*Caption THIS pic*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Perhaps...

*Bono-'Oh Edge, your hotness is driving me crazy..I can't stand it anymore'*

elev_130901_bonoedge.jpg

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
"Owwwwwwwwww!!! You're standing on my leggggggg!!!!! Arsehole!!"

tongue.gif

ROTFL!!!!Bono-'get off my leg now Edge, or I'll rip that beanie off your head right here on stage'

*so sorry my sweet man Edge* *Oh how could I post that?*

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
"Owwwwwwwwww!!! You're standing on my leggggggg!!!!! Arsehole!!"

tongue.gif

Edge: "oh yeah? that'll teach you to try and play my guitar, smartass!"

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

Edge- say it, say I can be the dominant one in the relationship this week. Say it or I'll bash you over the head with my guitar again.

Bono- Ow Edgie stop it. Please. I hate it when you fight back. Ow O.K. O.K. I give up, you can be the dominant one, just don't hit me again.

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
"sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here"
Bono, Pittsburgh Elevation

Sorry off topic here
smile.gif
but I'd really like to know in which song did he say those words?? I wanna hear it so bad, I laughed out loud when I read it
smile.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
Edge- say it, say I can be the dominant one in the relationship this week. Say it or I'll bash you over the head with my guitar again.

Bono- Ow Edgie stop it. Please. I hate it when you fight back. Ow O.K. O.K. I give up, you can be the dominant one, just don't hit me again.

ROTFL Jody!!!

*suddenly having strange thoughts about their relationship*

*deletes those thoughts permanently from her brain*

*DELETE*

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
Sorry off topic here
smile.gif
but I'd really like to know in which song did he say those words?? I wanna hear it so bad, I laughed out loud when I read it
smile.gif

lol- gonna make me go listen to it now
wink.gif
*sigh*

it's after New Year's Day
biggrin.gif

he was pretty talkative this concert- same with Sweetest thing, talking w/ the people in the heart, and Stay as well.

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
Take Me Higher

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-25-2001).]

*falls off of my chair, laughing*

Oh, after my day, I needed these laughs from PLEBA...thanks, chicas!
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

EDGE: Hands off the guitar! Get back to singing! No work, no lovin!

BONO: *owie* I wish Mona was here to kiss me and make it all better!!!!

lol that's a stretch

OH HAVE I MENTIONED My Bono pic was taken down off the senior lounge wall today. Where did he go?! HE was there this morning but not at lunch
frown.gif

Some of my demented classmates replaced the old stuff with signs that say "Seniors Rule" "Everyone loves Seniors" Are we THAT insecure?! Geez. *is annoyed* Does it get any better in college?

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

OLIVE!!!!! I love your sig!!!!!!

HOT TAMALE LARRY!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

*Bono attacks the Edge with the mic*
Edge: "Whoo, microphone! microphone! You're gonna have to do better than that."

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparky-ism

"Show me your secret and tell me your name,
Catch me with your fizzy smile!"

SlipStream Soul

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
lol- gonna make me go listen to it now
wink.gif
*sigh*

it's after New Year's Day
biggrin.gif

he was pretty talkative this concert- same with Sweetest thing, talking w/ the people in the heart, and Stay as well.

great, thanks, I'll go look for it now
smile.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:

OLIVE!!!!! I love your sig!!!!!!

HOT TAMALE LARRY!!!!!

Thanks WildHonee!!
biggrin.gif
I got that tamale inspiration from you!

I like YOURS too- that Matt McGee quote, I'm assuming it was about their POE/Walk On performance the other night? It's so true, too. Is that the guy who runs ****.com, btw?

you're very welcome U2freak! It's so fun to listen to new concert stuff. The things B comes up w/ sometime! I can just SEE Larry growling and shifting uncomfortalbe *no one can REALLY see my ass...I'm sitting down!* lol

------------------

Take Me Higher

Back
Top Bottom