Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[
01londonbooksigning13.jpg

"Alright Plebans, wooden block playtime is now over. Please gather around for Storytime!!"

Yes...Wow!! I think that's one of the hottest pics I've seen of him, and I'm not really a Bono girl. I'm a Larry girl, myself, but that and the one semi-shirtless pic. of Bono where he has a 6-pack going on...:drool: :drool:. I'm obsessed w/Baby Bono though. So adorable!:love: God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Galeongirl said:
:scratch: wtf? Bono with a six pack??? wich one do you mean????

It's not a perfect 6 pack, but it's pretty darn close:drool: :drool:. It's on here somewhere, give me a minute, and I'll find it!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

He's sucking in his stomach, that's the making of the Vertigo video, you can see it in the video itself, around the 'girl with crimson nails has jesus round her neck' and it's not a sixpack... Bono is too chubby for that

ok, now back ontopic, to the captions....

^ :faint:

Cards.. we were playing cards.. :shifty: Yeah.. It was all that card playing that done it...............

DreamOutLoud13 said:

What, strip poker? :wink:
Actually it was more like Go Fish, but ya know.. one thing just led to another..
shrug.gif

Bono has a hard time picking out his own copy of U2 By U2..
spcf2bc3.jpg

:bono: Hmmm.. I'll take......... ahhh... erm..... I would like........ tha- NO.. that one there! WAIT!! No.. Hmmmm.........
:edge: Bono, they're ALL the same :eyebrow:

:bow: to the kafrun the great!!!!!!!! You're seriously killing me with all those new caps!!!!!!!! And it looks like U2FanPeter has been taking notes - his(?) are really funny too! I can only hope mine are half as funny. This one isn't all that funny, but hey, it's almost 1 in the morning right now. :shrug:

capt-18.jpg

:bono:: Ha! I'm taller than you, Scorsese!
:Martin Scorsese: Only because of those platforms, Bono. :tongue:
:bono: <fake smile>
:edge:: :whistle: Staying out of it, staying out of it...

Babydoll said:

:confused: Erm, who were you referring to when you said "ladies"?? Just wondering...
Just those using the thread for non-caption related chat. Not you, my dear. You were commenting on the captions ;)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:bow: to the kafrun the great!!!!!!!! You're seriously killing me with all those new caps!!!!!!!! And it looks like U2FanPeter has been taking notes - his(?) are really funny too! I can only hope mine are half as funny. This one isn't all that funny, but hey, it's almost 1 in the morning right now. :shrug:

capt-18.jpg

:edge:: :whistle: Staying out of it, staying out of it...

Edge seems to spend so much of his time trying to stay out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom