Can You Picture Adam(Or Any Of The Others) Wearing This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Wtf? This is MEN'S clothing?:scratch: from the 2003 Gucci collection. We know Adam wears Gucci, and has very fashionable tastes..hmmm...

The ties on the side? :huh: :eyebrow:

mdf59657.jpg

Ok, maybe Paul would wear it :D :tongue:

:adam:

Yeah, I can see Adam wearing those ones, but Larry?

:ohmy:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzmode.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzmode.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 214
I can picture Adam lounging about in everything EXCEPT the bathing suit...that is just showing out...But I can totally see him in everything else!

FJ!!! OMG...LMAO!!!

:lol: :laugh:

The Feesh

i can picture adam in all of those pants (esp the beige/grey ones) and those robes definately for around the house.

i hope to God that he would never wear that skimpy bathingsuit....underwear....whatever ya wanna call that thing.

i like to call it "nasty"

actually i dont' care for those hawaiian pants very much but he seems to like his pants very busy so maybe they're his cup of tea.....who knows?

Last edited:
holy hankerchiefs, Batman....WTF are they thinking??? :eek: :down: :madspit:

I can't picture ANY of the guys in this one (even Adam)....they're too tactful for it (um...and too furry)

bleah.

Gina Marie said:
Wtf? This is MEN'S clothing?:scratch: from the 2003 Gucci collection. We know Adam wears Gucci, and has very fashionable tastes..hmmm...

The ties on the side? :huh: :eyebrow:

mdf59657.jpg

Ok, maybe Paul would wear it :D :tongue:

Okay, so the clothes are atrocious, though I've seen worse. But the GUYS!!!!!! :drool: They're hot!! :drool: Dressed in other things they'd be beautiful. It's *SO* nice to see *LONG HAIR* :tongue: :love: coming back big among the high fashion models! I hope and pray the general public will follow the style and make this world a more beautiful place again! ;) :D

Yay for long hair!

A friend (guy) is trying to grow his hair out ... but with the hairstyle he currently has ... well ... i have a feeling he'll end up with a mullet.

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:
Yay for long hair!

A friend (guy) is trying to grow his hair out ... but with the hairstyle he currently has ... well ... i have a feeling he'll end up with a mullet.

Better a mullet than no hair at all! I'm really so sick of seeing dorks with shaved down hair and slimy, greasy old spikes I'm nauseated. Gimme a head with hair! :D Soft, full, fluffy, gorgeous hair! Tell your friend not to give up, keep growing and maybe his friends will do the same! What's ironic is it was the black dudes who started the whole damn shaved head craze and now they're all growing theirs out to 'fros or cornrows but most of the white guys haven't followed the trend and grown theirs too but I hope they will. Hell, 'fro, 'row, mullet, ANYTHING beats a sparse bare head! Hair please!

Mmmm the seventies, when hair was clean and dry and fluffy and not greasy with too much gel and products like the geeks use now. They are as greasy as 50's greasers LOL! Those models have the 'dry look' and very clean, flowing hair and they are hot! Still not a fan of the outfits though.

i can see my adam wearing just about anything....or nothing ;)

and i think somehow he can take the most bizarre clothes and make them manly/sexy...

Okay, don't kill me....

BUT.....

I actually kind of like all those....well, except for really the swimsuit thing....

I think I would personally wear any of those, they look REALLY comfy and I can totally see Adam in any of those! :)

Back
Top Bottom