Can any of you experts find pictures from today in Memphis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
I'm desparate. I've been looking but I know you guys are pros at this. Bono, Ali and the girls.

I can't believe they were around all day and not a picture has surfaced.

Please help.

Eep and a few other of my friends are there. The reports coming in are that they met Bono and Ali. Hopefully they'll post pictures later. :up:

Edgette said:
Eep and a few other of my friends are there. The reports coming in are that they met Bono and Ali. Hopefully they'll post pictures later. :up:

:sad: you know we should be there with them tonight! :madspit: on work. If this event would have been another week I would have gone with Eep. I couldn't take off two Mondays in a row :mad:

:hyper: I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

here is the little pic from the above link and there's an article about it on atu2 (where I got this link from)

mainimagea.jpg

The politician and the rock star came together Monday in Memphis with a message: Equality for all. ...
Bono, 44, dressed in a burgundy velvet blazer, jeans and his signature tinted glasses, sat in the front row next to a man he described as an inspiration.

17051bb8.jpg

8d1d721e.jpg

Only Bono can pull off going to a black tie event in velvet, jeans and sunglasses.

Thanks for the preview. I hope more pictures begin to surface.

And I can't wait for the first hand reports.

starsgoblue said:
I wonder how many sunglasses he owns...I heard he had to have a ton last tour because he "lost" so many during the show...

Lets see, I have 14 pairs of flip-flops and I'm no wealthy rock star so I'm guessing a LOT!

Thanks for the link Kelly! :bow:

Bono and Ali are looking good as always! :D:up:

Back
Top Bottom