Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono decided to turn the tables on those "Scary" PLEBAns..

bonopants.jpg

:bono: *Scottish accent* You girls are lookin' mighty tasty! GET IN MAH BELLEH!

BonoLarryGCNov106.jpg

:larry: WHAT?? Bono.. Did I not ask you 10 times in the lobby if you needed to visit the loo before we left for soundcheck? :eyebrow:
:bono: I'm sorry :eek: I got distracted. A waiter with some sort of flambé dish walked by and it's pretty much all a blur from there.. :drool:

kafrun said:
BonoLarryGCNov106.jpg

:larry: WHAT?? Bono.. Did I not ask you 10 times in the lobby if you needed to visit the loo before we left for soundcheck? :eyebrow:
:bono: I'm sorry :eek: I got distracted. A waiter with some sort of flambé dish walked by and it's pretty much all a blur from there.. :drool:

Kaf....:lmao: :lmao: You're brilliant! Why can I perfectly picture that exchange....

be.jpg

:bono: ONE MORE TIME!
:bono::edge: *belting it out* I'm not a girl! Not yet a woman! All I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed is- *door opens*

:larry::adam::eyebrow:

eb.jpg

:bono::edge: :uhoh: See.. the thing is.. what we were doing was................................................. :uhoh:
:larry::adam: :|:tsk:

kafrun said:
be.jpg

:bono::edge: *belting it out* I'm not a girl! Not yet a woman! All I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed is- *door opens*

Kaf!! You are officially the most amazing person on earth! I mentioned these to you a couple weeks ago, and there's some great ones in "U2 by U2" w/Adam and Larry. There's one of the four of them looking like a bunch of immature, yet adorable frat boys, that's hilarious.

In honor of the caption...
Currently Listening: "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman"/Britney Spears

^ I'm just THAT good :wink:

For the sake of the caption, let's just pretend this is Bono's house ;)
studiojuly252002-l.jpg

Guy: *throws stones against the window* PSSSST! Jordan! Are ya there? Your parents are still out of town, right? Can you let me in? I brought booze :shifty:
:bono: Afraid not. You can come play with me though. Want to come inside and see my extensive gun collection? :evil:
Guy: You have guns?? :yikes:
:bono: Nah, not really. I was just gonna kick the stuffing out of ya :happy:

kafrun said:

studiojuly252002-l.jpg

Guy: *throws stones against the window* PSSSST! Jordan! Are ya there? Your parents are still out of town, right? Can you let me in? I brought booze :shifty:
:bono: Afraid not. You can come play with me though. Want to come inside and see my extensive gun collection? :evil:

:lmao: That was hilarious! I can somehow see him doing that...

kafrun said:

studiojuly252002-l.jpg

you are killing me Kaf:lmao:

kafrun said:
^ I'm just THAT good

studiojuly252002-l.jpg

:lmao: At least now I know why he bought that pad in NYC that's a bazillion miles up in the air!

:bow: kaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kafrun said:

studiojuly252002-l.jpg

:lmao:

didnt take you long. you win, Kaf :bow:

kafrun said:
be.jpg

:laugh: PRICE - LESS!

*saves*

:lol: Chass, yours is funny too, he really looks sorry for throwing the water away!

Galeongirl said:
:lol: Chass, yours is funny too, he really looks sorry for throwing the water away!
! I didn't even think of that angle. Let's add this to it, then:

:bono:: No! :no: I musn't let the shiny water droplets get away! I must catch them ALL again in the bottle!

I honestly cant read this thread any more in the school.. I get to laughing so bad!

kafrun said:

studiojuly252002-l.jpg

I :heart: over-protective-daddy Bono!

Caption #13, here we come!

// warning recycled joke ahead //

u220concert20brisbane20vw9.jpg

:edge: Look Bono, Even after 8 months without gigs, I'm still able to play the H-Chord! :cool:
:bono: :scream: UNFAAAAAAAAAAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to make the last post another lame caption >< Stupid image max rule!

image11072227tv106ky3.jpg

:bono: :happy: :blahblah: *kicks legs against box* :blahblah: :happy:
:larry: if he does not stop this soon... he's in for something! :angry:
:edge: wow is that a kiwi bird flying there? I never knew those could fly!
:adam: ohhhh shiney ring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom