Calling all vampires!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ultravioletbabe

The Fly
It's time we had a meeting. Come, let us post pics and discuss the sexiness that is Bono's neck. *CHOMP* :D

Look at me participating today!!!

Neck and chest:drool:

new27.jpg

YAY! more neck piccies! :heart: :drool:

I've got some *great* ones, unfortunately, they are only on my angelfire account (I hate, I HATE that you can't post them here!!! :rant:) I'll try and get them to snapfish tonight.....

I AM a vampire. But I'd like to know how his blood tastes instead of looking at his neck. I'm guessing like white wine and chocolate syrup. Yum. :tongue: :sexywink:

femaleorgazmatron said:
i'm not a vampire......... but maybe it'd be ok for me to sit quietly off to the side and stare a bit aye?

:ohmy: :sick: :heart:

Be my guest- and soon, you will join us!! :tongue: :drool:

ele_topofpops.jpg

[color=royal blue]OMDAD

don't even

get

me

STARTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have the biggest crush on Bono's jawline....be back soon with photographic evidence of the most wondrous wonder of the world (Bono's jawline)

HOMINA BEANSSSSSS
[/color]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Fook I forgot I've been redoing my snapfish.....this may take a while......

here, to hold you off

Attachments

• 1swtbono.jpg
    1swtbono.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 27
Foadie said:
I AM a vampire. But I'd like to know how his blood tastes instead of looking at his neck. I'm guessing like white wine and chocolate syrup. Yum. :tongue: :sexywink:

Hey Foadie.... I'm a vampire too :D well more classified as a gothic vampire but it's all the same. Anyways. ya wanna know what his blood tastes like huh.... :mac: Well I know what it tastes like.... it's like... :censored:
Oh I can't tell !!! I've been asked by Bono to not tell anyone !!

but trust me.... it's VERY yummy.... kinda like that entire body Wow this is too good to be real feeling. Once u've had bono... u never wanna go back!

JemEvans said:

Hey Foadie.... I'm a vampire too :D well more classified as a gothic vampire but it's all the same. Anyways. ya wanna know what his blood tastes like huh.... :mac: Well I know what it tastes like.... it's like... :censored:
Oh I can't tell !!! I've been asked by Bono to not tell anyone !!

but trust me.... it's VERY yummy.... kinda like that entire body Wow this is too good to be real feeling. Once u've had bono... u never wanna go back!

HOO-HAH! Lucky gal you are...
Ooo...gotta go, the sun's rays are streaming into my room! Eeek!

Desire4Bono said:

Foadie! You okay? Did you make it in time? Sigh, I guess we'll have to have all our vampire meetings in the dark:evil: ;)

I'm okay! Retreated to the basement. :p And look what I found THERE!

Attachments

• maroon.jpg
    maroon.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 31
Foadie I've never seen that one before! He looks so yummy! SamanthaPuff, those sweaty Bono pics are too hot! :drool: I think I'm becoming a vampire!

I know it's called lol but it looks more like chomp to me:lol: This should be the vampire smilie!

Back
Top Bottom