Callin all Bonoholics! Which Bono would u have.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Bono would u have for a one-day date?

• UF Bono

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Rattle and Hum Bono

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Zoo TV Leather Bono (watched fans of that Bono drool onto their keyboards;))

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Pop Bono

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • El-e-va-tion Bono.......:D

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:heart: POP BONO! :heart: For me, he looked hot and he was so fit at that time! :tongue:

popbono3.jpg

:tongue:

Last edited:
Re: Hottest Bono ever!

SamanthaPuff said:
MonaVox: *LOVETH* your pics too! :drool:
:)

A_227.jpg

[color=royal blue]O_O THIS ONE MAKES ME FEEL

funny.
[/color]

I'm with Bono's American Wife and U2 Kitten.......absolutely the Joshua Tree/Rattle & Hum era. Something about those Rock Stars with the long hair. But Bono, he has the charm and charisma too! However, on the realistic side (ha ha ha), seeing I've been the same age as him...he's find just the way he is...Just imagine all the additional insight and wisdom he's gained since then.....and he can still sing too....and run around a heart in the middle of a performance.....Ok enough said on this one...Got to go, Got to Go, Got To Go, GOTTA GO!!!!:yes:

:drool: Well, I'm not an official Bonoholic, but I sometimes cheat on Larry with Rattle and Hum Bono... what a hot creature! Zoo Bono is in second place, those pants!!!

Oh, I hate to have to pick like this! Didn't we just have an 'era' thread a few days back? Oh, I can't stand it, making me pick! Because I have so much Desire for Bono! That long sexy hair and sleeveless vests of JT Bono, the incredible sexy leather clad Zoo Tv and Elevation Bonos, mmmmmmm! But I carry a torch for a guy who won my heart many years ago. He won the spot of #1 in my heart, and though I stray to other Bonos, when I see him, I know my love is eterrnal and true. He is UF Bono. I love him, his clothes, his hair, his boots, the way he looked and moved still accelerate my heartbeat whenever I see him. UF Bono, true love forever!

Attachments

• 1lthpants.jpg
    1lthpants.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 62
My Favorite Bonos:

Achtung Bono
Elevation Bono
R&H bono
Sitting Bono
Standing Bono
Bono wearing Tinted glasses
bono not wearing tinted glasses
Bono Singing
Bono talking
Bono with his shirt off:sexywink:
Bono wraped in only a towel:mac:
*flicks tiny devil off shoulder*

No but seriously can you REALLY choose?? Its like choosing a favorite son or daughter out of all your children. You love them all equally, just in different ways!!!

Elevation Bono, because he's handsome and refined, aged to perfection like wine and cheese, and most of all, I CAN ACTUALLY GET MY HANDS ON THIS ONE!! :lol: :sexywink:

Elevation Bono is very special to me, and very hot! I love the ones from the old days, but he is the one that I feel like I have been through all the years with. I want to hug him and talk to him.

Attachments

• dance.jpg
    dance.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 49
Hubba Hubba!

I like this thread!
icon14.gif

The JT Bono will always be the "coolest" to me. He's one of the few men who look good with long hair.

The ZOO TV Bono was a bit much, but I felt he did look his best then. The hair wasn't greasy, the clothes were more stylish and he had a fun aura about him.

The POP Bono was in great shape - although Bono just doesn't look good with short hair.

The Elevation Bono seems to combine the best elements of all eras. The "heart on his sleeve" from the JT era, the ZOO TV era hair, the POP era kicks in the air. :D Plus, this is the most approachable Bono - one I'd think I'd enjoy talking to in a bar.

I miss the JT Bono - seems that time was just too short. So I voted for him. But the Elevation Bono was next, followed by the ZOO TV Bono. Little surprise then that those are also the top three choices in the poll.

Fabiana Hewson said:
The Elevation?s Bono is the more sweet... did you ever payed attention in Bono singing Kite in the Boston DVD????? I wanna that kind of man!!!!! :yes:

I agree! You are a girl with strong feelings. Welcome to PLEBA! I think Elevation Bono is the sweetest, most loveable Bono too. He's also very good looking!

Joshua Tree/Rattle & Hum Bono *Yummmmm*

Of course Bono looks great now, but if I had to choose.....I'd def go for the JTT/R&H Bono:

Just look at this sexy man, those eyes make me melt :drool:

014.jpg

020.jpg

009.jpg

A_19.jpg

A_16.jpg

new07.jpg

Looking sexay!

A_124.jpg

Last edited:
Hey the_fly2002, I noticed you don't have an avatar by your name! Look at mine, it's that pic you like! You should go to user control panel and edit options and pic this one if you like it!
<-----------

It was made by elevatedmole, a PLEBA girl. I used it as a custom one first but now it's on the list you can pick from!

My heart will always belong to Joshua Tree/Rattle and Hum Bono. He had that gorgeous long hair and he was sooo sexy and intense. But I certainly wouldn't turn down Elevation Bono. I just about died when I was watching the Boston show on TV and he pulled that girl up on stage.

One more reason to love ELEVATION BONO:

Melissa's brand new pic: he is so sexy and beautiful! AHHH! Look at his hair! I wish I could touch it! Look at that seductive look in his eyes and that face! SWOON! I want him just like that!

attachment.php

Re: Hubba Hubba!

doctorwho said:
I like this thread!
icon14.gif

The JT Bono will always be the "coolest" to me. He's one of the few men who look good with long hair.

The ZOO TV Bono was a bit much, but I felt he did look his best then. The hair wasn't greasy, the clothes were more stylish and he had a fun aura about him.

The POP Bono was in great shape - although Bono just doesn't look good with short hair.

The Elevation Bono seems to combine the best elements of all eras. The "heart on his sleeve" from the JT era, the ZOO TV era hair, the POP era kicks in the air. :D Plus, this is the most approachable Bono - one I'd think I'd enjoy talking to in a bar.

I miss the JT Bono - seems that time was just too short. So I voted for him. But the Elevation Bono was next, followed by the ZOO TV Bono. Little surprise then that those are also the top three choices in the poll.

Wow Doctorwho! I just saw this response. What great observations! Thanks, you are a very good and cool U2 fan!:)

Last edited:
[color=royal blue]AKORSE the beginning of the Elevation era was when I got into U2, a lot of it due to the fact that I developed the most ginormous crush on Bono.......but then I saw pics of JT Bono and heard his vox......and I was GONE. Even if JT Bono was sitting on my front steps with his ponytail, playing the harmonica and writing sonnets in suspenders and frilly shirt.......... and wanted to come in because he had mysteriously lost his keys in the middle of Maryland and didn't know where he left his Mercedes and was all

DOOD where's my car?

I wouldn't even be able to say "where's your car, dude?" because of how completely shellshocked I would be. THAT IS HOW MUCH I LOVE JT/R&H BONO. He impairs my ability to speak coherent English. Just like Pete Yorn did. O how my leg shook that nite.

WAYNE: MONA. Those last two lines-- That was almost a haiku!

As much as I love the JT Rattle & Homina Bono, Elevation Bono DOES have his merits:

attachment.php

:) *lovesick*
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom