Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
bonovt05mp1.jpg

:bono:: :shocked: That's the biggest shiniest beachball I've EVER seen! :ohmy:
:edge:: (offscreen) Bono... that's the moon. :huh:

:lmao:

*saves caption*

72299531bk3.jpg

:bono: Oh Lord, I'm gonna burst if nobody tells me where the loo is soon!
72299491xm5.jpg

:bono: *to self* C'mon Bono, you can do this... just... don't.... think.... of..... water...... :uhoh:

Please forgive the atrocious rap I wrote for this caption:

bonoalihewsgranitz10411zv6.jpg

:bono:: Yo, yo, yo! What up, homies?! We gonna Edun rap, a'ight? We gonna shop, shop, shop, and buy a shirt. We gonna shop, shop, shop, until it hurt. We gonna change the world, lemme hear you say ONE! Lemme hear you say ONE! ONE-dot-org, a'ight? Word up!
Rogan: (thinking) Oh my god. He promised me he wasn't going to rap. My god, I can't even look at him :|
Ali: (thinking) Just keep smiling. Just keep smiling, it'll be over soon. Oh, I hope it'll be over soon :huh:

bono247.jpg

the band unimously agreed that this would be the last time that Bono broke out the Macarena in concert...

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Please forgive the atrocious rap I wrote for this caption:

bonoalihewsgranitz10411zv6.jpg

:bono:: Yo, yo, yo! What up, homies?! We gonna Edun rap, a'ight? We gonna shop, shop, shop, and buy a shirt. We gonna shop, shop, shop, until it hurt. We gonna change the world, lemme hear you say ONE! Lemme hear you say ONE! ONE-dot-org, a'ight? Word up!
Rogan: (thinking) Oh my god. He promised me he wasn't going to rap. My god, I can't even look at him :|
Ali: (thinking) Just keep smiling. Just keep smiling, it'll be over soon. Oh, I hope it'll be over soon :huh:

:lmao::laugh::lol: OMG! Bonorap!

Hehe Europop, I like yours too!But I doubt Bono would be able to piss Zizou off enough!

image11012245tv1092ud3.jpg

:bono: :ohmy: Is that a shiney coin I spy there???

image11012245tv10101zp3.jpg

*out of screen* :bono: :happy: It IS!!! *rubs shoulder* Yowch! but it was worth it :happy: *kisses coin*

:edge:Wth? Where did Bono go??? :uhoh:

image11012245tv1092ud3.jpg

image11012245tv10101zp3.jpg

The Bonosapian is fascinated by flight. It has been known to spend many hours trying to make objects and itself fly. Here it is seen flapping a vehicle door to encourage flight. While it kept the Bonosapian amused for several minutes, flight was not achieved.

Yet another example of why Bono should be sent to the Home for Befuddled Old Rockstars:

050619tgastaldib.jpg

:bono: Wait......................................................................what was I gonna do next? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. .............................Let's seeeee........................ sing the song, put on the bandana, pick up the drumsticks....... pick up bread and orange juice, take the dog out, organize my shoe closet- NO.. wait.. too far ahead.. back up.. Uuuuuuhhh.. Let's seeeeee........... pick up the drumsticks, put on the bandana, sing the song, sing some other songs, get dressed, brush my teeth, shave- NO!! Ack.. too far ahead, DAMNIT ><

Bono and Larry began critiquing each other's wardrobe to pass the time while waiting to shoot the pilot for their new show: "Celtic Eye For The Straight Guy":

larry_leg.jpg

:bono: Lawrence, I don't know WHAT you were thinking when you picked out that sock and shoe ensemble :tsk: They don't work together at ALL. Take a look at mine. That look there, my friend, is a classic.
:larry: Pffff :rolleyes: Clearly you have no unique ideas anymore, Bono. I'm starting a new trend with my look. I'm being daring. *files nails*

0529187900.jpg

:adam: Ladies, ladies, PLEASE. No need to fight over who gets to do it first. I'll solve the problem for everyone. I'll grab my own arse on behalf of all of you :sexywink:

bono_red.jpg

:bono: Caught off guard by the sudden paparazzi presence, Bono knew his "cred" was about to go down about 1000 points when pictures of him at K-Fed's CD release party got out :no:

Although excited about resuming the Vertigo tour, Bono quickly realized he was way out of practice:

0529187500.jpg

:bono: You want me to do who with the what now? :confused:

And yet another example of why Bono might want to consider the Home For Befuddled Old Rockstars:
wha.jpg

:bono: Wait................................................... what was I gonna do again? Let's see............................. ummmmmmmm.......... put on the bandana, pick up the drumsticks............................ thennnnnnnnn.................. something................... :confused: Okay, I've been here before. Gimme a minute...............................................

Last edited:
Befuddled old rockstars..... Celtic eye for the straight guy.... filing nails......

:lmao: x 23139886763268638262324u29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom