Caption-ing #11: We kid because those U2 boys totally have it coming..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK...I fixed the caption:

Kristin Machina said:
babiesguggi.jpg

:bono: We're a small band, so we can't afford people to build us big, fancy sets...
:edge: So we try to build them ourselves. We've got plenty of wood.
:adam: Heh, heh...wood...
:bono: But since we can't afford nails, Sparky's been loaning us his supply of superglue. Unfortunately, our friend Guggi here had a little mishap...
Guggi: Help me...help me...

bonosarajevomoobre3.jpg

:bono:: There's a camera over there, right?
Man: Yes sir.
:bono:: Good, I need to give some moobage to the PLEBAns *opens jacket*
Man: :ohmy: Sir, what's a PLEBAn?
Woman: :drool: If you have to ask, you'll never know *reaches*

*shamlessly stolen from the earring thread

64409876.jpg

:bono: : what do you think you're looking at? These are MY glasses and you can't have them!

plebans: Oh bono don't worry...that's NOT what we're looking at *ogles bono chest*

*sorry I know it was bad, just the first thing to pop into my head*

3479544%3A4%7Ffp348%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A98494436nu0mrj

:bono:: So, how do these work again?

:edge:: I've built a tiny yet powerful motor into the shaft of the umbrella so we can push a button and fly up above everyone in case a pack of wild rabid PLEBAns runs our way. With X1-21 technology, only our unique fingerprints can access the button and, faster than you can say "Stephen Hawking," we will be launched vertically about 15 feet into the air, depending on wind speed and minor geographic detail. We then can navigate the entire Umbrellatron X1-21 to a safe location and land as light as a feather up to 10 miles away.

:bono:: You're a friggin' genius, Edge.

:edge:: Yeah, I know. <thinking> And only mine is the actual Umbrellatron. His is a regular umbrella. :giggle:

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
bonosarajevomoobre3.jpg

:bono:: There's a camera over there, right?
Man: Yes sir.
:bono:: Good, I need to give some moobage to the PLEBAns *opens jacket*
Man: :ohmy: Sir, what's a PLEBAn?
Woman: :drool: If you have to ask, you'll never know *reaches*

Yes thats just where she is looking too!:shame: Which Pleban managed to get in there in disguise?

Pamelakellett said:

Yes thats just where she is looking too!:shame: Which Pleban managed to get in there in disguise?

Whom ever it was kudos to her:drool: what a view:ohmy:

bonoafricaonebracelet5-18-06.jpg

Pleabans screaming*:scream: :Why did you cut your hair Bono!!

:bono: Simma down now ladies, simma!

^ :lol: Disgruntled PLEBAns! Run Bono RUN! :yikes:

kneestargetdublin.jpg

PLEBAns: WooHoo! The dart hit him!
:bono: Must.. fight.. tranquillizers............... feeling.. sleepy.............. resistance................................... fading........................
PLEBAns: :evil:

OR

:edge: WooHoo! The dart hit him!
:bono: One................ campaign................ Africa................ must............................... continue..................................... speech..................................... never...................................... shut.. up................ poverty......... justice......... nghhhhh......
:larry: Ohh yeah, can I throw it next time? :drool:

kafrun said:
^ :lol: Disgruntled PLEBAns! Run Bono RUN! :yikes:

kneestargetdublin.jpg

PLEBAns: WooHoo! The dart hit him!
:bono: Must.. fight.. tranquillizers............... feeling.. sleepy.............. resistance................................... fading........................
PLEBAns: :evil:

OR

:edge: WooHoo! The dart hit him!
:bono: One................ campaign................ Africa................ must............................... continue..................................... speech..................................... never...................................... shut.. up................ poverty......... justice......... nghhhhh......
:larry: Ohh yeah, can I throw it next time? :drool:

I could see Larry throwing something at him. :grin:

semi OT but does anyone in here watch Monk and if so were you laughing through the entire finale tonight....and not because of anything on the show :lmao:

"We have to get that beach ball!"

I NEED to know what Bono was doing in that picture...everytime Isee it I sit there and wonder

Bonos_Lemon said:
bonomonaco24dufm9.jpg

person on the phone: This is the president of the EGHC, if you want your shiny beachball to see another day, you'll bring us your green mons...errr hat. Oh and don't wear a shirt either. :evil: :giggle:
:bono: Not the shiny one!!! I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt the shiny :sad:

:love: yes Bono.... I have a very sharp safety pin here... if you want your beachball back, give... us.... the... monstrosity!

bono_212 said:
I NEED to know what Bono was doing in that picture...everytime Isee it I sit there and wonder

He was mocking the kid because-- finally-- there was someone shorter than him. Actually that's been done as a caption with that picture. Rather tickled my fancy.

Gah, it's been too long since I looked on the caption thread. That's what happens when you holiday for weeks on end. Oh, I lead a harsh life. XP.

Now... a U2 caption. I haven't done one of those in some time...

210db6c1.jpg

He bent over. The crowd cheered. They liked the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom