Can any of you experts find pictures from today in Memphis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
award2.jpg

OMG, Eep is back. She met Bono two more times AND Ali!!! She's trying to figure out her new scanner, lol...........

.....Yep, I'm back. :wave:

I just hooked up my new computer, am living off of 3 hours of sleep and I have to go to work tonight. But I'm going to go work on my stories and pictures right now. Hopefully they'll be up before the end of the night.

And I have to say, during the awards when Bono took off his tie..... :drool:

Pop Artist said:
...met with St. Jude researchers who are at work to develop an HIV vaccine.

:bow: :applaud: Oh yeah, that's the way Bono! :applaud: :bow:

Great to get 'confirmed' that he's concerned about this part of the HIV/AIDS emergency too - :up:

And that pic with the boy - absolutely wonderful! :cute: He's such a beautiful man... :heart:

... and he's looking pretty good in that outfit I must say! :combust: :up: to the jeans and especially the new shoes!!! :yes:

nanavancouver said:

Right click and save ladies. I don't need this :censored:

I don't think she meant any harm. Many other popular U2 fansites do NOT allow their pics to be posted here w/o credit or permission. Interference has been on good terms w/ many of these places in the past and there's no reason to stir up any trouble now.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I don't think she meant any harm. Many other popular U2 fansites do NOT allow their pics to be posted here w/o credit or permission. Interference has been on good terms w/ many of these places in the past and there's no reason to stir up any trouble now.

If permission is needed we would ALL be in trouble.

All photos by Ruth Barohn for U2log.com. Please do not use the photos that appear here on your website or forum without explicit permission.

I dunno about you, but I think Ruth Barohn takes damn good Bono pics and sometimes they are the ONLY pics we get of certain events so I wouldn't wanna piss her off.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I dunno about you, but I think Ruth Barohn takes damn good Bono pics and sometimes they are the ONLY pics we get of certain events so I wouldn't wanna piss her off.

Like I said, right click and save. You have 25 minutes.

does any body else think its really cute that he colour co-ordinated his glasses with this jacket and shirt?

noooo
where'd the pics go - i was just saving them and then they vanished???

Back
Top Bottom