can we have a thread for paul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
not sure how long its been sinse theres been one,i may have missed one cause ive only just came back to interference . just like an appreciation thread or somethin with pics n stuff
smile.gif
for the 5th member of u2

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

the_best_of_gallery_1.jpg

Paul Rocks!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

mcguinnessp.jpg

Here is some info about Paul that I found:

Paul McGuinness
Adam Clayton
Bono
The Edge
Larry Mullen

PAUL McGUINNESS
(1951 - ) band manager, businessman
Born 16th Jun 1951, Rinteln, near Hanover, Germany

The son of an RAF officer, he was educated by his mother, a Corkwoman and later at Clongowes and Trinity College Dublin. The family relocated often during his childhood: England, Malta, England again, Ireland. He joined the Trinity Players and directed two plays while at TCD, as well as editing the college magazine. He began contributing pieces to Dublin newspapers, started a mobile disco in the early 1970s, then moved to London, where he drove a minicab, worked in a book warehouse and became a tour guide in Lourdes.

Back in Ireland he worked in the film industry at Ardmore Studios in Bray, County Wicklow and made television commercials. He managed the folk-rock group Spud before being approached by U2 in 1978. He has managed them since then, charting their rise to become one of the world?s leading rock bands. He is a shareholder in TV3 and in Ardmore Film Studios, a director of Leisure Corporation and founder of Principle Management.

He spent 11 years as a member of the Arts Council, serving on three successive Arts Councils, between 1989 and 2000. The Freedom of the City of Dublin was conferred on U2 and Paul McGuinness on St Patrick?s Day 2000.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Back
Top Bottom