Britney Snubs Bono's Kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Britney is the biggest piece of shit I've ever known.And she's really ugly too.Can't imagine who would want to look at her ugly sight!

FOLKS!!!!!! IMDB is a very unreliable source:|

This story is a rumor, it may not be true:eyebrow: Personally I dont believe it.

and another thing, Colin Farrell never went to Dublin for this concert, he's in South Africa shooting a movie!!!!!!

I just don't get it, Bono and Britney seemed to be getting along very well during the What's Going On sessions...Anyone else remember that pic of Bono and Britney sitting close together on the floor, Britney's pants being so low that her entire backside is showing? Lol. I remember someone captioned it: "Britney forgets how to keep her ass in her pants". Priceless. I wish I could find it again.

As I said in the News section, this is tabloid nonsense. Bono would not take his FOUR kids to this show. Who would bring three year old and four and a half year old boys to such an event? And if it was just the girls, I can't imagine Britney, however poor an opinion we have of her, would deliberately alienate such a powerful industry figure. She's been in the business long enough to know way better. My bet is it's bogus, like the jet-setting hat.

drealynn42 said:
I just don't get it, Bono and Britney seemed to be getting along very well during the What's Going On sessions...Anyone else remember that pic of Bono and Britney sitting close together on the floor, Britney's pants being so low that her entire backside is showing? Lol. I remember someone captioned it: "Britney forgets how to keep her ass in her pants". Priceless. I wish I could find it again.

I have never seen that picture. Where is it?

Yeah, I sort of smell a rat, as they say. For starters I can't believe Bono took his kids to Britney's show. Then someone else in the story was apparently not even in Ireland at the time. Then, as much of a b:censored:h Britney is, I'm not sure she'd do this to Bono. I hope this is not true. No wonder these people hire publicists.

I smell a rat as well. I was fully prepared to come screaming in with all the mad emoticons :evil: but....I don't know. There is no way he'd take toddlers to that event, and I'd like to think he wouldn't take the girls. Her shows are *nasty* now. :|

And hell, Bono can't go to the loo without someone photographing it. I'd think we'd already have a thread of the pics by now. :p :kiss:

Last edited:
TheBrazilianFly said:

I have never seen that picture. Where is it?

Is this it?

quiz.jpg

And here they are at the Grammys, back before her look turned to full blown :censored:.

u2_britney212reutersgrammy.jpg

grammy1e.jpg

lol, funny pic. i would like to think that bono wouldnt take any of his kids to a britney show. its nasty. shes so desperate for fans that she thinks she needs to act like a hooker. she was kinda cute when she had a more innocent side, but now shes just a semichunky soon to be has been. bono should take the youngsters to something better like marroon 5 or something. younger teens like them dont they???:eyebrow: anyway, if it was true then i would be upset that his kids were let down. you know bono would feel like total crap having to see his girls disappointed.....

That's right, Bono can't do anything without getting into the newspapers and the Internet, etc, etc. There'd be a hundred pix of this if it'd actually happened.

verte76 said:
That's right, Bono can't do anything without getting into the newspapers and the Internet, etc, etc. There'd be a hundred pix of this if it'd actually happened.

I thought about that too. It seems like he can't go to any big (or small) event in Dublin without Showbiz Ireland getting a picture of him!

As much as I would've gained some :evil: satisfaction from this story had it been true, I'm afraid it isn't. On the other hand, that's good because I would hate to see Bono's kids hurt and disappointed because of such a low life as Britney and I hope she'll soon be a has been. Unfortunately, there are stars of Britney's like that have been around for 10-20 years.

Shit is still shit even if 1000 flies like it. Heard that said on the radio and I couldn't agree more.

Latest on Britney:

Spears Injures Knee During Video Shoot

2 hours, 26 minutes ago Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

NEW YORK - Pop princess Britney Spears (news) injured her knee during a video shoot and was hospitalized for arthroscopic surgery, her record label said Wednesday.

Spears, 22, was taken to a hospital after hurting herself late Tuesday, Jive Records said in a statement. An MRI showed floating cartilage in her knee.

The injury occurred after Spears completed outdoor scenes for the video of her new single, "Outrageous," with rapper Snoop Dogg in the New York City borough of Queens. Spears was doing choreography when her knee gave out, Jive said.

"Outrageous" will be featured in the movie "Catwoman," due out next month.

Spears is scheduled to begin a North American tour June 22 in Hartford, Conn., according to her Web site. Her latest album, "In the Zone," was released in November.

Spears was forced to cancel two shows in March because of a knee injury.

spearsfallsMATRIX100604_450x360.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dipster,don't pollute tis forum with stray articles about this so called "artist".No one here is interested.

As for Ms.Dane;

"Shit is still shit even if 1000 flies like it. "

That was very well said about our "artist" here.

sheesh! What is WRONG with this girl? Does she think she's so great she can snub one of rocks greatest legends? Who does she think she is?

...and more to the point, how could she disappoint the children? What kind of person is she? She ought to take a leaf out of Bono's book and treat ppl with respect and give 'em a little time. It doesn't cost anything...it's free and goes a long way...

I don't think Bono's kids really like her. They "LIKE" her
because she's famous or maybe she's liked by their friends. I'm 16 and I just GOT OUT OF THE STUPID POP CRAP a year ago with nsync and backstreet! I can understand and excuse them because I was "blind" at 15 too. But thankfully, I grew up from that superficial stuff. I can't BELIEVE I ever DID like pop *bleep*

I'm into provocative music now.

that happened to me too.. but when I was like 8 yrs old. Thank God I got out of it when I was 9 or sth, when I saw the light and became a U2 fan :wink:
I'm 14 now.

Excuse me!!!!!!!, I was not promoting Britney. I thought it was funny what happened to her and the picture with her falling on her ass is priceless. I thought of it as payback for snubbing Bono's kids, if that story is true.

mayflower said:
Hey Dipster,don't pollute tis forum with stray articles about this so called "artist".No one here is interested.

As for Ms.Dane;

"Shit is still shit even if 1000 flies like it. "

That was very well said about our "artist" here.

:scratch:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom