Edge ;)

Another for Molly:
oprahkiss.jpg

Oprah: OMG!! Bono, you're SOOO hawt!! :kiss: :love:
:bono:: Oh for the love of........ The PLEBAns, they're everywhere :uhoh: Can we, uhh, talk about Africa??
Oprah: OOOH, can I wear THE glasses?? :eek: Wow.. :combust:

U2Exit.jpg

Bono: Hey, you told me that I couldn't play your guitar because it was custom-made only to respond to your touch! You lied! You just didn't want me to play it! Don't you trust me???

Edge: Well...what about what happened to my laptop?

Bono: But...

Edge: And my cell phone?

Bono: Not my fault!!!!

Edge: And my CAT???????

Bono: ....

Bonochick said:
U2Exit.jpg

Bono: Hey, you told me that I couldn't play your guitar because it was custom-made only to respond to your touch! You lied! You just didn't want me to play it! Don't you trust me???

Edge: Well...what about what happened to my laptop?

Bono: But...

Edge: And my cell phone?

Bono: Not my fault!!!!

Edge: And my CAT???????

Bono: ....

:ohmy: what DID he do to poor Velcro???
ghehee he prolly lost it! :lol: great caption!

Bonochick - :lmao: Why can I imagine that really happening?

J-U2-Grammy-2002-2.jpg

:larry: I's ssssso drunk right now :drunk: Bono, I's just gunna hold onto you sooos I don't fall.. :drunk:
:bono: Errr, could be a baaaad idea, buddy. I have a feeling we're both going down in about 2.4 seconds..
:edge: *smile and they won't know you're drunk, smile and they won't know you're drunk..* :D *hold onto Bono so you don't fall*
:adam: *sigh* :)

Last edited:
BEtorSept17.jpg

:bono: Edge, come help me get this phone to work. I need to call Galeongirl :yes:
:edge: Errr, ok... Uhhhh, let's see here......... Isn't this a bad time to be making a phone call though?
:bono: Do it, ScienceBoy! :madwife:

kafrun said:
BEtorSept17.jpg

:bono: Edge, come help me get this phone to work. I need to call Galeongirl :yes:
:edge: Errr, ok... Uhhhh, let's see here......... Isn't this a bad time to be making a phone call though?
:bono: Do it, ScienceBoy! :madwife:

ACK EDGE!@! you lowsy scientist, I never received a call!!! :madwife:

:drool: getting a call from Bono... bedrooom voice... :faint:

01bonoedge.jpg

:bono: Hey Edge.. *poke* Hey.. *poke* Hey Edge *poke* Watcha doin' Edge? *poke*
:edge: Giving a speech :rolleyes: And you're in for a world of hurt, buddy..

Another spin on that one:
kafrun said:
:bono:: I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you. :D
:edge:: *thinking* I swear, if he doesn't stop it, I'm going to slap him.

Two minutes later:
:bono:: :scream: OW! What was that for?! Adam! Edge hit me!

It's like a scene out of my own childhood :lol:

kafrun said:
01bonoedge.jpg

:bono: Hey Edge.. *poke* Hey.. *poke* Hey Edge *poke* Watcha doin' Edge? *poke*
:edge: Giving a speech :rolleyes: And you're in for a world of hurt, buddy..

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
*bounces around*
ack!! poking people is MY habit Bono, MINE!!!! *bounce*
ack that mischievous boyish look on his face... :cute: :love:

continuing the ScienceBoy gag

At Bono's house, Edge helps Bono set-up his new computer:

edgebonoyoung1xg.jpg

:edge:ok, this cable goes here...... that goes there,..... load up this, ....connect that.... :nerd:
:bono: *thinking* look at him :| thinks he's so smart with all this tech...tech..nol.ogy stuff. why won't he let me help?:(

346%3B64659%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233774%3A%3C3327nu0mrj

:children: Tell us about the time you caught the fish, Bono...was it really this big?
:woman in blue dress: :madwife: Don't encourage him to tell this story again! He never shuts up about it!
:bono:: You really want to hear it? Okay, here it goes. I was out all alone on my fishing boat, when all of a sudden, :blahblah: :blahblah:
:woman in blue dress: :rolleyes: :sigh:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
346%3B64659%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233774%3A%3C3327nu0mrj

:children: Tell us about the time you caught the fish, Bono...was it really this big?
:woman in blue dress: :madwife: Don't encourage him to tell this story again! He never shuts up about it!
:bono:: You really want to hear it? Okay, here it goes. I was out all alone on my fishing boat, when all of a sudden, :blahblah: :blahblah:
:woman in blue dress: :rolleyes: :sigh:

:lmao: LONG LIVE THE FISHERMAN TALES!! *dies laughing*

poor woman in blue dress XD

*snort* yes Bono, we know that guy aswell....

Back
Top Bottom