Caption-ing #14!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Drag4.jpg

:larry: damn strap is diggin' in to me sohulder again :mad:
:bono: *thinking* the dress makes your butt look big :huh:
:adam: your shoes look lovely, Larry :flirt:
:larry: shut up Adam
:edge: oh. i think they're calling us to come on stage now?
:bono: yeah whatever. lemme finish me drink

051217d1-4319.jpg

:adam: : Heheh. Bono thinks he's so cool. You don't see the sun shining out of HIS arse though! :cool:
----------------

:reject:

Last edited:
:reject: First attempt, I have the strangest sense of humour!

2hf826d.jpg

:bono:: So I’m tiny and feeble am I? Am I! Ha! We’ll see about that! I challenge you ALL to bicycles at dawn! PAUL! Come bear witness to my victory!
:edge:: Really, Bono. There are other ways to measure a man’s valour, or height for that matter…
:larry:: Oh, shit a brick. It’s too early for this and m’pants keep getting caught in the spokes :grumpy:
:adam:: Hey! HEY! Larry, no cheating :madwife:! That’s not fair play! Behind the line, behind the line!

4c9u3y1.jpg

Paul: And they’re off! Bursting out of the blocks is The Edge, getting off to a flying start! Bono, yet to grasp the concept of pedalling, hasn’t quite had the same luck. Babyface Mullen seems to be a strong contender for second place at this stage, and Adam. Well…Adam’s set off in the wrong direction entirely.
:bono:: Oh my God, oh my GOD :ohmy: I’m going so fast! Do these things have brakes!?
:larry:: You haven’t actually moved yet…:lmao:

2qams1v.jpg

Paul: Aaaaaaaand it’s all over as Edge the Mighty crosses the finish line at a most leisurely pace, with Larry cruising along to claim second place…oh, and Bono and Adam battling it out for third!
:adam:: Sanctimonious bastards! Why couldn’t you tell me I was going the wrong way!
:bono:: Had my own crisis to look after thank you very much! Do you know how traumatising rolling along at breakneck speed can be! :sad:
:bono::adam:: *bicker until the reach the finish line*
Paul: Aaaaaaaaaaand what a photo finish! It’s a tie for third! :camera:
:bono:: Rematch! Rematch!
:edge:: :rolleyes:

bwlarrydragbonosleepACbig.jpg

:larry: police...yes we are being held hostage...yes we have been subjected to torture...yes we are in extreme psychological distress...no hes sleeping now...great so your gonna send a car right now? great can you bring a matching handbag with you?

Last edited:
i dont know bout the boys sense of humor but...

BAND_JR_GREENROOM.jpg

:adam: whew that was intense!
:edge: hahahaha that was great
:bono: that was a huge one!
:larry: OOH OOH ME NEXT!!!

Larry takes a lighter, holds it low and lifts his legs in the air...

Alisaura said:
051217d1-4319.jpg

:adam: : Heheh. Bono thinks he's so cool. You don't see the sun shining out of HIS arse though! :cool:
----------------

Q4v2.jpg

:bono: : Take that Adam! *smirk*
:adam: : :rolleyes:
:edge: : Wooooo!
:larry: : What happened to my neck?! Ow! :yikes:
------------------

BOnoWithAnApple.jpg

Bono it all started...:hmm: when was it. must of been about a year ago....*munches apple*....maybe more....while Larry.... :blahblah:
Larry oh, here we go :slant::rolleyes:

BOnoWithAnApple1.jpg

Bono at the time we had no idea....:blahblah:......and i think Edge....:blahblah:.....*munches apple*
Larry :) :|

BOnoWithAnApple3.jpg

Bono.... :blahblah:......
Larry actually no, thats not what really happened. what happend was Bono and Adam were....:blahblah:
Bono....:)......*muches apple*....
Larry...and Edge said....:blahblah:.....which led to Bono getting all the cotton candy he wanted.
Bono :D
Larry which i thought was ridiculous considering the amount of stuff he had already got for his birthday :tsk:

BOnoWithAnApple2.jpg

Bono Oh yeah!!!! thats right .....it was the best birthday ever :happy:...*munches on apple*.....:)

Ok, I saw this picture on the last thread, and this is my lame attempt! :reject:

computer.jpg

Bono: :hyper:
Edge: Bono, what are you doing with my laptop?
Bono: Wellllll ... I saw this ad, and I hit the spaceship three times, like it told me to, and I won a free iPod! :hyper: ... ok ... I need to click here to get it ... Oooh, a download! *runs file*
Edge: :rolleyes: Bono, you do realise those things don't work- Wait, did you say a download?
Bono: Well, I guess you're right ... I don't really need an iPod anyway ... And Edge?
Edge: ??
Bono: Your laptop won't turn on anymore.
Edge: :yikes:

injectlove said:
Ok, I saw this picture on the last thread, and this is my lame attempt! :reject:

computer.jpg

Bono: :hyper:
Edge: Bono, what are you doing with my laptop?
Bono: Wellllll ... I saw this ad, and I hit the spaceship three times, like it told me to, and I won a free iPod! :hyper: ... ok ... I need to click here to get it ... Oooh, a download! *runs file*
Edge: :rolleyes: Bono, you do realise those things don't work- Wait, did you say a download?
Bono: Well, I guess you're right ... I don't really need an iPod anyway ... And Edge?
Edge: ??
Bono: Your laptop won't turn on anymore.
Edge: :yikes:

Oh, God. I can picture Bono doing exactly that! Brilliant :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom