"Bulgary Black or Dune"..(Bono´s fragrance ?!?!?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrasilLovesU2

The Fly
:drool: In order to find out the essence Bono uses, I read many, many pages at PLEBA. One girl said it was "Bulgary Black", so I bought it to give to my boyfriend as a gift.... but later, other fan said it was "Dune" for sure !?!?

:eyebrow:

Now, I am confused, as I´ve never been close to him... I know that many Plebans here know for sure.. Can you help me ???:sexywink:

it's Bvlgari Blv, not black :)

:drool: and it smells delicious!

oh and Dune is the scent he wore before he started wearing Bvlgari, it's by Dior

Last edited:
The Bvlgari Blv does smell really good. I really like Dolce & Gabbana on men, but I have no idea if Bono has ever worn it :hmm:

JCOSTER said:
Some say the scent reminds them of Yankee candle midsummers night.

This is in reference to JT Bono. Years ago I used to chat with this girl online and she bought one of Bono's JT vets on eBay. She said the vest smelled like that candle.

I smelled Bono in 2002 and he smelled really good. It was a really expensive smell, not super masculine either (maybe one of those scents for men or women?). He had just applied lotion and I think had matching cologne. He was holding both my hands b/c he shook one and commenting on how cold it was so he took the other one. My hands smelled like him all day :faint: I'm not really sure what scent that was though, maybe the Dune? I've never smelled it in the store, but I have caught a whiff in a crowd...instant memories. :D

Lemonboy said:
I have both Bvlgari Blv and Dune and I like them very much.

My latest purchase is Armani code which I am very pleased with.

Lemonboy, you havent been here in AGES!!!! Welsome back!:wave:

I need to get me some samples of Bvlgari and Dune (yummy Bono scent):drool:
faint-2.gif

This thread makes me laugh. I was close to him but didn't smell any fragrance. Of course, I wasn't paying too much attention to that as I was entranced with the man just being in front of me!! Next time, I'll have to make a point of paying more attention to how he smells...lol.

U2FloridaFan said:
This thread makes me laugh. I was close to him but didn't smell any fragrance. Of course, I wasn't paying too much attention to that as I was entranced with the man just being in front of me!! Next time, I'll have to make a point of paying more attention to how he smells...lol.

I DO understand you U2FloridaFan..... Being close to Bono must be :drool: Who is going to remember about smelling ????

Liesje said:

This is in reference to JT Bono. Years ago I used to chat with this girl online and she bought one of Bono's JT vets on eBay. She said the vest smelled like that candle.

I smelled Bono in 2002 and he smelled really good. It was a really expensive smell, not super masculine either (maybe one of those scents for men or women?). He had just applied lotion and I think had matching cologne. He was holding both my hands b/c he shook one and commenting on how cold it was so he took the other one. My hands smelled like him all day :faint: I'm not really sure what scent that was though, maybe the Dune? I've never smelled it in the store, but I have caught a whiff in a crowd...instant memories. :D

:drool: wow wow wow !!! :ohmy:

Addicted To Bad said:

I DO understand you U2FloridaFan..... Being close to Bono must be :drool: Who is going to remember about smelling ????

You don't have to remember to smell...he smells quite strongly sometimes! (in a yummy way)

Back
Top Bottom