Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pdvd056ju1.jpg

:bono: ooooh what is that?? :drool:

pdvd093lo0.jpg

:bono: Conan, oh just LOOK at it!

pdvd074xh1.jpg

:bono: You think I can't catch it doncha?

pdvd091cr6.jpg

:bono: *thinking* You just gotta foooooocuuusssssssss aaand GOTCHA

pdvd101do0.jpg

:bono: Hey guys, did you see that? I DID it!
:conan: lol, yea, you did it

pdvd155iy7.jpg

:conan: Ok Bono, you've earned it, you ARE good in catching little fireflies....
:bono: SHINY Little Fireflies that is! *thinking* :hmm: fireflies, I could make a lyric out of that.... oooh I got it I got it.... Bono's eyes, lit by fireflies, fly the friendly skies..... yea... :yes: that's good Bono, you still got it mate!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'm gonna give this a bit of a try :shifty:

The Mullengus appears to have developed its own form of karate. Thus far it has proved to be much more effective than Bonokarate.
finger1hf5.jpg

:lol::laugh: What is that from? it looks like the HTDAAB Dvd or so?Story plz :hyper:

u2walktowardacportugal42004ck5.jpg

:bono: *hums* :DFollow da leader, leader, leader, follow da leader....
:edge: :eyebrow: Wich IDIOT told him to walk in front of us?
:adam: :( I already told you Edge, I'm sorry!
:larry: :| SOMEBODY is going to get hurt very, very soon....

The Bonosapien is a highly flirtatious creature. He has been known to flirt with anybody that comes within his personal space, which has been estimated to be anywhere between 1 inch and 100 yards. (Researchers are still working feverishly to determine a more exact figure on the Bonosapien's personal space requirements.)

Here we see him trying to capture the attention of the highly attractive Mullengus species.
bonotonguelarry.jpg

doctorwho said:

If Larry's singing a drinking song, he can hold his own. After all, those songs were made to be sung by drunks.

However, I had the distinct, uh, "pleasure" of hearing Mr. Mullen sing "Angel of Harlem" live back in 1992. My ears haven't recovered since.

:sexywink:

pfft:lmao: Ehm..got a soundbite? I really want to hear him sing Angel of Harlem.

(yes, I do need my head examined.)

guitarwat.jpg

:bono: :hyper: I finally figured out the H chord!! I am a genius! :nerd: Must write it down quick!
So that was...erm...:confused: I put my pinky on the H string...and my thumb on the...:shrug:

*2 hours later*

:bono: no no I put my THUMB on the H string and my pinky...:no:

Edge!!! I promise I won't lick your shiny plectrum if you show me just this once! :angel:

mmmmmm shiny plectrum...:hyper:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
bonovt05mp1.jpg

:bono:: :shocked: That's the biggest shiniest beachball I've EVER seen! :ohmy:
:edge:: (offscreen) Bono... that's the moon. :huh:

Sorry DreamOutLoud13 I'm not trying to hijack your captions!!)

In an attempt to grow, the Bonosapian tried all manner of things, this one was caught on camera - Bathing itself in light (well, it works for plants doesn't it!). Sadly this too failed....

MadDaisy said:
guitarwat.jpg

:bono: :hyper: I finally figured out the H chord!! I am a genius! :nerd: Must write it down quick!
So that was...erm...:confused: I put my pinky on the H string...and my thumb on the...:shrug:

*2 hours later*

:bono: no no I put my THUMB on the H string and my pinky...:no:

Edge!!! I promise I won't lick your shiny plectrum if you show me just this once! :angel:

mmmmmm shiny plectrum...

:lmao: Ah, the H-chord joke shall never die!

*wipes tears from eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom