Callin all Bonoholics! Which Bono would u have.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Bono would u have for a one-day date?

• UF Bono

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Rattle and Hum Bono

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Zoo TV Leather Bono (watched fans of that Bono drool onto their keyboards;))

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Pop Bono

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • El-e-va-tion Bono.......:D

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
BONOHOLICS UNITE!!!!

This is a wee Poll (which prob may not get many results ;)) to see which Bono is a bit more popular.....

So, if u had a Bono tomorrow, to date for a full day, which one would u go for..........:)

Naturally I went for 'PoP' Bono as hes me favvie!!!! :D

urs?

:)

Okay, okay I'm drooling on my keyboard!:drool: I took ZOOTV Bono for tonight's one night stand!;) But I'm taking Elevation Bono out tommorrow night, :tongue: and JT Bono for the weekend! SIGH! :love: I'll get back to UF Bono on Monday!:D

[color=royal blue]That's seriously the hardest question ever......I was torn bt longhair harmonica R&H Bono and leathery spicy ZooTV Bono.

But akorse I went with the harmonica.
[/color]:tongue:

39.jpg

Had to go with ZooTV Bono. He was at the perfect age and in the PRIME of his Sex-ay-ness.

:drool:

Oh this is torturing me! Bono's American Wife, that pic is hotness! Makes me want to change my vote to JT Bono- I should've picked him- I want to run my hands through that hair and touch those strong, buff arms *THUD*

Attachments

• bonosinging87.jpg
    bonosinging87.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 154
Okay JT Bono, go out with the other girls and I'll see you soon! Just wait until the weekend! The hair, the face, the body, the clothes- He had it all! SIGH! Tonight I took ZOOTV Bono, he was hot and in his prime of sexiness like u2loopy said! Leathery goodness! Gorgeous sweaty black hair! He is so HOT I might just *combust*

Attachments

• 11hotbono.bmp
    765.1 KB · Views: 12
Loving the here and now too, ELEVATION BONO!! Drool!:drool:

:heart:

Attachments

• 1g26962.jpg
    1g26962.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 126
Of all things, this is turning into one of those hot pic threads! Oh, no one wanted this to turn out to be a hot pick thread, did they? Oh of course not, no hot pic threads wanted around here;)

I remember the first day Icelady posted that rosary pic :drool:

Icelady, if you get a chance to stop by here sometime, how about sharing UF Bono with me on Monday? :love:

Attachments

• 0uf.jpg
    0uf.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 112
Wow, my very first post at PLEBA..... :happy:

Well, anyway....since Zoo TV Leather Bono includes both The Fly AND MacPhisto I'd go with him........hmmmm.......but MacPhisto doesn't wear much leather, does he? Well......The Fly alone will do it also. :D

U2Kitten said:
Of all things, this is turning into one of those hot pic threads! Oh, no one wanted this to turn out to be a hot pick thread, did they? Oh of course not, no hot pic threads wanted around here;)

Hot pic thread??? Did someone say hot pic thread???? :drool:

Attachments

• bono_vest.jpg
    bono_vest.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 96
I can't decide.

Ok hmmmmmmmmm. Ack it's too hard.
*pulls self together*
Ok I will choose Achtung Bono but tomorrow I will probably choose another one. :D

FallingStar said:
Wow, my very first post at PLEBA..... :happy:

Well, anyway....since Zoo TV Leather Bono includes both The Fly AND MacPhisto I'd go with him........hmmmm.......but MacPhisto doesn't wear much leather, does he? Well......The Fly alone will do it also. :D

Hmm, not much leather but lots of Bono-fur!!!!!

Attachments

• mackiefuzz.jpg
    mackiefuzz.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 398
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

..............................Bono fur............................even better than leather............................................ :drool:

*collapses*

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Rattle and HOMINA for me...

Fishy <><

[color=royal blue]LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

That's our U2 tribute album title!!!!!

*has mondo crush on the harmonica*

*crush is so ginormous, it makes Mona say 'mondo' which hasn't been spoken audibly by a human voice since 1994*

R&H BONO: *works the hair*
[/color] :drool: :tongue:

Attachments

• 1harmonica.jpg
    1harmonica.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Has to be R&H Bono!

51.jpg

44.jpg

Is there any way I can bring up how much I loved his hair then without it being a major incident? ;) Loved, loved, loved the long hair! Ooh, and when the light caught it in the video for "Streets," WOW!

Mona -- Props for bringing back "mondo," y'know that's like a totally tubular word! :laugh: Sorry, bit of a Val break there.

Ummmmm.....could you tell me where we're going first?!
Okay, okay, I picked Zoo Bono.
Now I have to try and post my first picture on the new forum...
*crosses fingers*
CRAP!! I don't know how to get this picture to show up...off to read the question and answer thread.....

Attachments

• fly.bmp
    254.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
oooh rattle and hum bono mmmmmmmmmmmmm:drool: That long sexy hair and those vests he wears mmmmmmmmm:yes:

Attachments

• a_014.jpg
    a_014.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 66
:tongue:

[color=royal blue]MMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEE!!!!!!!!![/color]

Attachments

• a_031.jpg
    a_031.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 143
Back
Top Bottom