Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mullengus is a very rare species.....he is not often found, but once found, he is a beautiful specimen to study.
larrytoosexyforhisshirtplus.jpg

Here is the Bonosapian trying to look aloof so as to not scare the Mullengus away. Not the use of its underarms to reflect hiding in the bush.

ABBonoLarry.jpg

If you see a Bonosapian looking like this, it is IMPERATIVE to hide all shiney objects and deflate your beachball IMMEDIATELY. No responsibility can be taken for any actions carried out by the Bonosapian with said objects...

surprise-1.jpg

Researchers discovered that the Bonosapian attempted to learn Bonokarate at one point. Sadly it didn't work for it, and although the Bonosapian regularly tries this 'fighting' stance, it can't understand why it doesn't encourage anyone to fight against it.

peace.jpg

At one point during its evolution, the Bonosapian took on fly-like attributes....
bwbonoflycrouchnice.jpg

Sadly, flying was not one of the importants points he picked up...
bwbonobabyclimbsunderneath.jpg

Gluey a great midnight snack!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: My Bono! LMAO these are great...I know my parents would let me get a Bonosapian..and maby a Edgeusarus too...Exalts gal! ..btw the rooster one was Awlsome!

The Bonsapian took a while to learn that 'bottom talking' was not appropriate in all situations...
01londonbooksigning31.jpg

Bonosapien can be very protective of head keeper Aligator. Here he is shown using Bonokarate in defence of her.
171606e0.jpg

gluey said:
The only known predator of Bonosapian....the Edgeasaurus....battles are often found to include weapons known as 'Gibson'....a lethal weapon in the hands of the Edgeasaurus.

...yet completely harmless in the hands of Bonosapian. Try as he might, Bonosapian just cannot figure out how to wield this instrument.

:lmao: You're killing me gluey!!! Aligator... :lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonosapians tend to get overly affectionate when Aligator is preparing their din-dins. Rumour has it that they have been known to purr...

bonoleaningonali.jpg

Headkeeper Aligator has discovered the easiest way to get a Bonosapien to sleep is to pretend she is his blanky, give him a bottle, and cuddle him to sleep. Downside is his dribbling - a common phenomenon with those infected by his strain of plebanitis

bononestleali.jpg

gluey said:

However, be warned....if the Adamantor gets a fright, his hair shows the level of fear felt, and becomes a distraction to any advancing plebator.

adam1981.jpg
*SNORT*

:lmao:

Archeologists recently uncovered these historic prints....the heirogliphics of pre U2ic Bonosapian, Edgeasaurus, Mullengus & Adamantor....
baja-prints.jpg

Mortal enemy of the Mullengus....researchers believe it to have the same effect on Mullengus as Kryptonite does to Superman...
beta155.gif

Much to the amusement of researchers, the Bonosapian took it quite literally that fish oil was good for his eyes...
Bonofishheads.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom