Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One flaw has been noted with the Bonosapian. When told it could save things it liked to disc, it didn't realise the disc had to be in a computer.
04385534.jpg

For one brief moment, the Bonosapian was a major fan of Harry Potter, and tried to emulate him where possible. Sadly he put his scar on his chin rather than his forehead and had to give up his fantasy.

Bono13.jpg

After one brief escape from his compound, the Bonosapian was enticed back by using a piece of his favourite fruit as a lure...he is seen here using BonoKarate to protect it, while Keeper Guggilicious signals to researchers that all is going to plan.

avec20bono1.jpg

bsats.jpg

The Bonosapien is rarely seen without his characteristic eye-coverings. If in the event his eye-covering goes missing, the Bonosapien will use the closest resource.

bonoArmsCrossed.png

The Bonosapien, without his eye-covering, is vulnerable to bright light, and exposure can be extremely painful. Here, the wounded Bonosapien defends himself.

Last edited:
bwbonobabybigmanMelbourne9-13-84.gif

The Bonosapien is a social creature, and will greet other strange wildlife with a dancing ritual.

bwbonobabycarriedMelbourne9-13-1984.jpg

Unfortunately for the Bonosapien, this odd creature has misinterpreted his greeting as the traditional giant mating dance.

Last edited:
BonoGeldofVs.jpg

Here we see the Bonosapien, teaching Professor of Bonosapien Defense, Sir Bob his technique for Bonokarate. Professor Bob choses to protect himself should Bonosapien become more agitated.

bonoandbob5cr.jpg

If the Bonosapien becomes too rambunctious, Professor Bob uses the secret "Boomtown Rat Back Massage" to calm his subject.

No no Aligator is head keeper, Guggilicious and Gavinlicious are keepers.....I like your suggestion for Sir Bob....

Professor of Bonosapian Defenses for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

gluey said:
No no Aligator is head keeper, Guggilicious and Gavinlicious are keepers.....I like your suggestion for Sir Bob....

Professor of Bonosapian Defenses for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

Alrighty...but Guggilicious and Gavinlicious have been around Bonosapain just a tad longer than Aligator.....so they should work with her in the Head Keeper department....even though I know it might be a bit of a streach :reject:

:lmao::laugh::lol: OMG GLUEY!! :love::bow::hug:

this...is...really...really...fucking..brilliant! *wipes tears from eyes*

thanks for cheering me up after a crap week :love: I SO missed this place!

Galeongirl said:
:lmao::laugh::lol: OMG GLUEY!! :love::bow::hug:

this...is...really...really...fucking..brilliant! *wipes tears from eyes*

thanks for cheering me up after a crap week :love: I SO missed this place!

:hug: Aawww.....our pleasure is sure to be the bonosapians pleasure.....

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Alrighty...but Guggilicious and Gavinlicious have been around Bonosapain just a tad longer than Aligator.....so they should work with her in the Head Keeper department....even though I know it might be a bit of a streach :reject:

Aah but the secret with Aligator being head keeper is that she can 'occupy' the bonosapian in ways that the other keepers can't.....:wink: And you must admit her breeding program speaks for itself....

babiesflower.jpg

:bono: "....we need to put mankind back on Earth" so what do you think of my speech Edge...Edge?

:edge: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

europop2005 said:
babiesflower.jpg

:bono: "....we need to put mankind back on Earth" so what do you think of my speech Edge...Edge?

:edge: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

or...

It appears that the only way the Bonosapian can talk at length around the Edgeasaurus is to 'drug' it with flowers....this captivates the Edgesaurus long enough for the Bonosapian to :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Blenderbuffboy.jpg

:larry: that model...that gorgeous model...i'm a drummer...shes gotta love me!
:wink: now only if I could get this stupid wedding ring off...ugh! :mad:

gluey said:
For one brief moment, the Bonosapian was a major fan of Harry Potter, and tried to emulate him where possible. Sadly he put his scar on his chin rather than his forehead and had to give up his fantasy.

Bono13.jpg

:lmao: LMFAO!!! I not seen this pic.
Bono does Harry Potter, OMG! :laugh:

gluey said:
My Thesis for BonosapianPHD.com....:giggle: I'm almost tempted to print it all off and try and give it to him when he's in NZ in November....:reject: But that would really put the fear of Pleba into him!!

wahahahahahaaaaaaaaa :laugh:

DO IT! But make sure you have captured said Bonosapian first in case he decides to do a runner ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom