Can somebody get me the new issue of HOTPRESS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
I really lokin for the 2002 Annual issue of Hotpress, but I can't find here anywher. Can somebody help me please! thx

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Me too!!!! I've looked everywhere, but no luck. I would love a copy!!!!

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

Add me to that list too -- Nowhere in my state sells this magazine, and I can't find ANYWHERE online at all!
frown.gif
And hotpress.com is horribly unuseful..

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

me too! me too!

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

What was the point of that, mad1? I think the people who posted in this thread live in the US and can't get it.
Anyway.. the Hot Press website isn't that great. I tried to find out about a subscription (they are in it a lot, so it would be worth it in the long run) but when you click on the button for subscription info, it redirects you to the music page which has no info at all! Argh..

------------------

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Well basically Elevated Mole, I could send Mr Lemon a copy, but as much as I want to send loads more out to those in America, etc, who CANT get them, I would need a lot of money.........so unless someone (again) was happy with a photocopy (which is not a prob)..........then I feel bad they not like 50p each or somethin....
frown.gif

I sound confusin today cause Im havin a really shit day, for some reason!!!!
biggrin.gif

Mr Lemon if u would like one, send me ur email................

actually (but this sounds feckin cruel), I was gonna buy two extra copies, have those keen to try and win them email me and at end of week, dependin on response handpick two winners, but thats the worst pathetic ting to do, ever!!!!!

After all, u all would want to kill me on that one!

biggrin.gif

Oh, thanks for clearing that up -- sorry if I sounded a bit annoyed.
smile.gif

lol -- I'm sure all of Interference would kill ya if you did that!
wink.gif
I just can't believe with all of the European U2 fans there are, we/I can't find any that can sell us Hot Press.
frown.gif

------------------

Mad1 - what if we sent you some cash? would you be able/willing to do it? If not, that's ok, I know that sort of stuff can be a real pain. But if you can i'll be sure to include a boot you wanted for you
smile.gif

hope u are feeling better at least!

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

Ach its not that, I know its a pain but I feel real shit this special edition isnt cheaper, and I know loads of u out there are wanting it, and I never like to take money off pple...........honestly!

The prob with money is, and no Im NOT accusin anyone or blamin anyone, is unless its possible to change it at Thomas Cook, it really wouldnt be that good......u know what I mean, without me soundin selfish or anything?

In all honesty it would take like ?20 to buy four (just FOUR!) copies, usually its not that expensive but cause its a yearbook it is...................oh dear...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

and the mag shops sell like 3 or 4 copies at a time.............

this is awful, u KNOW I want to help u all soooooooooooooooooo much.....
frown.gif

what to do, what to do...................

Ahhh! Maddie thats okay!! Don't worry babe!

I forgot about that whole currency issue, too. You know there's nothing wrong with taking money to pay for something, though- don't feel bad about it. Making a profit is another issue but that's not at hand now, obviously!

don't worry about it- i know i wouldn't have enough cash to buy mags upfront for people!

We know you want to help you're an incredibly generous person! (I love that Irish Times copy you sent me!!) No worries!!

(hugs) Olive

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

awwwww ((((((((((hugs Olive)))))))))

yeah that mag rocks doesnt it?

Listen, even though buyin tons is impossible financially, my door is always open to anyone out there who really wants one but doesnt mind a photocopy, ok? I dont mind if noone comes forth about it..........Im just here, offering for absolutely anyone.......

thats the best I can do..........
smile.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
awwwww ((((((((((hugs Olive)))))))))

yeah that mag rocks doesnt it?

Listen, even though buyin tons is impossible financially, my door is always open to anyone out there who really wants one but doesnt mind a photocopy, ok? I dont mind if noone comes forth about it..........Im just here, offering for absolutely anyone.......

thats the best I can do..........
smile.gif

In that case.. I'll take one
biggrin.gif
But only under the condition you let me send you a boot in exchange! http://www.u2takemehigher.com/etc/trades.html there's a list of my stuff- tell me which Live Recording I can copy for you
smile.gif
you can email me to oliveu2cm@yahoo.com

------------------

U2 Take Me Higher

Mercy! Bercy!

Thanx mad1 - here is my mail:

mr_lemon@pcdome.hu

And yes, I'll need a copy of that issue. And don't wory gals, as usual, I'll make really huge scans and puttem on my page :)

------------------
"I know..." - Bono

heh, thanks Mr. LeMon.. you're so nice
biggrin.gif

------------------

Hey hey Mr Lemon, u want an original? Ok then Im checkin newsagents after work to get two, and will send it to u tomorrow, ok?

biggrin.gif

Im sorry to everyone else here, I so wish I worked in a place I could sneak 100 copies down the back of me trooousers to send to u all, but Im sure if one is send to Mr Lemon, it will be a benefit if he scans mega-size for u all to drool!!!!!!!

Ok?

Oh Olive, thanks, I will check and get back to u I still have ur home address pet, and will copy Hot Press in its entirety.........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

cheers!

Hey Maddie,

I was wondering if I could get a copied copy of the magazine? I have some shows I've gotten and you could pick whatever.

email me if you can at ontiveros10@yahoo.com

love,
fatima

No prob, let me get ur details tomorrow

I really dont like to take or have anything in return u know, even as a gift or trade!!

I just cant do that!!!!!

but let me think about ur offers, I mean, as long as its ok to have a bootleg and ur happy with it?

Hey, I live in the UK, does anyone know if the magazine is available here? I did look for it today, but only in my boring little town, so if it is available I might be able to find it in some of the bigger stores in another town.

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
Hey, I live in the UK, does anyone know if the magazine is available here? I did look for it today, but only in my boring little town, so if it is available I might be able to find it in some of the bigger stores in another town.

I bougt one issue w/SLANE review in London, at the airport, so, I think UK also get some...

------------------
"I know..." - Bono

Originally posted by mad1:
No prob, let me get ur details tomorrow

I really dont like to take or have anything in return u know, even as a gift or trade!!

I just cant do that!!!!!

but let me think about ur offers, I mean, as long as its ok to have a bootleg and ur happy with it?

Hi! Is it still possible to get a copy? I'm more than willing to send you a bootleg as thanks. Puh-leez...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom