Can't get to a scanner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ally

The Fly
Hi, ladies!

I know that I promised all of you that the "Happy Bono" pictures would be up today, but I can't get to a scanner!
frown.gif
I am SO sorry for the delay! I couldn't make it to Kinko's last night, and I just spent 40 minutes away from my desk looking for a copy shop near my office building- needless to say, it was unsuccessful.
frown.gif
Again, I am very sorry- I will try my hardest to get them scanned this weekend. Also, when i FINALLY get access to a scanner, I'll be posting some more photos as well- there are some great ones of larry taken after the 4th london show, when he came out to sign autographs (including one of me and my friends with larry! i'll just have to check with them before I post that one- not sure if they'll want their faces all over the internet...) also, there are a couple of *really* sad photos of bono taken during the 3rd london show (which took place the day his dad passed away). i was in the front row for that show, and it was incredibly emotional- i had tears in my eyes for most of the show. i didn't take any photos, but a friend of mine managed to capture a couple of very emotional moments...
frown.gif

again, i am sorry for the delay, but i'll post them ASAP. thanks for your patience, PLEBA ladies!
smile.gif

*gets down on knees*
Ally please post London #3 pics. I was there but my shitty disposable camera took 28 dark grey squares, grrrrr. I'm dying to see someones pics from that show.

Going to scan them and post them tomorrow, Ally.

Yes, girls, 2 photos of U2's , uhm, 5th member!

OMG, my first post in 3 weeks and it's not about Edge!
*awakening begging for forgiveness*

Originally posted by awakening:

wwwwwwooooooooooo!!!!!!!! that's my late birthday present 4 myself
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
cant wait

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by awakening:

woo hoo! awakening saves the day! she's the one who took the infamous "Happy Bono" photos- we had a lot of laughs passing them around the GA line in London. thanks, girl! you're the best!
smile.gif
now post something about edge, quick!!

jody, i will definitely scan some london #3 photos- my friend got some really great shots (she was in the front row as well). wasn't that an amazing show? words cannot do it justice... perhaps the photos will help.

Originally posted by Ally:
woo hoo! awakening saves the day! she's the one who took the infamous "Happy Bono" photos- we had a lot of laughs passing them around the GA line in London. thanks, girl! you're the best!
smile.gif
now post something about edge, quick!!

jody, i will definitely scan some london #3 photos- my friend got some really great shots (she was in the front row as well). wasn't that an amazing show? words cannot do it justice... perhaps the photos will help.

Ahhhh...redemption

O.............M..............G................. awakening, can u pls tell me from which show that is??? (if u know that is)

OH. MY. GOODNESS, AWAKENING!!!!

that is one TASTY picture of Edgiepoo!!!
biggrin.gif
*licks fingers and lips like KFC chicken*

He is mmm-mmm GOOD...I mean, look at him, how can you not just love the guy????
*uh...sudden thought thru head of Edge rubbing me with that scruffy beard o' his...hehehehe*

Man...it's obviously been one of THOSE weeks...I need some Edge lovin bad...

I knew I'd seen a "happy bono" picture recently. I just couldn't remember where(everything went a bit hazy once i saw it...the picture I mean)

It was in the GA line...and believe me, the man is not just happy he's goddamn estatic
biggrin.gif

Hello Awakening, glad to see you made it back safely

Back
Top Bottom