Can someone get rid of this watermark?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad you got to see it Ana! I can see them all now, but for how long?! :rant: :crazy:

I'm still working on reposting some real good ones (like that one) it's just going so slow, but I'll get there!

trying these, I've never seen them before

FT0013348.jpg

nice neck shot there. Check out his red coat :love:

BE070268.jpg

with ALi :love:

KR001508.jpg

I see them.

Wow I have never seen that last one in the red jacket.. :ohmy:

I can take some watermarks off when I get to work (lol). Maybe you can prioritize them.

Sicy said:
I see them.

Wow I have never seen that last one in the red jacket.. :ohmy:

I can take some watermarks off when I get to work (lol). Maybe you can prioritize them.

YAY Sicy! Thanks! :bow: :up:

How about that gorgeous face shot with the eyes first then a JT concert shot then a ZOOTV concert shot, any you can do we'll appreciate! :yes: :happy:

Ana you pick one you really like, this is your thread, your turn! :)

Well this is messed up. :mad: I cant see the pics anymore.. and even when I cut and paste the links in another browser they still dont show up. :grumpy:

Sorry.. but its just way too hard to remove watermarks from things like lips and ears.. :huh:

33693%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233774389%3C6ot1lsi

OMG that ZooTV pic is great. So is the one with Bono and Ali where he's wearing the purple shirt. I forget which function that was. Does anyone remember? I hate it when I forget stuff like this. :madspit:

I couldn't get snapfish to open :huh: If they won't work attach them and I'll upload them to my boomspeed.

I'm so jealous of this old fartface

FT0056022.jpg

more hot ones wanting to be done :drool:

c2.jpg

c9.jpg

c8.jpg

c11.jpg

c12.jpg

c6.jpg

Some of them on the site would only enlarge as a red x :grumpy: One of them was a good jeans one of Bono and Edge in the same store he's buying those boots.

Back
Top Bottom