Caption-ing #13 - Hey.. What's so funny???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this picture is captioned enough :wink:
bonowitstokyolol0000oy1.jpg

vlcsnap67311jk8.jpg

:bono: So, you're looking at the gap between the fingers, but you're actually focusing on something past the fingers. Soon, you should see a floating "sausage" in between.
:adam: Oh cool! :happy:
:edge:...and you guys call me the band geek...:rolleyes:

Kristin Machina said:
vlcsnap67311jk8.jpg

:bono: So, you're looking at the gap between the fingers, but you're actually focusing on something past the fingers. Soon, you should see a floating "sausage" in between.
:adam: Oh cool! :happy:
:edge:...and you guys call me the band geek...:rolleyes:

:lmao: Somehow I don't doubt that's one of the ways the boys pass extra time when on the road.:tsk: :cute:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
larjapanhi4.jpg

:larry:: I can't believe they told me I'm not tall enough to ride the rocket ship :sad: This theme park sucks :angry:

I saw the cap and so expected a Bono pic that when the picture of Larry loaded I laughed so hard I woke up my cat, who was sleeping next to the computer. She didn't find it as amusing and got up and left when I couldn't stop giggling :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yeah I was wondering if those were the actual words or.....!?! :shifty:

err... it ARE the actual lyrics of the song!!! check your U2:18 liner notes!

Yea it surprised us too, but what do you expect from a dirty old pervert like Bono eh? :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:happy: It really is more of a Bono thing, but I saw that Larry picture and just had to do the caption. And you're right, it's a ton funnier when it's Larry :wink:

It suits him, too - in fact it explains his often grumpy demeanor :giggle:

U2picture8821.jpg

:larry: I need to get some thicker soled shoes :|

OR:

U2picture8821.jpg

:larry: I'll bet these guys never get kicked out of line for the good roller coasters

Last edited:
^ very good catch, I must say. I doubt I would throw that away:no:
Hell no, I don't think so:sexywink:

Galeongirl said:

err... it ARE the actual lyrics of the song!!! check your U2:18 liner notes!

Yea it surprised us too, but what do you expect from a dirty old pervert like Bono eh? :wink:

ehem....:nerd: ....checks out newly bought (just today, a couple of hours ago! :wink: ) delux limited edition of U218 cd/dvd....right found it! :ohmy: Get's mental image....:drool: :combust: :faint: :evil:

bonofoad0023ln8.jpg

:bono: :| And then, when they FINALLY let me meet the president, all he could do is say 'wow, I thought he would've been taller!'.. So all I did was this, and I left :happy:

:edge: :giggle: That stand-in did his a great job!

I've been promising a caption series of EPIC proportions for days now.. and voila.. here it is :D

As the lads wrapped up the rest of their shows half way around the world, the PLEBAns happily chatted away about their plans
to descend on Hawaii for the final Vertigo show.. (Please excuse the often inexplicable changes in haircuts :wink:)

belook.jpg

:bono: :shifty:
:edge: :shifty: *sniff* ....... *sniffsniff*
:bono: Do you sense that too, Edge?
:edge: Yes......... DANGER :eyebrow:

Adam sensed it too..
Image1107-2222TV1044.jpg

:adam: Something is definitely afoot :eyebrow: I feel.. I feel a presence. It's on its way........

5c02cb15.jpg

:bono: I'm frightened! Hold me, Edge! :sad:

adamedgehug.jpg

:edge: I'm frightened :yikes: Hold me, Adam :sad:

cc16d105.jpg

:bono: I'm frightened :reject: Hide me, Adam..

BonoMaria_10_2005.jpg

:bono: I'm frightened :yikes: Hold me, PLEBAn-:uhoh: Ooooh, sh-

2603f730.jpg

:bono: I'm frightened. Hold me, BB.
BB: :rolleyes:

62a43245.jpg

:bono: I'm frightened :drunk: Save me, Liam :drunk:
Liam: ???? :drunk:

Seeing the impracticality of a guard dog on stage, Edge decided to employ another creature for protection: The mighty Praying Mantis.
72428717jn0.jpg

:edge: Alright, Brutis. You stay up there and stand watch while I do my guitar hero thing.
Brutis: Oh boss, I'm- I'm so very nervous *twitch*

PDVD_111-1.jpg

:bono: Haha! We'll be safe out here in the desert until we come up with an alternate plan.
:larry: Yes, they'll never find us here.
:edge: I don't often say this, Bono, but sheer genius..
:adam: Pff.. I don't like it. There wind is blowing and I've already got sand up my nose :grumpy: Surely there's a Four
Seasons out here somewhere.

bandinwater5kg.jpg

:edge: Worst.. hiding place.. EVAR.
:adam: I'm wet :grumpy:
:larry: That's what she said *snicker*
:edge: What?? So juvenile :|
:bono: I don't get it.

bpointse.jpg

:edge: Bono, you EEJIT, when you said we need to put our heads together to sort this out,
I didn't think you meant literally. What exactly is this supposed to do?!
:bono: Now Edge, don't take that tone with me. The last thing we need right now is to be at odds
with each other.
:edge: BONO :mad:
:bono: Shhhhhh, Edge :shh: Now think, man, THINK!

2006-11-18-22-46-41_P1020625.jpg

:bono: HAHA! Look boys.. I think I've found one of their cohorts! You keep the audience distracted while I detain her
and.. interrogate her.. Yes.. that's it.. :whistle:

The lads then decided to employ the tactic of wearing loud, awful outfits to frighten away the PLEBAns..
ZoobabyU2OSC422.jpg

:adam: RAAAAAAAH! STAY AWAY, PLEBAns!! *flails*
:edge: That's right! DON'T YOU MESS WITH- uhh.. Bono, Larry, what the feck are you doing? :huh:
:bono: *poses*
:larry: *poses* *looks pretty*

One by one the PLEBAns began to arrive on the island. Bono then ran into a lone PLEBAn in a crowded room. He knew there was nothing else to do but to take matters into his own hands..
bonobost5.jpg

:bono: STOP RIGHT THERE!! FREEZE, PLEBAn.. Don't you move.. I'm taking you under citizens arrest.. Now...... uhhh.. what was I going to say? OH RIGHT! Put your boobs behind your back- I mean, uhh, hands- HANDS.. ummmmm.. uhhhhhh.. :eek: *snaps out of it* Wha? This is not going as planned :|

Seeing that none of their tactics were working, the boys stopped and did a group huddle:
Vertigogrouphug.jpg

:edge: Alright men.. So far no good.. We need to come up with a new plan ASAP..
:bono: I'm hungry.. can we get sandwhiches? :D
:edge: THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR SANDWHICHES, MAN!! ><

71969378.jpg

:adam: Bono, what are you doing on the ground?
:bono: Don't you remember those drills we had back in school? 'Get low to the ground' they said..
:edge: Bono, those were tornado drills :eyebrow: They won't help us now.

Surfing the net did NOT put Bono's mind at ease..
48pv7zs.jpg

:bono: NYYAAAHH! They're organizing themselves now! They're in cahoots with each other! :yikes:
:larry: Ca-what?
:bono: CAHOOTS! They're working together now! THE PLEBAns ARE JOINING FORCES!! :yikes::no:

As the time grew nearer, Bono searched desperately for a place to blend in..
timrobbinsbonoandphilnoam5.jpg

Director Guy: Hey! What are you doing??
Tim Robbins: Teehee! That tickles!
:bono: *WEDGES* :uhoh:

Bono continued to try to blend himself into large crowds..
a301fe30.jpg

:bono: *phew* I think I'm safe here for now..

b21jl.jpg

Male PLEBAns: OMIGOSH! BONO! *whip out camera phones* Bono, I LOVE YOU! BONO! I want to play teh guitar just like yoooooou!!! *click click click*
:bono: :|:uhoh:

spcf316a.jpg

:larry: Yeah, good idea.. hide behind the giant poster of ourselves. They'd NEVER think to look
there. Eejits *facepalm* :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom