Calendar Comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chances are if you didn't know it was a holiday, you weren't going to celebrate it anyway.

But, if it REALLY upsets you, go look at June
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

Originally posted by elizabeth:
YAY!

my friend digi read this and called and told me he just sent me one in the mail!!!

ladies, if you see DiGi posting around here, pay attention, because he is a total sweetheart, he LOVES u2...he wants to move to ireland....and HE'S SINGLE!!!

LOL

He loves me too? I didn't even know I loved him in the FIRST place! YES!! What's he doing on Valentines Day?

*Retreats to corner and realizes she will never be anything more than a whacked-out ham*

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

Originally posted by Lilly:

He loves me too? I didn't even know I loved him in the FIRST place! YES!! What's he doing on Valentines Day?

*Retreats to corner and realizes she will never be anything more than a whacked-out ham*

LMAO - nice one Lilly!!!

He DOES NOT live in LA....he lives in Northern VA. And he just moved into a new department at work that may lead to relocation in Dublin!!!

YAY!!!

He's a real sweetie.

Now, like hippy, I have chosen not to use my calendar for real life things, and just use it to provide my daily dose of U2. My calendar arrived today, along with a book from Digi called "Mythic Ireland" and two tiny guitars for my and my husband!!! They are the cutest, coolets, best presents we got for christmas!!

DiGi knows I started playing the bass and told me he was considering removing two strings from my tiny guitar!! LOL!!! I got the red one (hubby got the white) because as you know, the song says, "with a red guitar....on fire.....desiiii-iii---iii---iii-re!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom