Can someone make an avatar of these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Either one or both, I just want something bigger than the little icon I have now:

phantom5.jpg

I would like just the head if that helps.

phantom2.jpg

Same with this one, just the head please! I think y'all know what i mean.

ok now time to drool.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Same to you, U2K! Since it's really cold here I assume it's freezing where you are. I hope you can bundle up tomorrow and just enjoy the holiday with your family!

i'm testing this avatar......but i think i like the one U2kitten made better.......ah i can't decide! help me!

whoever reads this tell me which you like better, my current avatar or this:
avphan.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it was cold! We had that cold spell, it went back to being like spring then it turned cold again on Christmas! It was freezing! I was in Chesterfield Co. yesterday and it was bad! Now this morning we wake up to SNOW?? A day late for Christmas but rare for eastern VA this time of year. Now I'm stranded and can't get out so might as well make another avatar!

avph2-vi.jpg

:lol: thanks. we haven't gotten any snow, it cut off just south and east of here. however we were supposed to go to north carolina this afternoon but I-95 is a mess so i guess you could say we're stranded too.

U2kitten: of the 2 avatars you made me (and i'm very thankful!) which do you like best? they're both so *pretty* i don't know. :cute:

well anyway i hope the weather improves around here. it's frickin COLD!!!! stay warm! :wave:

I don't know, rotate all of them :love: ;) I can't pick!

I should have stayed up there, I hate being snowed in :sigh:

We must have about 5 :slant: The cops here have advised no one go out unless they have to the roads are so bad (and of course people here are not used to it and can't drive in it very well) I don't like being stuck here because we don't have enough supplies. The stores were closed yesterday and I meant to go today. :sigh:

:lol: i knew some yankee would come in here and think "those crazy southerners!" round here no one knows how to drive in the snow, ESPECIALLY in eastern VA where U2kitten is, so everything just shuts down. if the word "snow" is even whispered in weather forecasts grocery stores are emptied.

liv while you're here, which do you like best for my avatar?
this:
avphan.jpg

or this:
avph2-vi.jpg

:shrug: You don't really do anything different as far as driving. I mean, if you know how to drive and obey the law without snow, you're find with snow. I don't think I drive any differently when we have blizzards besides obviously slowing down w/ low visibility. Up here, the only way anything will "shut down" is b/c of ice. We've had blizzards that dump 2 feet of snow and still have work and school b/c the snow doesn't really effect the driving conditions, it's the ice build up, and sometimes the drifting. Lol, I thought by "snowed in" you meant your car was actually stuck or your house doors wouldn't open b/c you have to shovel your way out.

Well around here people aren't used to snow and they think that with their big SUVs they can do anything, so they drive the normal speed and end up skidding off the road :shrug:. People just aren't smart drivers when they don't know what they're doing.

SUVs :down: They're terrible b/c the flip so easily. In heavy snow, I prefer to drive our old minivan b/c my dad's work car (Honda) was so slight it slid everywhere. But alas, our minivan blew up and is no more.

I'm soooooo bored I'm contemplating walking to the mall to buy gifts for our host families in Africa. I can't decide if it's too cold to walk......I guess I should shovel too since it snowed again last night.

:ohmy: it BLEW UP? that sucks. :down:

also around here because it snows so little, there isn't as much equiptment (i.e. snow plows) to clear the roads and such. that's also part of why the area shuts down.

do you HAVE to go today? because the mall is probably packed. :yikes:

That does suck :(

Yeah, southerners aren't used to it and don't know how to drive in it. My next door neighbor has a hugeass truck and had a terrible time getting out of his driveway. There are so many wrecks because people just don't get how to drive in/on it and they can't steer the car or stop right so they slide around. It's better to keep us off the roads. I do hope it melts! :scream:

I went to visit a friend in western PA and her road was literally on the side of a hill, her entire neighborhood was. I asked her how they got up and down in the ice and she said they just did. I can't image, we can't even do it on flatland! :yikes:

Yeah, we definitely have plenty of snow removing equipment, but they never use it on the side streets (maybe like 3-4 days after a blizzard). Last year when I still lived with my parents, my bfs car got stuck every time he came over and my and a neighbor had to push it all the way to the end of the street each day :| Luckily, my dad used to plow, so his plow friends will do our street for us if they remember.

People here get all pissy in the winter b/c they refuse to park odd-even, but then get mad when the plow shoves 3 feet of snow against their car. And last winter, my bf's roommate was bing a little shit going on about how the mailman was not delivering their mail...b/c no one was shovelling the sidewalks! Reason 398739752 to hate winter: getting pissed at people who are pissed and have no right to be! :mad:

Now, I have to do something b/c I'm so bored. I'm the only one living in the house at the moment so there's no one to hang out w/ or drive somewhere. Walking to the mall seems like the only option.

Even walking you could slip and fall :huh: I liked snow when I was a little kid and wanted to make a snowman. Now I just want it to go away.

And U2dem I know how you feel about your avatar, I have been switching mine all day, I have so many Bono ones. I'll just have to take turns;)

Ok, on an "odd" day (like tomorrow, Dec. 27), you have to park on the odd side of the street. Then, when the plow comes, he pushes snow on the even side of the street. On the even day, like today, the cars go on the even side and the plow goes on the odd side. Some people are just so lazy they can't park their car across the street, but then they get pissed when they're snowed in.

OMG, I'm SOOOOO BORED!!!! :scream: Save me! Even my little sis is bored:

lAiNyfrogmuck3: what are doing over there?

MeijerBrandCola: nothing

lAiNyfrogmuck3: just sitting at your computer

MeijerBrandCola: yep

lAiNyfrogmuck3: arent you bored

MeijerBrandCola: YES

lAiNyfrogmuck3: wanna briong me your cats?

MeijerBrandCola: laina, have you gone retarded?

lAiNyfrogmuck3: quite possibly

MeijerBrandCola: I said, I AM THE ONLY ONE LIVING HERE

MeijerBrandCola: you know I don't have a car

MeijerBrandCola: tell dad to get off his fat ass and take us out

lAiNyfrogmuck3: i cant

lAiNyfrogmuck3: he is watching football

My dad is being a total dick and I'm in SUCH a bad mood, I don't care if I'm being selfish and immature! He knows we're gonna have to go to the sporting good store sooner or later since I need outdoor things for camping in Africa, but noooooo he HAS to watch football :rolleyes: I bet he doesn't even know who's playing.

:lol: don't you just love it when fathers are in pissy moods? :wink:

that's interesting about the odd even thing. i wonder if that's only in places where snow is common. :shrug:

anyway, i'm watching the pittsburgh-baltimore game. pretty exciting.
peyton manning better start passing some TDs or he won't even tie dan marino's record!

It's not really a law, like they won't ticket you if you don't do it, but it's more common sense and you have no right to be angry if you just don't feel like doing it.

My dad's just lazy. It's not like I'm asking him to take me shopping b/c I need his money. He yelled at me b/c he doesn't like me walking to the mall (there's a patch of woods I go through and past some not so high class appartments), but yet he won't take me anywhere so I can get things I need. I'm NOT in the mood for this! I've had my period for 12 days straight and I'm friggin out of tampons!

Back
Top Bottom