Can anyone help a PLEBAn out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Ok...so I've got this animated gif that I'd love to have for a sig...BUT it's a larger file than is allowed for sig space and secondly, somehow when I saved this to my hard drive I made the actual gif smaller than it was originally. The good Lord has chosen to not bless me with knowledge of the complex workings of Photoshop or whatever is used for animated gifs :)laugh:)...so I am asking if it's possible for anyone to make the gifs larger and of adequate size for signature space? Thanks!

Here it is:

bostonbite.gif

I know PhotoShop, but not animated gifs and I don't think I have any software that can edit those. Sorry! :(

I'm no help to you at all... I can't even MAKE a gif!! :( I bet Bridgit (U2granny) is your go-to girl for this one. :yes:

By the way..... is that some Bono nibblin' we're trying to enlarge there??? :evil: :lol:

starsgoblue said:
Ok...so I've got this animated gif that I'd love to have for a sig...BUT it's a larger file than is allowed for sig space and secondly, somehow when I saved this to my hard drive I made the actual gif smaller than it was originally. The good Lord has chosen to not bless me with knowledge of the complex workings of Photoshop or whatever is used for animated gifs :)laugh:)...so I am asking if it's possible for anyone to make the gifs larger and of adequate size for signature space? Thanks!

Here it is:

bostonbite.gif

Isn't that the sig you"ve had before? I see you changed your avatar :cool:

Queen Bee is absolutely right Stars. I enlarged it and it doesn’t look good.

bostonbiteLarge.gif
bostonbiteLarge2.gif

The only way is to make a new one from pictures or from the video.
Which concert is that, by the way?

Last edited:
I'm so glad u got help! Anyway, in case u wan it, there's a very easy to use GIF app that'sll allow u to make some, it is called Easy GIF Animator :) I didn't know athing about them and it seemed so easy to use first time i opened it!! ;) , so hope it's helpful!

BTW, nice sig!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom