Caption-ing #13 - Hey.. What's so funny???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_wideweb__470x4410.jpg

Bono was beginning to think that Edge was watching a bit too much of "The Simple Life" when he began spending more time posing with his guitar than actually playing it :|

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2006-11-112.jpg

:edge: It's always: 'Edge, smile for the camera!' 'Edge, play that guitar solo!' Geezus, I can't do everything at once :D:mad:

01_245.jpg

:larry: :hmm: Let's see, some good pranks we've played on each other? Well, there was the time I wrote "Tell me how my guitar playing is" on the back of all Edge's beanie before a show and then wrote his blackberry number under that :lol: Oh man, that was gold.
:edge: Wait.. that was you?? :eyebrow:
:larry: :D Oh, I'm so getting a beating when everyone's gone:uhoh:

The boys didn't have a chance to explain to Bono that what he was seeing was a Goodyear blimp and not in fact a giant beachball in the sky..
BK1_178614_U2_6.jpg

:bono: :shocked:
:larry: Oh geez :|
:edge: Somebody go fetch Bono a new pair of pants :tsk:

^ :lol: Good idea..

kafrun said:
:edge: Don't do it Bono, don't do it Bono, don't- *OUCH* Ooh.. I told him not to try kiss Larry. That drumstick ain't coming out anytime soon either :yikes:

kafrun said:
The boys didn't have a chance to explain to Bono that what he was seeing was a Goodyear blimp and not in fact a giant beachball in the sky..
BK1_178614_U2_6.jpg

OMG!! Stop it Kaf! You are to funny:lmao:

kafrun said:
BK1_178614_U2_6.jpg

:edge: Somebody go fetch Bono a new pair of pants :tsk

:evil: I will, but he has to take those off in front of everybody first!!!

:laugh: Great captions everybody!

kafrun said:
01_245.jpg

:larry: :hmm: Let's see, some good pranks we've played on each other? Well, there was the time I wrote "Tell me how my guitar playing is" on the back of all Edge's beanie before a show and then wrote his blackberry number under that :lol: Oh man, that was gold.
:edge: Wait.. that was you?? :eyebrow:
:larry: :D Oh, I'm so getting a beating when everyone's gone:uhoh:

LOL This is great!

edgebonoishfwilfcap.jpg

:bono:: :hyper: Edge, isn't Las Vegas the most extraordinary city? Everything's so shiny here! Shiny slot machines, and shiny lights! There are shiny lights everywhere! :blahblah:
:edge:: :crazy: (thinking) Just keep playing and don't look at him. He'll wear himself out eventually. :crack:

kafrun said:
BK1_178614_U2_6.jpg

:larry: Oh geez : |

OMG! :lmao: Best. cap. evah! :bow:

novosti2_59.jpg

:bono:: What is wrong with those girls? Why aren't they screaming for me? Does my breath stink? Do I look fat in this hat? Is my hair okay? Why aren't they coming up to me and adoring me? :sad: I won't cry! I won't!!! :sad:

~OR~

:bono: <waiting in food line>: That guy better not be taking the last kielbasa! :mad:

:shrug: Idunno. I thought there was a caption there, but I think I'm trying too hard right now.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:bono: : How come these girls behind me have nicer sunglasses than me. :grumpy:

or

:bono: standing at a sunglasses stand: I want the same shiny sunglasses you just sold to, points behind him, that girl there.

Merchant: I'm sorry, sir. That was the last pair I had.

:bono: : :(
Me want those shiny sunglasses!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Bono: I don't wanna be invisible anymore! Edge! EDGE!!!!! CAN'T YOU HEAR ME, EDGE!!!!!!!!!

Edge: *thinking to himself* dum de dum, so nice to on me own playing a little jig for the local Las Vegas folk, no frills, just me and my guitar.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
^ :laugh:

Ahhhhh! My eyes moseyed over to the right side of the pic, to the part that says "FREE TODAY" and what's directly underneath it. Ummmm, I'll take one of those to go please!!!! :angel:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :drool:

2afe3q1.jpg

:Edge: Bono were all ready in the studio...did you finish those lyrics I asked for?

:Bono: okkkk...now i'm just gonna move the king of hearts over here...that ace goes up top...hmmm prolly should put that two over that ace...oh howdy Edge...

:Edge: :uhoh:

bonooprahgappictures009gj2.jpg

:bono: :uhoh: err.... do you mind....moving your hand?...this... is quite... uncomfortable... and... not.. to.. mention... painful......

or (Caption courtesy of Sad_Girl :wink: )

:bono: Erm, Oprah, luv - the cameras are on! :shifty: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom