Caption-ing #11: We kid because those U2 boys totally have it coming..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:bono:: Hey, baby, wanna dance? C'mon, look at these moves! Yeah! You know you wanna dance with me. C'mon!
bono-flirt.gif

Why oh why can't sleazy guys in bars look like that? :wink:
That look is just deadly :combust:

Keep those captions coming, ladies :rockon:

bono_212 said:
extraordinary :lmao:

Madlibs? what is this you speak of in regards to the holy grail that is the mad lib :hmm:

First you must answer me these questions three... or however they say it in that movie. :wink:

Ah, Madlibs. I used to make U2 themed Madlibs in the old Zoo and they were great. It was so fun to see what other people did with the stories. I think my favorite one was when Bono got writer's block and Edge told him he had to smear a concoction of Kit Kat Bars and bananas on his bare arse to conquer the writer's block. :laugh: Every time I see Kit Kat Bars, I snicker. (No pun intended. Well, maybe intended a little bit.) :giggle: Maybe if you kids are really, really good I could try to do it again. :wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

First you must answer me these questions three... or however they say it in that movie. :wink:

Ah, Madlibs. I used to make U2 themed Madlibs in the old Zoo and they were great. It was so fun to see what other people did with the stories. I think my favorite one was when Bono got writer's block and Edge told him he had to smear a concoction of Kit Kat Bars and bananas on his bare arse to conquer the writer's block. :laugh: Every time I see Kit Kat Bars, I snicker. (No pun intended. Well, maybe intended a little bit.) :giggle: Maybe if you kids are really, really good I could try to do it again. :wink:

Oooh, could you? Please? :hyper:

Kristin Machina said:
bono-02.jpg

Angelina: Mmmm....Bono :drool: I know we're both here to save the world and end poverty, but I'd still like to make some Achtung Babies with him :wink:
:bono: Africa...*whispers*Is Miss Jolie staring at my bum again?
Man: Watch your back, sir.

LOL!!! that one had me laughing out loud... :lmao:

LG, I love the extraordinary caption aswell... I love those!

Dancing01.jpg

:bono: Ahhh...that's more like it.
:edge: Told you I'd find a way to relax without leaving the stage.
:bono: You're a genius...*sniff* Uh, Edge...:uhoh:
:edge: What?
:bono: I smell superglue
:bono::edge: ADAM!! :scream:

Kristin Machina said:
Dancing01.jpg

:bono: Ahhh...that's more like it.
:edge: Told you I'd find a way to relax without leaving the stage.
:bono: You're a genius...*sniff* Uh, Edge...:uhoh:
:edge: What?
:bono: I smell superglue
:bono::edge: ADAM!! :scream:

Such a cute pic!

Bad Adam lol

3477736%3C6%7Ffp348%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32339%3B%3A689%3A%3B7nu0mrj

:bono:: So Bruce was being a total pain the arse with wanting to sing with us on stage. I mean, yeah, he's kinda okay with his singing, but you really gotta, you really gotta just have that something special when you sing our songs, to get inside them and everything. Bruce just doesn't have that and I really didn't want him to join us on stage, but Larry said we'd never hear the end of his bitching and whining if we didn't let him. What? He's what?

:bruce:: :sad:

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Shamelessly stolen from BonoFox's autosig:

th_01gold.gif

The Bonotheistic view: The universe DOES revolve around Bono!

:bow: I bow down to thee, God Bono!

seriously, he's my God!

:wink:

great captions LG!

showcasepix319040cg7.jpg

: some politician I should recognize: For everything you've done for the poorest of the poor and people with no voice in this world, we present you with this prize....

:bono: omg, those... for ... me??? :hyper: wow... they look reeeeaaallyyy fine! ok calm down Bono, don't let them see how happy this makes you, it's all just an act right?

:bono: :shifty:

:bono: :hyper: GIVE BONO!!!!!! :hyper:

:ali: Please tell me this is a nightmare... please, don't do this to me.... not again.... now, all I'll hear night after night.... 'ooooh Aliiiiii aren't they shiiiiiinyyyyyyyy' with some drooly noises... :( ... there IS a limit a woman can take ok? :|

Galeongirl said:
showcasepix319040cg7.jpg

: some politician I should recognize: For everything you've done for the poorest of the poor and people with no voice in this world, we present you with this prize....

:bono: omg, those... for ... me??? :hyper: wow... they look reeeeaaallyyy fine! ok calm down Bono, don't let them see how happy this makes you, it's all just an act right?

:ali: Please tell me this is a nightmare... please, don't do this to me.... not again.... now, all I'll hear night after night.... 'ooooh Aliiiiii aren't they shiiiiiinyyyyyyyy' with some drooly noises... :( ... there IS a limit a woman can take ok? :|

pffffftttt *choke*
Nice.

Galeongirl said:
showcasepix319040cg7.jpg

Great caption

My first caption attempt, wish me luck:

:larry:What the fook are YOU lookin at?
:adam: (whispering to edge): psst...Edge...don't tell Bono but I see a shiny penny on the ground.
:edge:Right, not a word.
:bono:With me standing in profile like this, the world can get a really good look at how cool my mullet is! This style will never die! :hyper:

:reject:

34777%3B%3A66%7Ffp356%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32339%3B%3B4%3A535%3Bnu0mrj

:bono:: What the...? House of Beach Balls? Driver!!! STOP THIS CAR!!!

:larry:: Doo, doo, doo... I don't know this guy.

~OR~

B: Larry, look, a jewelry store!
L: I ain't buying you the ring again, Bono. You'll have to find the ones you've lost already.
B: But...but...:sad:
L: Nope. Ain't working. Not this time.
B: But...<whimpers> I promise I won't lose it again!
L: Oh okay. I don't know why I keep doing this.
B: :hyper:

34777%3B%3A9%3A%7Ffp349%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32339%3B%3B4%3A2%3A23nu0mrj

:ali: :rolleyes:
:bono:: What the...are those PLEBAns? Yep - they're PLEBAns, stacking themselves in a pyramid. Except it's not a pyramid...they're...they're spelling my name! <turns to Ali> Ali, look at those beautiful PLEBAns...
:ali: :mad:
:bono:: Uh, okay...yeah, that's sad, really, what they're doing. <secretly gives thumbs up to PLEBAns>

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
34777%3B%3A38%7Ffp356%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32339%3B%3B4%3A3339nu0mrj

:larry:: Bono! :hyper: Come over here, look at this shiny thing I found!!!
:bono:: Oooo! A shiny!!! <runs>

<stubs toe> OUCH!!!! F%CK!!!!

:larry:: :lmao: He falls for it every time!

:lol:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
34777%3B%3A9%3A%7Ffp349%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32339%3B%3B4%3A2%3A23nu0mrj

:ali: :rolleyes:
:bono:: What the...are those PLEBAns? Yep - they're PLEBAns, stacking themselves in a pyramid. Except it's not a pyramid...they're...they're spelling my name! <turns to Ali> Ali, look at those beautiful PLEBAns...
:ali: :mad:
:bono:: Uh, okay...yeah, that's sad, really, what they're doing. <secretly gives thumbs up to PLEBAns>

lol, I wonder how many PLEBAns it would take to build a Bono pyramid!

had never seen this pic before, lemme guess, it's from the leather day thread XD

Back
Top Bottom