Caption-ing #13 - Hey.. What's so funny???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
bonooprahgappictures009gj2.jpg

:bono: *singing* getting Oprah in a photo booth..... Miami

kafrun said:
01_245.jpg

:larry: :hmm: Let's see, some good pranks we've played on each other? Well, there was the time I wrote "Tell me how my guitar playing is" on the back of all Edge's beanie before a show and then wrote his blackberry number under that :lol: Oh man, that was gold.
:edge: Wait.. that was you?? :eyebrow:
:larry: :D Oh, I'm so getting a beating when everyone's gone:uhoh:

:lmao:

bonoaliciaduet0050ug9.jpg

:bono: oohhh that's a comfy place... :yawn: mhhhhsooftttzzzzzzzzz
:alicia: :love: awww he's so cute when he hugs me like that... :eek: ... uh Bono.... :uhoh: are you gonna let go of me?
:bono: hmmmmmzzzzzzzz

Like a baby with a pacifier, Bono had developed a habit of mouthing shiny things to ease his nerves.
Bono20biting20guitar.jpg

:bono: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmphrrrrr*SLOBER*
:edge: DAMNIT, Bono.. LET GO!

europop2005 said:
:larry: Guys? They said I need an adult accompaniment to get in. Will one of you come with me? Guys?
:bono: Stupid Edge. I like my scarf. I think it looks stylish. I don't think I look like a girl. Stupid Edge :angry:
:edge: Who's been chewing on my guitar? :confused:

01_214.jpg

:edge: Tell the nice reporters what else you got to do at the theme park :D
:bono: *kicking feet in the air* And then we got to ride that one really big rollercoaster, and then, and then, and then we got to see the tiger, and we petted the tiger, well except Larry, Larry hid behind Adam, but I petted the tiger.. OOH, and then we got ice cream..

Halfway through the set in Auckland, none of the guys noticed at first when someone jumped on stage. Suddenly, Edge sensed danger.. It was just then that he spotted the wild-eyed girl running at full speed towards him........................
BK1_178619_U2_6.jpg

:edge: :yikes:
Slopsy: :hyper::love::hyper::love::hyper:

kafrun said:
01_214.jpg

:edge: Tell the nice reporters what else you got to do at the theme park :D
:bono: *kicking feet in the air* And then we got to ride that one really big rollercoaster, and then, and then, and then we got to see the tiger, and we petted the tiger, well except Larry, Larry hid behind Adam, but I petted the tiger.. OOH, and then we got ice cream..

Oh my fricking word!:lmao: That is the best thing I've ever seen! Interestingly, I think Bono would do that. LOL

kafrun said:
Halfway through the set in Auckland, none of the guys noticed at first when someone jumped on stage. Suddenly, Edge sensed danger.. It was just then that he spotted the wild-eyed girl running at full speed towards him........................
BK1_178619_U2_6.jpg

:edge: :yikes:
Slopsy: :hyper::love::hyper::love::hyper:

:lmao: *sporfle*

There goes my gingerbread latte! All over me screen, AGAIN.
Hehe Kaf you rock!

U2isthebest said:

Oh my fricking word!:lmao: That is the best thing I've ever seen! Interestingly, I think Bono would do that. LOL

Agreed:lol: the *kicking feet in the air part was genius :laugh:Kaf you are a hoot :lmao:

e65d92f84md.jpg

:bono: Sweet ride, eh? Yeah, she purrs like a kitten and she's ALL MINE! I just love riding her down those long, winding roads. Hey, I got just enough room in the back so you and I can...
:larry: (off-camera) Bono, you better not be touchin' me bike!:madwife:
:bono: Uh...:uhoh: No! No! Of course not, I was just...guarding it...yeah...:whistle:

macfish.jpg

:mac: I was in a fishing contest with Jesus, and I caught a fish THIS BIG! J.C. caught this pathetic little guppy that wouldn't even qualify as bait! But then the little show-off made them multiply! It's not fair! :grumpy: Mine was BIGGER!

Kristin Machina said:
macfish.jpg

:mac: I was in a fishing contest with Jesus, and I caught a fish THIS BIG! J.C. caught this pathetic little guppy that wouldn't even qualify as bait! But then the little show-off made them multiply! It's not fair! :grumpy: Mine was BIGGER!

:laugh: great one!

Kristin Machina said:
e65d92f84md.jpg

:bono: Sweet ride, eh? Yeah, she purrs like a kitten and she's ALL MINE! I just love riding her down those long, winding roads. Hey, I got just enough room in the back so you and I can...
:bono: Uh...:uhoh: No! No! Of course not, I was just...guarding it...yeah...:whistle:

Hey Larry don't go interrupting the man! :madwife: It was beginning to get interesting!! :drool: :evil:

Kristin Machina said:
e65d92f84md.jpg

don`t mess with Larry and his bike B-man:combust: :drool:

Edgasaurus, ever the clever one, tried to make a Bonosapian/Edgeasaurus hybrid clone. Here we see the result, with the Bonosapian hair and glasses, and Edgeasaurus' facial hair. The tanned skin was Edge's idea; he wanted to see what he would look like with a tan if his Irish skin didn't burn so easily.

Edgasaurus seems clearly proud of his creation, and the Bonosapian clearly senses no threat from it.

offtherecord2.jpg

In this slide, we see Edgasaurus and the Bonosapian introducing their hybrid clone into society. Note how the hybrid clone fancies Edge's way of crossing legs and Bono's arm positioning. Also, of particular interest, note the three of them in a 'triangle stance' staring position. Researchers are not quite clear as to what this means, but they're pretty sure it is not an aggressive stance.

offtherecord4.jpg

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Edgasaurus, ever the clever one, tried to make a Bonosapian/Edgeasaurus hybrid clone. Here we see the result, with the Bonosapian hair and glasses, and Edgeasaurus' facial hair. The tanned skin was Edge's idea; he wanted to see what he would look like with a tan if his Irish skin didn't burn so easily.

Edgasaurus seems clearly proud of his creation, and the Bonosapian clearly senses no threat from it.

offtherecord2.jpg

I totally see it.......sadly.........:ohmy:

VERY FOOOONY!!!

suchahottie.jpg

PLEBAns: :ohmy: Larry, you really need to move!

:larry:: No, darlings, Larry is feeling like giving some droomer love today. I'll stay out here and hang out with you awhile. :D

PLEBAns: But Larry - there's a truck coming right at you!!

:larry:: Pffft! Yeah, I've heard that one before. I know ya just want to check out me bum! *smiles* Are you ladies in GA tonight? 'Cuz if I see you, I'll give ya me droomstick at the end of the show. :flirt:

PLEBAns: <realizing he's not believing them>: Larry - there's a cat right behind you!!

:larry:: :shocked: *runs away*

PLEBAns: :banghead: We saved him, but we couldn't capture him!!!! Did you catch a good look at his butt though??? :hyper:

^^^^ I shouldn't laugh, I really shouldn't, because it's a very serious thing..

pfffft :lmao: :lol: :giggle:

Oh, man, he is NEVER going to live that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom