Can't hear properly? Call 1-800-BONO-WAX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
group46.jpg

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

nnnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!! *slow motion* *dives like taking a bullet* *knocks Larry over to save him*

In other news...
1. BWWWAAAHAAAHAAA!! Larry looks so pretty.
2. Bono has a cute little tongue

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
nnnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!! *slow motion* *dives like taking a bullet* *knocks Larry over to save him*

LMAO!!! I just pictured it! LOL!! U wanna save Larry or you want Bono's tongue in YOUR ears?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by CatDubh:

LMAO!!! I just pictured it! LOL!! U wanna save Larry or you want Bono's tongue in YOUR ears?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
....*blush*....why....I don't know what you're talking about....obviously *blush* I was just....saving Larry...and...*run away*
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

Geesh-that Bono-he wants Larry AND Edge just like me!!!First time I've ever had to fight a GUY to get a guy! Bono thinks Larry's HOT in a dress too!
*if I were Bono I'd be lickin that yummy chest*

I don't know where else to put this, but -- speaking of hotness -- I just downloaded Hold Me Thrill Me etc etc. What a Bonolicious song! I like the ending. *cackle*
smile.gif
smile.gif
I approve

------------------
~*Mona*~

EEEEeewwwwwww!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!! Bono's such a kinkster...Edge, Adam, Larry...he'll jump on any of his bandmates, won't he?
biggrin.gif

and Larry...geez, can he look any prettier?? As a guy or a girl, he's just HOT! Just slap on some lipstick and, crap, he's prettier than...well, me!
smile.gif
(don't take much)

That pic always makes me smile!
smile.gif

And I love Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me!! And yes I love that little Bono part near the end!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I just figure out who Bono looks like there. the grandpa on 'the munsters.' *looks around empty pleba room* does anyone know what I mean? come on.!

here we go.
%3B%3C%3A9%3B%3A832323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232363388656nu0mrj

lol, no offense
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOL!! WildHonee.....how could you???????? go and stand in a corner somewhere..no...no better still go write 100 lines

"Bono DOES NOT look Grandpa Munster"

main differences...
Bono is HOT!!!! Grandpa Munster is NOT!!!
and I don't recall Bono having that much hair growing out of his ears...urgh!! (hairy ears that is not Bono)

*hangs head in shame* I knew I'd have to pay for this. Off I go to the chalkboard. That reminds me of Dont stand so close to me. (It's just like the old man in that book by nabakov, y'know!) Stiiiiing!

*Mona forgets all about Bono Munster and chases Sting*

Bonovation: *whacks* Mona's wrist with ruler
Mona: *sob*
Bono: *comes to kiss Mona's hands and make it all better*

Where'd Sting go?
I'm letting all of the hormones out now. I start school on Mon.
biggrin.gif

Bono: I shall now seranade Mona with her new fav song, hold me thrill me etc etc. THUSLY -- *ahem* *suggestive noises*

Forget Sting. P.S. I don't know why Bono said "i shall" and "thusly"
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by MEMHPIS-EVE 007:
I have big plans for that tounge...
biggrin.gif

*drool*
U know what they say: Lick me Baby one more time!

lol! who says that?
wink.gif
not me...akorse...
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:
S?ssed m?n el mindenhol ezt a po?nt j?, nyanyu!

Itt legal?bb ?rt?kelik, t?kik?m! LMAO

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
What does that mean??:confused

------------------
"I don't thinks the lyrics are worth a s*** to be honest if you ask me, I think its all about the drums."

Just looking at the subject of this again...

1-800-BONO-WAX

And here's what I thought of first:

%3B%3C%3A%3C65632323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3B37%3E952%3EWSNRCG%3D32323635%3A4474nu0mrj

A wax Bono.

%3B%3C%3A%3C65632323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3B37%3E952%3EWSNRCG%3D32323635%3A4475nu0mrj

Look! Wax U2!

%3B%3C%3A%3C65632323%7Ego4%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C28%3D%3A43%3DXROQDF%3E2323272695385ot1lsi

And even more wax U2!

I want a wax Bono. Wait... No I don't. I'm in Texas. He'd melt.

No wax for
-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

yikes! now imma have nightmares, ah well if i have to have a nightmare why not have B-man and Larry in it!
biggrin.gif

....wait, wait, wait; hold up...somethings not right
confused.gif
...*thinks to self* "a nightmare that has Larry and Bono in it, how is THAT a nightmare!?!?!?"

*walks off pondering*. . .

------------------
--STU234

Dammit, i'm NOT a newbie i just can't decide on a "handle" i'm happy with. . .

U2= The greatest band EVER!

[This message has been edited by STU234 (edited 08-28-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom