buhahhahwhhahwhah! Mr Adam fans! I ask you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Right now, as you know, if u have the calender........Mr Adam is lookin mighty fine trendy in sandals...

just say.......u had the opp. to paint :)lol:.) Mr Adams toenails for that shot, or for any other including a close up...........:macdevil:......what colour would u use?

Me? Id def go for a royal rippy ravenous red, thats roaringly rocking, and rightly so!

(at first I consisered a very pale red, like a light pink....or so :huh:.)

I dunno, Adamn with red painted toenails kinda works for me........!

:D

What a thread!
xxrotflmao.gif

If i ever had the chance to paint Adam's toenails.........:drool: i'd have to go with a nice light purple and then i'd finish it off with some nail art designs with additional glitter if u please:yes:

Hola, EveClyton. You remember me? Falling. :mac: ---> :adam:

:laugh: :macdevil:

:| You wanted to write me a mail.

Maddie, what have you done to me?!?!?!?!?!

I read this thread yesterday and I thought it was funny. Then last night I dreamt that i was painting Larry?s toe nails :shame: :uhoh: :D

FallingStar said:
Hola, EveClyton. You remember me? Falling. :mac: ---> :adam:

:laugh: :macdevil:

:| You wanted to write me a mail.

Yea i remember u................i'm remember u well but i tried to write u an email and it didnt go throu i dont know why???:wave: :wave: did u give me ur wrong email????Email me back and let me know.

princess pink toes

i would have to paint Adams sexy little toenails PRINCESS PINK...so that way him and i could match...and the pink is so shimmery and pretty, i know he'd just love it!!

:mac: oh and for my love Mr.Mac well im planning on painting his toenails hot sexy devilish red :mac: *lick lick lick*...:mac:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom