Caption-ing #14!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
bandhtdaabblueboat.jpg

:bono:: :uhoh: *backs up* This doesn't look so good guys...
:adam:: Bono, you idiot You got us into this, now figure out how to get us out.
PLEBAns: You have nowhere else to run. :drool: You'll never escape our loveboat!
:edge:: (thinking: Don't let them see your fear!) *narrows eyes* Just what do you hope to accomplish by this ladies?
:larry:: Fook it. Move aside lads, I'll take care of this *steps forward*
PLEBAns: *evil grins* :evil: *grabby hands*

...Poor Larry was never seen again.

:lol: Good one DOL!

:giggle: I bet Zee and Thora had something to do with Larry''s disappearance.

Aww Caroni
thg045.gif

I think to most ppl, myself inculded, Bono seems like the type to get into mischef.

He is kinda hyper ya know
thbonoloveshinies.gif

kafrun said:

Bono: So if you sorta tilt your head to the right, and squint a bit, there's a certian glare in the glass, that seems to reflect an abstract image of a solar eclipse which in my opinion is a take on the artists obvious conflict with...

Adam: thinks I wonder if I should tell him it's just a camera??

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:bono:: *French accent* And here we find zee elusive Mullengus and zee powerful Edgesaurus, let us move in for zee closer inspection *parts bushes*
:larry:: We've gotta stop letting him watch The Pink Panther :rolleyes:
:edge:: He's right behind me, isn't he? :|

:lmao:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:bono:: *French accent* And here we find zee elusive Mullengus and zee powerful Edgesaurus, let us move in for zee closer inspection *parts bushes*
:larry:: We've gotta stop letting him watch The Pink Panther :rolleyes:
:edge:: He's right behind me, isn't he? :|
OMG....you guys are killing me:lmao: :lmao:...keep 'em coming, please...it's been a bad day :down:

:reject:

goldentie.jpg

:bono: : Well, I'm flattered you ask ... The secret's in the refining mask, it keeps your skin baby soft and gives you a natural glow - You'll see a difference in just 2 weeks!

Do you think, maybe, they all pose for the camera purposefully, knowing what we do to them here? XD I had a massive catch up to do and they made me laugh, certainly cheered me up.

And this is to Carmel: Sorry I can't read your PMs, but I'm not a premium member so I can't read them. (I really should suggest they get that changed... It's a vital part of communication!! And I'm only 15... I'm always skint!)

But aye, long time, no post... Thumbs up to all you captionators. XD

Oh, Katie:wave: I forget that you cannot see my PM's I had sent you along with a few other firends an article that sparked my interest, nothing really important. If it was I would have emailed you.

I can see the Boys posing for the camera for our viewing pleasure...mmmm:drool:

Kaffy- love the mullen cat smiley:giggle:

(Not sure what made me do this, but...)

8fb0c9b0.jpg

:adam: Can you hear something?
:edge: I think so... it almost sounds like... :scratch:
:bono: Yes. There is a chicken under my hat.
:larry: ... I am way too cool for this band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom