Can anyone help me? I taped over my entire U2002 tape last night and I am devastated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Hi girls-
I am writing a plea to you all for help. I just woke up and took out the tape I left taping all night long on CNN, and to my surprise I pulled out my U2 2002 tape that I have been collecting clips onto since the SuperBowl. Honestly I started crying, I watch it all the time. I can't believe I have done this. I have saved all U2 clips from like 1987 and never had something like this happen.
If ANYONE can help me I would so greatly appreciate it. PLease! I have 2 VCR's so I can send you 2 or 3 videos for your trouble, I have lots of bootleg videos..
But please, I need someone as crazy as me, someone who taped all the little clips this year, I don't care if its not taped that well, if there are commercials, or cuts, thats how my homemade was....ok, my mom just called and I started crying again. I am so embarassed that I am so upset about this, but my God its months of tape, I just can't believe this.
These are the important things I had on the tape:
SuperBowl (I have the DVD so this is not the end of the world)
Rosie ODonnell about Superbowl
Grammies
Love Rocks
VH1 with Coors (this kills me , I need it back!)
All the interviews and CNN clips from this week

There was so much more, but honestly these are the most important clips. You don't have to send me a complete tape, whatever you have that includes these clips, and then I can keep adding to it.

Please let me know if someone can help
U2SJ@Hotmail.com

thanks in advance. my weekend is shot until I find out that I may see all those clips again.

Since I am sitting here going wacko I wanted to also say that I would be happy to PayPal the cost of bringing a tape to get duplicated if one of you has some of the stuff I am missing and you don't have 2 VCR's.
HELP!
I feel so stupid being so sad because of this, my husband just yelled at me and told me its no big deal.
frown.gif

Don't feel stupid. It is sad. *Hugs* If I had everything then I would gladly make you a tape.... unfortunatly I don't though!!

You aren't alone though. My cd player in my car had to be sent out for repairs and I almost cried thinking that I wouldn't be able to listen to u2 in the car.

U2SJ i am so sorry about your tape! ((hugs))
i wish i had all the stuff you need, but the only one i have is the grammies stuff.
i am sure some pleban has all the stuff you need.

dont worry i am sure someone will help you, i know the plebans and they have always come through for me! *chin up*

------------------
i am not full of rage, i am full of hope

Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Thanks for the hugs Sparkysgirl and SpinningHead....
and Olive, YES! THANK YOU! I just emailed you... you have made my day by giving me hope I will have my Bono clips back!
I'm feeling better now
wink.gif

let me tell you, I will never press record again without checking twice!

* hint

pop out that little plastic thing on the bottom of the tape.. cant record if its popped out.

biggrin.gif

GRRRRR...Sicy- I DO! I ALWAYS DO! But you see it was late Friday night and I popped in Bono Africa footage from CNN the night before from one tape and I was adding it to my on-going 2002 tape, and with way too many daquiris in my system boom, at 2:30 this am in went the WRONG tape . so this morning instead of having 4 beautiful hours of U2 footage from the past 6 months I had 8 hours of CNN, tell me if this is not a crisis! lol
see, here I go rambling again tell me this did not happen!

Back
Top Bottom