Can't Leave Adam Out: Things You'd Love to Do With...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Things w/ Adam:

*Play Bass Guitar w/ him

*Find out why Bono calls him "Sparky" (thats seriously one of my nicnames:tongue: )

*Go out dancing w/ him, I have heard hes a great dancer!

*Go back to his pad and chill out.

* Anything that he wanted to do!:ohmy:

Heheheh...

1: Look at gardens with him, or arrange flowers (I LOVE to do this)

2: Go shopping for music.. it'd be interesting to see what he likes

3: Buy furniture.. :laugh: He has great taste ;)

4: Go shopping for clothes (for me OR for him ;) )

5: Teach me to play bass.

Last edited:
Ahh... Adam's the hardest.

~Find out why he's called Sparky... curiosity killed the Bona. lol.

~Take a nice, leisurely walk and talk with him about anything.

~Buy him lunch. Or dinner. Or breakfast. Or all three... in that order. :D

~Dancing sounds like fun... I wonder if he can two-step. Or swing!! Swing-dancing with Adam would be fun.

~Let him come up with more ideas!

:rolleyes: ............... maybe................finding out if he still likes dressing in drag...............and then visiting with him a drag party :mac: ..............

That's a lame one, I know, but that's the only thing I'd like to know right now......................

Shopping for clothes with Adam must be a riot, he has a lot more fashion sense than I do...

So this CAN'T be X-Rated, darn LOL, I have some pretty raunchy ideas with him AND his younger brother Sebastian LOL, I'm such a nymph

1.Dye his hair

2.Get him to teach me to play bass

3.make a Naomi Campbell voodoo doll j/k, sort of LOL

4.Make crank calls to Naomi

5.go shopping and he can get his opinion on clothes

6.Go clubbing

7.Take nude photos and give them to Playgirl LOL

8.Get him to QUIT smoking

That's about all I can think of, I know he doesn't drink anymore so going to the pubs is out. We can just stay at home and do.....stuff LOL

well I'd ask for a bass lesson, I play bass cause of Adam so It'd be wonderful to have him help me. I would love to talk to him for hours. I mean can you imagine? All the places he's been. He's in the biggest rock band of the last 20 years! He has to have a lot of cool stuff to say. And Adam's voice always makes me smile. It's so sexy! Deep and posh sounding. So I'd talk to him. Then you know, I'm sure Adam has had lots of experince in other areas I'd like to explore :sexywink: so I'm sure I'd entertain that for a bit too :kiss:
adamcloseup.jpg

Last edited:
you ladies pretty much covered everything that i would like to do to....oops.....with....tee hee....him

i would also like to curl up with him on his couch and watch movies and stuff. *please note the STUFF part of that comment* j/k....wait no i'm not.....oh forget it

pretty lame but i wouldn't be complaining :D

the_fly2002 said:
So this CAN'T be X-Rated, darn LOL, I have some pretty raunchy ideas with him AND his younger brother Sebastian LOL, I'm such a nymph

OMG ME TOO!!!!!!! well everyone knows that.

1. Well definately I'd take him clothes shopping with me... he has good taste

2. Have him teach me to play the bass

3. Find out whether the myth of the spoon collection is true or not

4. Go with him out to a fancy dinner

5. Spend a day at the beach with him

Back
Top Bottom