*CAPTION* This Pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I don't know, but the expression on Larry's face is just priceless...

new08.jpg

Never mind his face, check out Larry's shoes!!!

It's funny to see the looks on Adam and Larry's faces when Bono gets started!! I guess that they know that he will never shut up!!

------------------
***Spinny***
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????

new08.jpg

Larry: Oh man.. when will I EVER get a chance to talk? Why did they drag me in here and set up mics if they weren't going to talk to me.. *snarl*
Bono: I think we all need to get together and HUG-
Edge: I'm so cool.
Adam: I wonder where Larry bought those shoes? Hmmmmm..

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

new08.jpg

Larry:*thinks*Ugh here goes Bono and his talk about how he wants to rule the world again

Bono: And so in ruling the world I will make every citizen of this planet happy, and....Lardence why do you make that face?

Edge:*thinks* So if I combine these 3 chemicals I can make the time machine..

Adam:*thinks* I wish I was at home, cooking

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Actual convo with Larry:
u2bela1: You?re a skank you know that??
Larry: HAHAHA Good one.
u2bela1: Yeah you big flirty man you!
<clarity> he's prolly all like Anne she said I'm a skank rofl
<clarity> Bono's like you are a skank Lardence rofl

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-06-2002).]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Larry: When will I ever get to wear my pretty green mesh shirt?

Bono: He will never wear that green mesh shirt, I might lose my PLEBA following

Edge: Hmmmmm, let's see here, all I'll need is a screwdriver, some plywood and duct tape and I can invent the orgasmatron, then I can rule the world BWAHAAHAAA.

Adam: I wonder how Larry looks in Green Mesh?

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Originally posted by Julyfly:
LOL!
biggrin.gif

Actually, it looks to me like Larry's lunch has come back to haunt him!
biggrin.gif

Ha Ha!! That's Right!! Like maybe he was thinking "I should have listened to Adam when he said that vending machine tamale's were a bad idea"!!

Bono-'One day we'll be so big we'll play the Super Bowl, and Larry will wear a mesh shirt and drive the women wild'

Larry-'Feck you Bono-I am so much more than a pretty face'

Edge-'Man, I'll never get the girls like Larry does wearing these moccasins'
wink.gif

Adam-'I wonder if I'll ever date a supermodel'

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

new08.jpg

LARRY: *Snarl*

BONO: There's nothing wrong with a man wanting to wear a mesh shirt. I mean, there are countries where men would love to wear mesh shirts, but they cannot afford them. Which brings me to the subject of debt reduction ...

EDGE: Oh Lord ... here he goes again

ADAM: I wouldn't mind seeing Larry in a mesh shirt. I wonder if they make mesh sarongs?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I don't know, but the expression on Larry's face is just priceless...

new08.jpg

Bono: And this guy here thinks he can take over just because he looks good in a tight tank top and has those fancy shoes...
Larry: If Bono doesn't stop talking out of his arse, I'm gonna feckin' puke.
Edge: It's a shame I lost my eyesight in that lab accident...now the world will never know the wonders of time travel.
Adam: Maybe if I wear a lot of metal jewlery, a denim jacket and if I hold my wrist like this, it'll make me look tough! No, wait, it just makes me look gay...

Note: I do NOT think Adam is gay. I repeat: I DO NOT THINK ADAM CLAYTON IS HOMOSEXUAL. I just thought that was kinda funny...

------------------
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean...

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:

Adam: Maybe if I wear a lot of metal jewlery, a denim jacket and if I hold my wrist like this, it'll make me look tough! No, wait, it just makes me look gay...

Note: I do NOT think Adam is gay. I repeat: I DO NOT THINK ADAM CLAYTON IS HOMOSEXUAL. I just thought that was kinda funny...

*ROTFLMAO* I thought that this picture made him look gay too, but I didn't want to say anything. Shhhhh!!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:

*ROTFLMAO* I thought that this picture made him look gay too, but I didn't want to say anything. Shhhhh!!!

Heh heh. I didn't mean to "out" Adam.

But it's quite a relief I'm not the only one who thought that. I thought I was going to get skewered and roasted over an open flame for that one. Hee hee! I said "flame"!
icon22.gif

------------------
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean...

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

Larry: im so fucking hungover, would you just shut the fuck up so we can get of here

Bono: Larry was fuckin wrecked last night as you can see

Edge: maybe they wont realize im asleep behind my shades

Adam: fucking edge is sleeping....wanker!
-------------------------------------------

comment: i think Edge looks like Bernie, the dead guy from WEEKEND AT BERNIES in this pic...LMFAO

Adam: I wonder if I look more gay now than Larry would in a green mesh shirt.

Back
Top Bottom