Caption THIS!!! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
This one is funny enough that you really don't need a caption, but I found it so hillarious that I had to post it and see what you girls would do with it. I know you guys can come up with some good stuff... So have at it!
biggrin.gif
(I apologize... not feeling very creative right now...)

010605r3-23crp-u2.jpg

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! I FINALLY UPDATED IT AFTER A VERY LONG TIME! SLIDE SHOWS AND A TON OF PICS FEATURING U2!

http://rattleandhum.icyspicy.com

ROTFL!
That's hillarious ...

010605r3-23crp-u2.jpg

Bono: And now, we do some U2 tai chi. First, we harness our Chi as one would harness tigers, carefully. Come one everyone now, breathe innnnnnn and adopt the constipated crane pose and hoooooooooooooooold it.

010605r3-23crp-u2.jpg

"I get a kick out of you....Do bee do bee do... Thank you! I'll be here all week! Try the veal!"

Yes, for some reason I looked at this and thought "Vegas lounge singer." My train of thought does not run along normal lines.

Well, I thought it was funny. Heh.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

OMG!!!! Those all made me crack up!!!

He is so cute.
smile.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

010609r2-31crp-u2.jpg

Is this bugging you? Huh, Edge? Is this bugging you? Is it is it is it?

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

010609r2-31crp-u2.jpg

Boooo!! I am MAGIC BONO! I am casting a spell on you! Feel my mighty Bono-magical powers! You will be a happy Edge-frog! Oooooo!!!

------------------

LMAO@the first one! They're both hilarious...though.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't thinks the lyrics are worth a s*** to be honest if you ask me, I think its all about the drums."

Awww, the first one is so funny! LOL I think he's having one of his "Monica" moments! *thinking of me again*
wink.gif
LOL

LOL @ the other two!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 08-27-2001).]

Originally posted by Sunrazor:
010609r2-31crp-u2.jpg

In this pic, Bono probably has the funniest expression of any picture I have seen of him, ever. He looks like an old witch cackling over his cauldron. Edge's expression is pretty good too.
biggrin.gif
I'm no good at the caption thing, though, sorry.

------------------
Tonight, at last
I am coming home
I am coming home

LOL
biggrin.gif

That expression up there is GREAT bluesky
smile.gif
And I agree with scatteroflight, that one pic, Bono looks like a witch from some fairy tale book
biggrin.gif

wish I could do captions
wink.gif
*is TERRIBLE at them* I'll save you all the horror

010605r3-23crp-u2.jpg

[/B][/QUOTE]

Okay. Maybe I'm just crazy. Maybe it's too late at night. But am I the only one who sees a face in Bono's t-shirt in that first photo??

It is late...and we're all crazy...but I see the face too!

------------------
"I don't thinks the lyrics are worth a s*** to be honest if you ask me, I think its all about the drums."

*in best Italian voice* "You, yeah YOU, are you talking to me!?....are YOU talking to ME!?!?????"

dumb! but hey, i tried!
biggrin.gif

------------------
--STU234

Dammit, i'm NOT a newbie i just can't decide on a "handle" i'm happy with. . .

U2= The greatest band EVER!

Originally posted by bluesky:
So sorry to post this one, but you have to check out THIS expression:

010603r3-22crp-u2.jpg

Actually,
biggrin.gif
, it wasn't Larry man's expression that made me laugh here, it t'was his feet, and the shape of 'em as he stands!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I can almost hear him thinkin:
'Cant believe I gotta feckin stand for this one.....for fuck sake, I feel like a feckin RIGHT prick now...thumpin on me feckin TomTom! *sigh*'

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 08-28-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom