Britney Snubs Bono's Kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
spearsfallsMATRIX100604_450x360.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

Karma??? "Instant Karma's gonna' get you if I don't get you first"

I always suspected that she was a tasteless, brainless, twit. Now I know for sure!

Funny thing is that I teach 7/8th grade. Last semester I prepared a writing lesson, they were to write an essay about a rock/pop star that would make a great teacher. Of course, I would write mine on Bono. But, I used Brittney as an example and tried to get the kids to brainstorm and give me some ideas about her, and list some good traits she has, they could not say one good thing about her. I would say they all detested her. Needless to say that particular example flopped, but they did write good essays. Must be tough being washed up at 21!:wink:

Last edited:
faithingrace said:

Karma??? "Instant Karma's gonna' get you if I don't get you first"

I always suspected that she was a tasteless, brainless, twit. Now I know for sure!

Funny thing is that I teach 7/8th grade. Last semester I prepared a writing lesson, they were to write an essay about a rock/pop star that would make a great teacher. Of course, I would write mine on Bono. But, I used Brittney as an example and tried to get the kids to brainstorm and give me some ideas about her, and list some good traits she has, they could not say one good thing about her. I would say they all detested her. Needless to say that particular example flopped, but they did write good essays. Must be tough being washed up at 21!:wink: [/B][/QUOTE]

VERY WELL SAID!! :cool: :laugh: :up: :bow: ! i THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME THAT CAN'T STAND HER! SHE LOOKS LIKE A SLAPPED :censored: WHITHOUT TONNES OF MAKEUP ON! SHE LOOKS ORDINARY WITHOUT THAT RUBBISH PLASTERED ON HER FACE!

SHE CALLS HERSELF A STAR WHEN SHE DOESN'T EVEN SING LIVE!! HOW CAN YOU GET TIRED AND CALL OFF TOURS IF YOUR NOT SINGING :scratch: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom