Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, Adamantor survived the time Bonosapian locked him in the garden shed and forgot where he put the key. Researchers are pleased to say that Adamantor quickly regained condition.

ac44.jpg

Researchers believe that this picture proves the theory of the Bonosapian using his Umbilicus for mating purposes. He is seen here keeping it protected until a suitable species comes along - obviously the high-visfish wasn't what he was looking for.
Bonoinredjacket-1.jpg

For some strange reason, the Bonosapian couldn't get Banana's out of his head when faced with the Adamantor
Helsinki1997.jpg

A terrible batte between the Edgeasaurus with his mighty Gibson weapon. The Bonosapian fought valiantly, and although he forgot his Bonokarate, he came out with only a few scratches.
IMG_0002-1.jpg

Adamantor :drool: :shifty:

So I made a small alteration to the Bono/shiny smilie:
bonorunshiny2.gif

In this one he looks happy when he's chasing the shinies :cute: Then he stops and looks confused/sad when the shinies go away :( Then they reappear again :hyper:

It has now been confirmed that the favourite toy of the Bonosapian is a blown up round plastic device known as a beach ball. He has been known to express pleasure to the Edgeasaurus upon discovering this object. It keeps the Bonosapian amused for hours. CAUTION!! Anyone negligent enough to take their 'beachball' near the Bonosapian risks losing it for good. No liability will be accepted by the keepers.
of50434443-1.jpg

*cough cough* I think I'm suffering an addiction.....anyone know the nearest Bonosapians Anonymous?:reject:

:bow: Gluey! :bow:

What an extraordinary series of captions! :lmao:

If Bonosapian Research Inc ever need a :nerd: scientist I'd be more than happy to volunteer - even though its been a while since I had my biology and biochemistry classes! :wink:

gluey said:
My Thesis for BonosapianPHD.com....:giggle: I'm almost tempted to print it all off and try and give it to him when he's in NZ in November....:reject: But that would really put the fear of Pleba into him!!

:lmao: Do it!! He might find it really funny. If you need someone to helpw ith research in Europe then i'm a willing volunteer. :drool:

Thats if i havent died laughing at the captions. My sides hurt so much. :lmao:

Merc said:
:bow: Gluey! :bow:

What an extraordinary series of captions! :lmao:

If Bonosapian Research Inc ever need a :nerd: scientist I'd be more than happy to volunteer - even though its been a while since I had my biology and biochemistry classes! :wink:

Good point. We must make sure all our bases are covered with the ongoing research required...

Welcome...Vice President Scientific Experiment Department for Bonosapian Researchers Inc.:nerd:

bonoishot said:

:lmao: Do it!! He might find it really funny. If you need someone to helpw ith research in Europe then i'm a willing volunteer. :drool:

Thats if i havent died laughing at the captions. My sides hurt so much. :lmao:

Welcome to the ranks

Vice President Europe Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc.

Police reported that when they found the lost Bonosapian, it was immediately cheered up when given an umbrella to play with. They told it that it was half a beach ball on a stick...
bonocourtumbrella.jpg

gluey said:
Police reported that when they found the lost Bonosapian, it was immediately cheered up when given an umbrella to play with. They told it that it was half a beach ball on a stick...
bonocourtumbrella.jpg

:lmao: :cute:
these are so cute Gluey :heart:

gluey said:
My Thesis for BonosapianPHD.com....:giggle: I'm almost tempted to print it all off and try and give it to him when he's in NZ in November....:reject: But that would really put the fear of Pleba into him!!

You must! You must! You must! As the 1st maker of the 1st caption book, I encourage you to put another caption book together!:applaud:

kafrun said:
:lol: Do it, Gluey! Hey, I'm bringing the next caption book to Hawaii :reject: If I can do that, you can do it too :wink:

:dancing: I glad your taking another caption book! I do think the 1st book is getting a little lonely by itself:laugh:

Maybe the Pleabans, I mean Pleabators can wear tees to the upcoming concerts with Bonosapian, Adamantor, Mullengus and Edgeasaurus on it and if band comes by and see it, you can say "It's all Gluey's fault!:laugh:

^^ Haha, I've unleashed a monster!!!

What was Bono's reaction to recieving the first book??? Is he cool with stuff being given to him?

gluey said:

:lmao:

These are all very funny :up:.

*cough* If you might be looking for a biologist/chemist in training I volunteer for the Bonosapian committee..Never know when the 'clone' might come along..I need a good project for my research grant..this fits!

BTW...LMFAO at these captions! I'd love for you to make a Bonosapian book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom