B's Pleba girls boot camp........who's going to the pokey?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

My motivation has been completely sucked dry. I haven't had a term/summer off since summer 2002....and for the past year, the couple of weeks I've had off between terms, I've still had the thesis stuff hanging over my head. All academic pursuits should be suspended till the end of the tour.
VP, you need a break--seriously. you'll be burned out before you even get to grad school. Can you reduce your course load? Can you come to Las Vegas and blow off some steam??? :laugh: Really, in the interest of renewing your academic motivation...

Bri, i just re-read your story. You are awesome! It's fantastic.

Kelly just sent me a pic she took. while it doesn't really show me or Bono, you can see his big paw on my shoulder, and that makes me very, very happy:

bonohug.bmp

Ruffian! Me you and Rebekah need to make some signs and shirts for the Chicago shows. :D

I'm so excited!!!

Hmmm...so they added LV shows....my friend wants me to come see u2 in atlanta...Oof choices choices!

I like the words "slick" and "warm" appearing in the same sentence... :evil:

U2Girl1978 said:
Ruffian! Me you and Rebekah need to make some signs and shirts for the Chicago shows. :D

I'm so excited!!!

Hmmm...so they added LV shows....my friend wants me to come see u2 in atlanta...Oof choices choices!

i'll be in Atlanta...come to both! I was in Columbus last night and was going to call Rebekah for drinks but it was late and I was tired...can't wait to meet the both of you (i know i say that all the time)

I'm still here, Bri&i've just read your brill caption! :applaud: :dancing:

You should know i wouldn't leave before commenting on you doing one of your famous write-ups! :yes: :sexywink: !

And hi ruff! :wave: How was the 2nd nite at SD? When's your next show? you going to try&meet them again? B would remember you, i bet!

VP - It's an Open University course i'm doing&it's called understanding music! I already have done 1 other OU course&once i've done 3 others to the same standard, i have a degree! I seriously need to get my mind off Bono if i'm going to do it tho'!! :huh:

ruffian said:

i'll be in Atlanta...come to both! I was in Columbus last night and was going to call Rebekah for drinks but it was late and I was tired...can't wait to meet the both of you (i know i say that all the time)

Oooh I'm so seriously debating on this!!! I know November is way off but I don't think I can request off for Atlanta and LV....

I know. I'm really excited to meet the both of you...

Erm... enlighten me again what Chicago dates you are seeing U2?

Susan! :hug:

isn't Bri's story fab? my hormones are once again on overdrive :D

susan, my next show is in less than two weeks in phoenix :hyper: i'm so looking forward to it, and to seeing all the wonderful people i met in SD!
susanp6 said:
I'm still here, Bri&i've just read your brill caption! :applaud: :dancing:

You should know i wouldn't leave before commenting on you doing one of your famous write-ups! :yes: :sexywink: !

And hi ruff! :wave: How was the 2nd nite at SD? When's your next show? you going to try&meet them again? B would remember you, i bet!

VP - It's an Open University course i'm doing&it's called understanding music! I already have done 1 other OU course&once i've done 3 others to the same standard, i have a degree! I seriously need to get my mind off Bono if i'm going to do it tho'!! :huh:

You know...this is gonna sound corny but I'm glad I "met" you gals. :) It's like family.

On a side note....this is the 3rd attempt that a Trojan virus has attempted to come through on my computer.....whoa...

U2Girl1978 said:

Oooh I'm so seriously debating on this!!! I know November is way off but I don't think I can request off for Atlanta and LV....

I know. I'm really excited to meet the both of you...

Erm... enlighten me again what Chicago dates you are seeing U2?

Well, Atlanta would be cheaper (you're near Boston, right?) for you to fly there, and would take less time.

I'm doing 5/7, 5/9, and 5/10 in Chicago. I'm a little ambivalent about the 2 GA shows back-to-back...I'll be exhausted! Might trade the 5/9 for a good reserved seat down the road...and you are doing all the shows in Chicago except 5/7, right?

Snooky pie said:
first the leg shaving and now the shower..... Jesus.... I'm not gonna be able to bath with out getting all twitterpated

:lmao: "twitterpated!!!!"

ruffian said:

Well, Atlanta would be cheaper (you're near Boston, right?) for you to fly there, and would take less time.

I'm doing 5/7, 5/9, and 5/10 in Chicago. I'm a little ambivalent about the 2 GA shows back-to-back...I'll be exhausted! Might trade the 5/9 for a good reserved seat down the road...and you are doing all the shows in Chicago except 5/7, right?

I am. Oh please please do GA's for 5/9 and 5/10... I have GA's for both and I don't mind being tired in the least.. :lol:

Besides 5/10 is B's birthday! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom