"Can't help falling in love" *Story for Mullen-Girl* 1st Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by JemEvans:
*screamz* I'm gonna go insane with just the waiting !!! I LOVE THE STORY!!! *prays the next chapter will arrive b4 she has to start killing ppl* lol j/k. The story is very beautiful and so awsome! ok i'm done.
LATERS!!

i couldnt agree more. this chapter was totally worth waiting for. this is worthy of a noble lititure prize r something like that. whens the next chapter coming.

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

What have I been missing???? I'm sitting here, laughing so hard. It's so typical nosy Bono to check on his friends might-to-be girlfriends without the friends knowing.

Can't wait for the next chapter, you better get it up quick!!!
biggrin.gif

i know i've said this before....but...MORE,MORE,MORE. im soooooo curious as to what will happen, the story is more addictive than chocolate...well maybe im going a bit overboard there but...u get the idea

Where's the next chapter already?!?!? *makes a big bilboard sign demanding WE WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!*

gives JemEvans a hand....

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

oh... oh...

I swear Bononoke is really thinking hard, she doesn't want to dissapoint anybody so she's taking a bre... I mean some time to recover her imagination
tongue.gif

My Oh My! I never thought this story had such an impact on you! *impressed*
biggrin.gif

*pitches up a HUGE tent and gets both food and various drinks* Ok whoever wants to camp out with me and wait for the next chapter of this awsome story can do so. *puts up a Welcome sign* there's food and drink and comfy sleeping bags for all...plus loads of U2 things to keep us entertained.

*pitches up a HUGE tent and gets both food and various drinks* Ok whoever wants to camp out with me and wait for the next chapter of this awsome story can do so. *puts up a Welcome sign* there's food and drink and comfy sleeping bags for all...plus loads of U2 things to keep us entertained.

hee hee, sounds like fun. count me in. just out of curiousity bononoke how long do u think well b waiting for

------------------

*starts singing to help pass the wait* I can't believe the news today. I can't close my eyes and make it go away. How long. How must we -sing this song- wait for the next chapter. How long. How long.
Well we have to do Something 'til the new chapter is here...sing along with me ladies!! *calls a private # and gets the band to camp out w/the ladies 'til then* hehe Bono owes me a few favors *evil happy grin*

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Well we have to do Something 'til the new chapter is here...sing along with me ladies!! *calls a private # and gets the band to camp out w/the ladies 'til then* hehe Bono owes me a few favors *evil happy grin*

LMAO!!! me too, me too

ATTENTION ATTENTION!

BREAKING NEWS

Today, Princess Bononoke is feeling really inspired so she's writing at the speed of light. She is almost sure TODAY the continuation of chapter 4 part 2, is going to be posted on this thread. So stay tuned!

This message was brought to you by Ana.
Member of the B.E.G. (Brown Eyed Girls) club

End of transmission

ARE YOU TRYING TO DRIVE US COMPLETELY INSANE???!!!! it was bad enough waiting for the other chapters but now with a cliff hanger like this one......
tut tut tut
well anyway its brilliant. feel free to take ur time producing the next one. no pressure. none at all. ahem.

Hello ladies and lurkers. Here it's the part 2 of the 4th chapter!

Enjoy!
smile.gif

4TH CHAPTER PART 2

*After the nosy lads left the restaurant, Larry and Cristy ordered their food. But instead of eating, they where too busy talking, sharing ideas and experiences. Kind of catching up on all the time they have lived without knowing each other*

Larry: ... and that night, I sneaked into Bono's room and I took all of his underwear *LOL* you should have seen how mad he was when he found out all his underwear was gone!
Cristy: Oh My God, Larry! *laughs* I really can't imagine.
Larry: Yeah. And also, one time Edge made me piss off so badly, I did a terrible terrible thing to him *grins and eats from his salad*
Cristy: Oh yeah? What did you do?
Larry: I sticked chewed gum at his hair! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Cristy: *eyes wide open* You what? Oh Larry!!! *snicker*
Larry: *still laughing* He almost cried when his mom had to cut all of his hair!
Cristy: AW! Poor Edge! *smiles*. Larry I swear I never imagined you like this . I'm totally impressed.
Larry: Cristy: I'm not always like that. I'm not really serious, or calm, or shy or moody as most people think. It really depends on the mood. But mostly: The person I'm with.
Cristy: *swallows slowly her lasagna* Really?
Larry: *very confident in himself* Yeah! I can be whoever you want me to be.

*Cristy's brain instantly created some controversial images that made her blush uncontrolably. Larry knew the kind of effect his words had, so he smirked and asked Cristy casually: What's the matter?*

Cristy: I'm ... I'm getting hot
Larry: You are? *frowns*
Cristy:*realizes what she just said* No No! I mean... It's getting kinda hot in here, don't you feel the heat?
Larry: *enjoying Cristy's confussion* Ummm... No. But, we can solve that.
Cristy: What do you mean?

*Larry calls the waitress and asks for the check*

Cristy: We are leaving *pouts*
Larry: Yeah. You feel hot so you must get some fresh air.
Cristy: oo... ok then. *smiles sheepishly*

*Larry is paying while Cristy remains quiet, but with a little smirk on her face, wondering what will Larry do next. He payed the waitress and stood up from his seat, helping Cristy with hers. She just mumbled a 'thank you' and curious as she was, she asked him: Where are we going?*

Larry: We'll see...
Cristy: What do you me...

*Larry took her by the hand and both walked out of the restaurant. At the first seconds she felt completely numb. Larry noticed Cristy's reaction , so he stopped , stood in front of her, eye to eye and asked in a very sweet voice: Is everything ok?*

Cristy: Ye... Yes of course.
Larry: You sure? *smiles with a melting power*
Cristy: *feeling more comfortable* Totally Sure! *grins widely*
Larry: Ok then. *grins and takes her by the hand again* Where should we go...?
Cristy: I don't know. You're onto something so I won't bother making any suggestions.
Larry: *chuckles* Please don't say that. You told me you felt hot inside the restaurant, right? So now we must find a fresh place to be together.
Cristy: *whispering* together...
Larry: Yes together. Unless you...
Cristy: No no no no no! Don't listen to me Larry. I'm just crazy. Hehe.
Larry: Lets have a walk. Maybe we can find a good place to be around here
Cristy: Sounds great !

*They both smiled at eachother, and began walking throughout the street. A street full of people who amazingly didn't recognized the famous drummer. After all: He was walking freely holding a girls hand. No bodyguards, no reporters, no paparazzis or camera crews. Just a simple man wearing thight jeans and a blue shirt, with cool sunglasses and a terrific smile. A smile that also Cristy had on her face. She was just thinking how proud she was for not tackling him when he stopped*

Larry: Perfect!
Cristy: What?
Larry: Lets go there! *points towards* I can't believe I forgot about it. Shall we?
Cristy: *giggling with excitement* We shall! Let's do it!!!

[This message has been edited by Princess Bononoke (edited 03-15-2002).]

Next part, next part!!!

When is it ready????
wink.gif
wink.gif

Kidding, thanks alot for that, but please be quick to continue, I'm curious!!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by mc:
ARE YOU TRYING TO DRIVE US COMPLETELY INSANE???!!!! it was bad enough waiting for the other chapters but now with a cliff hanger like this one......
tut tut tut
well anyway its brilliant.

TOTAL AGREEMENT!! THAT'S SO CRUEL!! WE WAITED FOR SO LONG FOR THE NEXT PART.. I WAS SITTING ON -pardon the pun- THE EDGE OF MY SEAT SO HAPPYILY READING THE NEXT PART WHEN.. CLIFFHANGER!!! I DON'T KNOW IF WE CAN HANDLE MUCH MORE! PLEASE PLEASE HURRY. but do take time that you need to make it just as wonderfully brillant as the rest of the story! ok i'm done

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

i believe some of this is in order while we wait. i really hope this works since ive never tried posting pics before.

Ruth_Larrybday.jpg

------------------

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

since that worked so well im going to try
another few

larrytattoo.jpg

hotlarry.jpg

------------------

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

Back
Top Bottom