Cannes V3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
teenie said:
This thread is going to go on till next Cannes it seems..:ohmy:

more blue suit anyone?

08349827.jpg

[

Holy Sweet Mother of all good things .........

:combust: :drool: :combust:

LMJ, you rock, you are amazing, you are gorgeous. WHY did I not jump the stage when you were 2 feet away from me??????????

Beautiful photos everyone! Something looks different about Larry...his eyes look different...anyone else see it? Or is it my imagination?

LOVE THE PIX:drool: :drool:

and STREETS sounded VERY :drool: like they were playing at a private party(not for the world). Bono's voice, even "tired" is sooooo sexy and GOOD. LOVE they way Larry has changed the drum part from the original these past years, it is more intense. and my heart melts when Bono sings "love, love, love" at the end:drool:

teenie said:
This thread is going to go on till next Cannes it seems..:ohmy:

more blue suit anyone?

08349826.jpg

:faint: The boys are looking mighty fine! Adam and his perfect hair and. Bono in his sharp suit. Edge in his cool shirt. Larry and his moobs.:giggle:

Yeah, these babes are here to stay!:love:

Originally posted by BonoFox1:
I definately cannot give up Coffee or Bono

We must share some DNA, cuz that's all i need to get by!!!!:wink: :yes:

And is that girl in the green dress photoing with them
Catherine Owen(s)???? Any info on whether any family members of u2 were there??? besides Edge's daughter?

blm said:
Originally posted by BonoFox1:
I definately cannot give up Coffee or Bono

We must share some DNA, cuz that's all i need to get by!!!!:wink: :yes:

And is that girl in the green dress photoing with them
Catherine Owen(s)???? Any info on whether any family members of u2 were there??? besides Edge's daughter?

Right there with ya PLEBAn sista!!!!:hug:
as far as we could see no other family members, but that doesnt mean they were ther just probably avoiding the cameras ;)

Back
Top Bottom