Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kafrun said:
0529187900.jpg

:adam: Ladies, ladies, PLEASE. No need to fight over who gets to do it first. I'll solve the problem for everyone. I'll grab my own arse on behalf of all of you :sexywink:

OMG!!! Kaf!! WAY FUNNY!!!:lmao:

kafrun said:
Yet another example of why Bono should be sent to the Home for Befuddled Old Rockstars:

050619tgastaldib.jpg

:bono: Wait......................................................................what was I gonna do next? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. .............................Let's seeeee........................ sing the song, put on the bandana, pick up the drumsticks....... pick up bread and orange juice, take the dog out, organize my shoe closet- NO.. wait.. too far ahead.. back up.. Uuuuuuhhh.. Let's seeeeee........... pick up the drumsticks, put on the bandana, sing the song, sing some other songs, get dressed, brush my teeth, shave- NO!! Ack.. too far ahead, DAMNIT ><

:lmao:!!!!

KAFFFFFFF :bow:

Kristin Machina said:
bonoaustralia.jpg

Here we see a Bonosapien in captivity.

bono=Heh erm guys let me out..please?,Edge come on dont walk of like that..come on!!, I promise I wont immitate you doing your yoga ever again.
Edge (off screen)=I think not, the llama is not a position to be ridiculed and taken lightly
adam and larry (off screen)=ye we found that out..of to the docs I think .

europop2005 said:
book24cb0.jpg

:adam: Is that "Frownysmiles for Dummies"???? I MUST have it!!! :hyper:

''whats that? look at the camera, dont be silly dear why would i want to do that, as far as i kno this could be one of those ID boards criminals hold up, i think not''

image2239dcdf-ddb6-4568-973c-f98c9a0523a6.jpg

:larry: Oi you two over there,move away from the Harley, whats that? yer well being no where near it is near enough.

:bono: Edge dont look now but someone appears to be pointing a camera at us

:edge: ok well bono heres a whole book worth of photos made by people pointing their cameras at us.

:adam:I dont know why your complaining, they always seem to get my best side, this is how you do it :D

:larry: oi you in the car!, yer you park futher away from my harley!

kafrun said:
0529187900.jpg

:adam: Ladies, ladies, PLEASE. No need to fight over who gets to do it first. I'll solve the problem for everyone. I'll grab my own arse on behalf of all of you :sexywink:

This is just what I needed to cheer me up on this gloomy Friday:yes:

Thanks Kaf:laugh:

3464253587Ffp3353Enu3D32343E33B23E5.jpg

:bono: YEAH!! C'MON :applaud: WOOHOO!!
woman: i wish that awful, awful man whould please be quiet. dreadfuly rude :tsk:

BonoBalloon2.jpg

:bono: ooooooooh shiny balloon, so pwetty...I can almost see my face :ohmy: my precious. Won't let you go this time...

:edge: Bono will ya get on with the song?

:bono: WHA? :madspit: he doesn't understand

kafrun said:
Although excited about resuming the Vertigo tour, Bono quickly realized he was way out of practice:

0529187500.jpg

:bono: You want me to do who with the what now? :confused:

:lmao: Poor Bono!

:bono: A-U-T-O-G-R-A-P-H...? What's That? :huh:

another H chord joke...
stbonofz9.jpg

:bono: I`m am very desperate to learn the H chord,if you have any information on it please call,1-555-5555

europop2005 said:
bonomacchest.jpg

assistant: Bono, Revlon just called...they said your ads just arn't working out

genius lol
I have another
:bono: ha try calling me Robin Williams now!

and
U2_11.jpg

:bono: (reading instructions) ok.so hold camera in position, click button, hmm sounds easy.

(10 minutes later)
:edge: (off screen) bono can we please get on with the show now, whats the problem!

:bono: looking for the button shush

Last edited:
wildhoney88565 said:
U2_11.jpg

:bono: (reading instructions) ok.so hold camera in position, click button, hmm sounds easy.

(10 minutes later)
:edge: (off screen) bono can we please get on with the show now, whats the problem!

:bono: looking for the button shush
:lmao:

OMG! Especially that last part "looking for the button shush" :lol:

u2.jpg

:bono: check out the moves adam, i bet ya scared now huh

:adam: erm bono, all I said was I liked the new Robin Williams film and that was yesterday,calm down?

:larry: ye, hes slow

:bono: i heard that pretty boy

:edge: (to audience)erm, ok while these guys argue how about I sing Numb?

abbonopeaceu2band.jpg

Edgesaurus and Adamantor always take eye protection when in the vicinity of Bonosapian. Accidents have been known to happen when the Bonosapian attempts Bonokarate.
The Mullengus is more foolhardy, but will learn in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom