Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*cough* working on the book now.....:reject: lets just hope I get to see him now.....it's a one and only chance as he doesn't come here often.....if I fail I may have to send it to someone who has good luck hunting the Bonosapian down, and get them to give it to him.....

tanner_sis said:
*cough* If you might be looking for a biologist/chemist in training I volunteer for the Bonosapian committee..Never know when the 'clone' might come along..I need a good project for my research grant..this fits!

BTW...LMFAO at these captions! I'd love for you to make a Bonosapian book!

I dub thee....

Achtung Baby Resident Clone Maker for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

OOOO YEY!! *Grabs key to the lab* ...Can Edge be my lap..ofcourse I mean laB partner???

Oh, Gluey

I hereby submit my application for a position at Bonosapien Researchers.. As I am, new to this field of study, I will have to work in VERY close contact with the subject. ... :shifty: Please respond to my query ASAP, as I am eager to *ahem* get started....studying:whistle:

Currently Listening: "Untitled"/Simple Plan

Re: Oh, Gluey

U2isthebest said:
I hereby submit my application for a position at Bonosapien Researchers.. As I am, new to this field of study, I will have to work in VERY close contact with the subject. ... :shifty: Please respond to my query ASAP, as I am eager to *ahem* get started....studying:whistle:

Currently Listening: "Untitled"/Simple Plan

Thank you for your application. Being new to this field of study, we would require you to do an apprenticeship before being allowed solo access to the Bonosapian. Your enthusiasm has earned you the position of....

Babyface Bonostudier for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

We look forward to helping you master your vocation.

:bow: :bow: I will be adding this to my signature, and I look forward to working with you and all those on a higher level of BRI, so I too may advance in this all-important field of study.

There is now a general introduction to our boardmembers of Bonosapian Researchers Inc (BRI) in the Pleban forum. All welcome. Please bring nibbles.

The Bonosapian Clone #1.809734

bonoabbey17.jpg

The Bonosapian Clone #1749274

8472712.jpg

Unfortunately an early attempt at cloning was not successful, although the Bonosapian was captivated by its new 'friend'.
bonodancingwithhimself.jpg

Im sorry but remember Bono does no good in confined places..Pick up policy only..sincerly, Achtung Baby Resident Clone Maker for Bonosapian Researchers Inc.

HAHAHA You need a reason..boo hiss..

Update:

Unfortunatly, there will not be any Bono clones relased to the public until further notice. Seems we've uncovered a problem in the lab. The production was stopped at 11pm 10/18/06, due to massive flooding in the lab. The investigation is taking place but all that is being released to the public is that the flooding was found to be due to overcompensation of the staffs' salvatory glands. Please stay tuned for future updates.

-Achtung Baby Resident Clone Maker for Bonosapian Researchers Inc.

gluey said:

We recommend waiting for the deluxe version.... :hyper: :hyper: :combust:

hopefully it will not mean the deluxe version will be cancelled like the book:(

Does the Deluxe version of the Bonosapien come with 'deluxe parts?" if so I will definately wait!!!:hyper: :macdevil:

If you are in the need of a fasionista/stylist for any of the desireable U2 critters I will gladly submit a resume...
I promise not to pull and evil Lola Cashman on anyone;)

P.S.
I hope you get the captions research studies book to any of the Bandmembers Gluey and Kafrun...

**Actually Im hoping to meet a lot of you going to Hawaii ...
Does anyone know if there are going to be any parties or LUAU's /U2 gatherings on the Island??

C-U there fellow PLEBANs!!!:D

As, I am unable to attend the Hawaii show :sad: :(. Do think of me while you're there, and be sure to observe the Bonosapien in his natural habitat. Also, I will be monitoring the production of the deluxe Bonosapien very closely. As a new researcher, I feel that I'll do my best work if given access to all the glorious parts of the Bonosapien for careful examination....:shifty:

Currently Listening: "Hero"/Chad Kroeger f. Josey Scott

Oooh good point Bonofox!!!! Right......are you ready??

I dub thee.......

Vice President Badger Stylist for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

note...Lola's need not apply.....

U2isthebest said:
As, I am unable to attend the Hawaii show :sad: :(. Do think of me while you're there, and be sure to observe the Bonosapien in his natural habitat. Also, I will be monitoring the production of the deluxe Bonosapien very closely. As a new researcher, I feel that I'll do my best work if given access to all the glorious parts of the Bonosapien for careful examination....:shifty:

Currently Listening: "Hero"/Chad Kroeger f. Josey Scott

Don't feel so bad Brittany....I can't go see the Bonosapian in his natural habitat in Hawaii. But I did watch him in his natural habitat when he was on Oprah last week. I was found of how happy he was outside on the streets of Chicago. He seems so peaceful and considerate of others throughout the whole episode.

Vice President Midwest Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't feel so bad Brittany....I can't go see the Bonosapian in his natural habitat in Hawaii. But I did watch him in his natural habitat when he was on Oprah last week. I was found of how happy he was outside on the streets of Chicago. He seems so peaceful and considerate of others throughout the whole episode.

Vice President Midwest Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

Thanks Weldy!! I very much enjoyed observing the Bonosapien in action last week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom