Calling all 'Bonoholics', prepare to melt - Pt 3!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Soooooo sorry for those who have seen this, and of course, it doesn't beat the 'flower' one, but it sure had me meltin like mad!!!!

How 'bout u lot?????

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bono_81_October_era.jpg

------------------
I luuuuuuuv my car, shes my baby, my only baby.

Cars are better than men!

Never saw that one before! VERY nice!!!!!! I like, I like!
smile.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

I've seen this pic before, and I wuuuuuuuuuvvvv it! Yum!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

That pic is one of my fav's. I have it next to my bed along with this one.
7969203.jpg

smile.gif

ACK! I LOVE the hair!
And the little smirk...

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

You called me?....hehehe
Drool material on the pics..I can never get enough of Bono pics!...

Keep em coming..

Amy aka bonoholic!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

OMG! Where are pts 1 & 2?! *runs* *stops* *Runs back to groom Bono* *runs*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Oh boy, the old Izod Lacoste alligator shirt! That sure brings back memories from the 70's! My high school boyfriend had one in literally every color, solid and wide stripes! Bono sure is cuter though!
smile.gif

Awwww... I love this 'tousled' adorable Bono piccie!! And doesn't he looks like the cat that just ate the canary? Cheeky boy...
wink.gif

I don't think there was ever another person who had be blessed with perfect rock and roll hair as much as Bono...no matter what, he just looks great.

Hmmm...think I need to watch the Unf. Fire video again....

Originally posted by mad1:
Soooooo sorry for those who have seen this, and of course, it doesn't beat the 'flower' one, but it sure had me meltin like mad!!!!

How 'bout u lot?????

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bono_81_October_era.jpg

Jaysus! He is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! I'm not a Bonoholic anymore, tho
wink.gif
I was ten years ago, no wait, I was 12 when I had the hugest crush on him, that's 12 years ago! Anyways, I just wish he was 20 years old again. BEAU2FUL!!!!

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Back
Top Bottom