Can someone get rid of this watermark?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel like I'm on crack :crack:

I attached this pic.. then I attached the other pic and when I attached the other pic my post with this pic was gone.. :crack:

33694%3B4723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323377799656ot1lsi

Sicy said:

Nice work on that hard one Bammo :wave:

thanks, Sicy :wave:

I enjoy doing this too, and I'm happy to share the workload with you......

but we need some kind of system here, ladies! I have visions of me getting halfway through doing one, and then Sicy posting the same one first, having sorted it herself :scream: :lol:

maybe I could do some ones involving lips or ears? :lol:

oh I don't know. think I'll go back to lurking.....I've confused myself! :wink:

:up: Another good one! This thread is LOADED, I have to get them all saved. My computer is so slow. I'm afraid to try Corbis site because it froze my computer up the other day and it's so slow I can't bring any pics up. When I do they are only a red x. But this has been an excellent haul. I love them all and any to come would be cool if y'all don't get tired of this! Thanks again! :yes: I hope everybody appreciates all the work Sicy did here, and Bammo, and all the new watermark free pics we now have for our collections! :bow: :)

Maybe we can start on the Rexfeatures ones if they will let you enlarge them. Thanks to Sicy and bammo watermarks are not the problem, just the size if we can still get the big ones.

Are the rexfeatures any easier to do than the corbis? I think Gettyimages must be even worse.

This is a rexfeatures one

33674%3C%3A%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D67%3A%3D846%3Dxroqdf%3E2323369943582ot1lsi

and this is one I had on the computer, it's cute of Bono with Clinton. :love:

Attachments

• bonoclint.jpg
    bonoclint.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Ana said:
Great! :up:

Good luck with work :|

thanks....I'm duty manager in a theatre and we've got Shakespeare's 'The Winter's Tale' on tonight. 3 1/2 hours long. :crack: It'd be really cool if I got to watch the shows but I have to sit in the foyer and make sure the building isn't burning down :mad:

anyway. Playing with bono's face tomorrow will help ease the pain:tongue: :wink:

Lu
:wave:

Is there a link that you can post teaching on how to get rid of the watermarks yourself? I mean, we wouldn't want to overload poor Sicy and Bammo with all the pics waiting to be un-watermarked you know :wink:

Sevikins said:
Is there a link that you can post teaching on how to get rid of the watermarks yourself? I mean, we wouldn't want to overload poor Sicy and Bammo with all the pics waiting to be un-watermarked you know :wink:

I do it in Photoshop. There's a tool that copies sections of the picture, and I just copy and then go over the watermarks. It can be a very tedious process...

Ok I braved a face shot...

Rex Features are easier to remove for some reason :scratch:

Attachments

• bonoredglass.jpg
    bonoredglass.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom